SORT BY Relevancy
We will talk about Aliens, random crazy stuff, The Pope, and futuristic stuff. For example, Lew is ALL about when the self driving cars become commericial. Also, what will the future be like when we are all ENHANCED with computer chips, etc. When will the CYBORGS arrive. How crazy powerful will AI be? Also, Lew will probably babble a bit about Civ IV, and Galactic Civilizations III (well at least that game is about Space).
The fellas talk about dating, the future, and other random stuff.
The fellas finish up talking about the stuff from Episode 16.
Lew and Stiev discuss online dating, video games, their crazy vision of "twisted justice" during an imaginary time of lawlessness. Also, music and tech. Also, Lew will probably RANT about Facebook, online dating, and why he is sad that chat rooms suck soo bad.
Another hour with Stiev rambling about stuff. Check it out.
Lew welcomes new co-hosts Stiev n Seth in a lively debate on religion, Obamacare, and science.
Linda Naomi Katz is the author of Surviving Mental Illness. She was born on March 21, 1969 by the name of Linda Naomi Baron. She was raised as a modern Orthodox Jew, and mental illness has been a factor throughout most of her life.
Through the years she was faced with challenges that were difficult to overcome, but has been working hard to achieve recovery. As part of her recovery from mental illness, she became active in the mental health field.
Linda is a member with the National Alliance on Mental Illness (formerly National Alliance for the Mentally Ill), and has published articles in New York City Voices, a newspaper that helps fight against stigma and other issues pertaining to mental illness. Soon after, she found employment working for agencies that help others with mental illness reach their goals and dreams.
Today, Linda is happily married, a college graduate, and continues her work as a mental health advocate. Linda lives in Flushing, New York. Surviving Mental Illness is her first book.
Divorce is a transition that half of once married couples experience. In fact, it is sometimes referred to as “uncoupling,” reflecting the lessening stigma of being divorced. However, divorce is a unique experience for each individual going through the process. It’s unusual for a couple not to have acrimonious thoughts and feelings toward their soon to be divorced partner. Leaving a relationship you thought would last forever is, to say the least, disappointing, even if you are sure it’s the “right” thing to do. Divorce always creates change, and sometimes the loss can feel unbearable, even if there is relief.
Our today's guests are Francine Baras and Nicole B. Feuer, mother and daughter, co-authors of "37 Things I Wish I’d Known Before My Divorce", and co-founders of Start Over Smart: Divorce Advisors, LLC. Our discussion will include a wealth of information about the legal and financial aspects of divorce as well as the very personal. How do I tell the children? How can I minimize the stress for me and my family?
It appears that the entire world has been talking about the "Iyanla: Fix My Life!" television program segment in which she tackles the the problems in the personal life of successful Video Producer Jay Williams who has father 34 children with 17 different women.
The public reaction in cyberspace was immense and I believe that this transpired because the story really struck a nerve not only with everyone, but in Black America especially.
Why? Well the fact of the matter is that while men of many different races have multiple children with several different women, the stigma is that Black men lead the pack in this sorry practice.
Whether the numbers back this claim up or not, the general perception is that Black men will easily make babies because of the joy of the process but will never stick around to actually raise them and must be forced by the courts to do so.
So with all of the frustration that is so commonplace due to those who have left many of these women down and out feeling all alone to raise their child/children, Jay Williams has become the perfect poster boy from which everyone can aim their emotions because of the extreme nature of his actions.
So on this night we want to hear from everyone who has something to say on the man who has 34 children with 17 women but the catch is that we also will be speaking on the women who laid down with this man and question how smart they might have been in doing so.
Why? Because in order to make a child it takes two!
I can't come down too hard on "Baby Mama" number one or two, but after (And I'm being nice about this) you meet a man that has 10 kids, wouldn't you be a little leery of laying down with him to have unprotected sex?
I feel that there are a lot of embarrassed people who see a little bit of themselves in this story and I want you all to express yourselves with ALL PISTONS FIRING!
In this powerful segment, we talk with Magdala Ramirez, Miriam Garay, Patrice Lange and special guest Yolanda Martinez about men, how to relate with them and understanding our power as a woman in our romantic endeavours. We talk of sex and embracing ourselves in our freedom of being, without any stigma. Join us!
in The Bible
Blessed is Our Creator!! Shalom/Peace and Brocha/Blessing Blessed Souls!! Our next broadcast with Hashem's Help featuring International Human Rights Activist Rabbi Dr. Eliezer Goldstock=Director ofhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Heart-to-Heart-American-Jewish-Society-for-Distinguished-Children/162040373843778 along with his Wife of Valor Chana will take place on 9/10/14 starting 4:30 PM Holy Land Time= Israel which translates to 9:30 AM here on Turtle Island=AKA=USA=Unifying Souls Actually. Rabbi Goldstock will discuss if human beings who are diagnosed with 'Down's Syndrom,' if they are made in the Image of the Creator=you know with a Divine Image? Call in number is 347-838-8669. Meanwhile, may the Creator of all Creation Bless you and your loved ones peacefully and pleasantly!!!!
My Name is Mark I want to address the stigma concerning mental Illness. I suffer from Bipolar with Psychotic Episodes and personality disorder if you would like to be on the show go to my Facebook page do a friend request and let me know what you would like to talk about and i will have you on the show its just 15 mins
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (139 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (23 chatters)
- John Baptist (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- BeverlyD (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- WWCR RADIO (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Vent Man (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lisa Williams Medium (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Radio PRS (0 chatters)
- Black Bag (0 chatters)