SORT BY Relevancy
Tools for Stock Trading: This Radio Show is part of a series of training for beginners and new investors. In this discussion, Martha Stokes CMT tells you what tools you need to be a consistently successful investor or trader. She gives you candid factual advice on choosing an online broker, charting software, and much more. Martha Stokes CMT frankly dispels common myths and misperceptions about the stock market while giving you information you can use right away.
Martha Stokes, CMT
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
Tools for Stock Trading; This Radio Show is part of a series of training for beginners and new investors. In this discussion, Martha Stokes CMT tells you what tools you need to be a consistently successful investor or trader. She gives you candid factual advice on choosing an online broker, charting software, and much more. Martha’s frankly dispels common myths and misperceptions about the stock market while giving you information you can use right away.Listen On-Demand Episodes and read Martha's daily Blog go:http://technitrader.com/weekly-stock-discussions/martha-daily-blog/radio-archived/
PROGRAMMING NOTE FOR WHEELZ UP RADIO. Coming this week we will be talking to Don Fezell. Not only will we be talking about his awesome Cobra Jet Mustang, But his amazing collection of Muscle Cars. We will also have Results from the 4 Wides this past weekend in Charlotte NC. Plus joining will be Lew and Bob.. Yes its Wagon Boys week. Plus you never know who may call in. We hope that you can join us, Weds at 7PM EST www.blogtalkradio.com/wheelzupradio Be sure to tune in and check us out!! You can also be part of the show by calling in 347 826 7505 And just to update. The Top Alcohol Winner Mia Tedesco from the 4 Wides will be joining us at 705.
Cleo Hearn-was the first African American to win calf roping event at Major Rodeo –– 1970 Denver National Western, and he was Rodeo participant at all major stock shows through out the United States and for
37 consecutive years a rodeo participant at Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo.
Cleo retired after 33 year career at Ford Motor Company and currently he is a Rodeo Advisor Manager for Gold Buckle Network
He is a member of the following organizations: Rodeo Producer, Cowboys of Color Rodeo Tour, Texas Black Rodeo PRCA Member –– Calf Roper, Member PRCA since 1959, John F. Kennedy Presidential Honor Guard, Boy Scouts of America, Long Star High School Rodeo Association, Southwest Colored Cowboys Association, Established American Black Cowboy Association in 1971,United States Calf Roping Association, Cowboys Calf Roper Association, Old Timers Rodeo Association, American Quarter Horse Association, National Cowboys of Color Museum Hall of Fame, Tennessee Walking Horse Association.
March and April are typically two of the hottest months on Wall Street. Will 2015 be true to form? Can this 7-year bull market make it to 8?
Will the summer scorch your returns?
We'll examine the Investor's Almanac for the annual forecast. Prepare yourself by checking out the articles below.
Investor IQ Test.
2015 Company of the Year
2014 Company of the Year. (This company is trading near its historic lows. Could be an excellent buying opportunity.)
FYI: The 2013 Company of the Year tripled; more than 60% of the Company of the Year selections have doubled or more. You'll need an active subsription to access the Company of the Year articles. Call 310-430-2397 or email Heather @ NataliePace.com to renew now for up to 90% off of the regular subscription price. (Offer good now through April 15, 2015.)
Author David Bianchi Explains Why He Wrote BLUE CHIP KIDS, What Every Child and Parent Should Know About Money, Investing and the Stock Market
It's not surprising that most teens know more about social media than they do about basic financial skills. On April 1st, we have a special interview with a father who was frustrated by the lack of "entertaining" financial teaching materials for his 13-year-old son. That's why attorney and investor David W. Bianchi wrote:BLUE CHIP KIDS: What Every Child and Parent Should Know About Money, Investing, and the Stock Market. His new book demystifies the basic principles about money matters and provides a much-needed introduction for children (and their parents) to the financial world around them.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT BLUE CHIP KIDS:
Paying for things (checking accounts, credit and debit cards & electronic bill pay)
Understanding currencies, the Euro, Bitcoins and exchange rates
Budgeting and debt, financial statements and net worth
How to teach your kids about dividends, yields, puts and calls
The basics of buying and selling stocks
Bianchi is a Miami, Fla., attorney who is the former chairman of GnuBIO Inc., a DNA sequencing start-up, a board member of Affomix Corporation, an antibody start-up and vice-chair of Florida Savings Bank. For more info, go to www.bluechipkids.com.
Live every Tuesday at 6pm (PST), From Las Vegas, Nevada
"Your Inside Look at Local Motorsports"
With Hosts; JJ Nunn, Gary Wyatt and Michael
"The Racers Roundtable" Racers, Race Fans and Race officials talking about localracing. Dirt and Asphalt oval short track racing, Drag racing, off road racing and more ...
Interviews with racecar drivers, officials and fans.
"LIVE" Every Tuesday at 6:00pm (PST)
With the NFL Draft quickly approaching it is time to start looking at the New York Jets options..trading up..trading down..or staying put and finding the best player available for Gang Green. Also we take a look at the media coverage of the Jets lately. Does the negative spin go too far at times? And what about the quarterback position? Is it as bad as everyone thinks? Or can the Jets make a run at a playoff spot? Taking your calls, discussing everything New York Jets! 929-477-2651
~~ Call in #: 909-265-9152 ~~
Steve Coccaro, Carl Robinson & Mike Fabian bring you the latest in
Drag Racing Talk, Tech & Chat. Racing calendars, birthdays, race flyers, show updates & more.
Special guests from Manufacturers to Racers are on LIVE
talking about the latest news, newest products & more.
Don't miss one episode, Follow us here on BlogTalk;
or like us on:
Facebook: Southern Hot Rod Association - SHRA
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (30 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (28 chatters)
- DDP Radio (24 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (9 chatters)
- ShadySykes (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (6 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- allah team (3 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Lyrics Lounge Radio (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Anonymous North Texas (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- in5d (0 chatters)