SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Life Lessons from the Film Sacred Journeys
Shelly Wilson shares a conscious conversation with Jerry Gilden and Glenn Scarpelli, producers of the conscious film, Sacred Journeys. Jerry and Glenn will discuss why they were guided to produce the film as well as the life lessons the film offers viewers.
Jerry Gilden and Glenn Scarpelli are producers of the new conscious film, Sacred Journeys. Filmed entirely in Sedona, Arizona, Sacred Journeys stars Mackenzie Phillips, Glenn Scarpelli, Matthew Kosto and Stephen Wallem
Shelly Wilson is an author, intuitive medium and conscious creator who is passionate about helping people wake up to their greatness. She supports others as they navigate their own journey into consciousness to experience aliveness.
brough to you by VividLife.me
A recent Motley Fool essay by Morgan Housel raises a question we have asked many times before: Why Does Pessimism Sound So Smart? (Especially when things are so good.)
Housel suggests several possible reasons:
1. Optimism appears oblivious to risks, so by default pessimism looks more intelligent.
2. Pessimism shows that not everything is moving in the right direction, which helps you rationalize the personal shortcomings we all have.
3. Pessimism requires action, whereas optimism means staying the course.
4. Optimism sounds like a sales pitch, while pessimism sounds like someone trying to help you.
5. Pessimists extrapolate present trends without accounting for how reliably markets adapt.
Generally, pessimism benefits from being both more serious than optimism and way cooler.
But that doesn't mean it's the right way to look at things!
Hosts Phil Bowermaster and stephen Gordon provide numerous examples of how the pessimists get it wrong time after time, and why optimism is the most realistic and, yes, serious way to approach the world.
This is it, ladies and gentlemen! Super Bowl 50 is finally among us! In honor of the biggest game of the football year, the Super Bowl 50 pregame show will be live for ONE HOUR!
Stephen Ur, Dylan Goldman, Josh Ilori and Erik Watkins have a lot to say about this big game between the Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers!
Which defense is better?
Which QB would the guys want to play on their team?
Who do they pick as their Super Bowl 50 champion?
You won't want to miss this! Tune in to the Super Bowl 50 pregame show presented by Real Talk Miami on Sunday, Feb. 7 at 5:30 p.m. ET!
Also, remember to follow the guys on Twitter @writingfanatic2, @djgoldman35, @jilori_22 and @squidsportshead! Also, follow Real Talk Miami on Twitter @realtalk_miami!
CMC Radio Presents: Sharon Moyer of His Radiant Glory - Part 4
UFC Fight Night 82 is in the books and the 411 expert panel is here to break down all the action. Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson score the biggest win of his career and a big upset when he stopped former welterweight champion Johny Hendricks in the first round
Call in to get a RHema word
Call in prayers and praise
Get your breakthrough
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (49 chatters)
- Awakenings with Michele Meiche (9 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (1 chatters)
- THE NAKED TALK with Alex Okoroji (1 chatters)