SORT BY Relevancy
The latest edition of the St. Christopher's Inn Recovery Radio Show highlights Step 4 of the 12-Step programs. Host David Gerber is joined by St. Christopher's Inn staff members Michael Boccia and Robert Watson as they break down the meaning of Step 4 "Made a Searching and Fearless Moral Inventory" and discuss why it often times represents a stumbling block in recovery.
People often struggle to complete step 4 of their 12 step program, why is creating a moral inventory SO challenging for us, this week on Recovery Now!
Please visit Drug-Addiction-Support.org for more information on addiction and recovery.
This devotional Bible study scheduled for July 30, 2015 is based on Psalm 73:27. This study is part 4 of Radio Shepherd's new series on this psalm penned by Asaph a gifted in the time of king David who was later appointed Minister of Music in the Temple (I Chronicles 15:19; 16:5). E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive daily outlines corresponding each Bible study.
Please spread the word about this Christ-honoring, soul-inspiring radio program by telling your fellow church members, family members, friends, neighbors and co-workers about it!
Nothing is impossible! There are steps to take that will make it possible for you to experience your most impossible dream - and then when you actually have the experience of what you have dreamed about, then you will KNOW if this is what you want or not. You don't know if your dream is what you want or not until you actually have the experience of your dream. Beforfe you listen to step 1 - take a piece of paper and write out what your most impossible dream is. Then listen to the show and find out what the first step is.
Stacey and John review the week that was in HR Technology.
Resurrection (Part 4) is the continuation of a sermon preached by Dr. Marvin Isum to his congregation the Dolgeville Christian Fellowship on April 5 2015. Sermon based on I Corinthians 15:12 - ff. E-mail Loving Shepherd (Pastor Marvin Isum) your prayer requests and testimonials at email@example.com. He would love to hear from you and pray for you. Dr. Marvin Isum is a loving husband, a model father, a cherished grandfather and the much loved pastor of the Dolgeville Christian Fellowship Church in Dolgeville New York. Help spread the word about this Christ-honoring, soul-inspiring daily internet radio broadcast by telling your fellow church members, family members, friends, neighbors and co-workers about the Love Shepherd Radio Broadcast with Pastor Marvin Isum. Don’t fret if you missed the live broadcast at 9:00 AM. Each daily broadcast is ARCHIVED for the listening audience’s convenience. You can listen to anybroadcast at any time of the day. Even on WEEKENDS!
Wow, is it hot outside in the Big Apple, folks! As the temperature moves past 100 degrees, we promise to cool you down with facts, fun and not so much fire. Join Dburt and Capt. Kirk for the latest episode of Afronerd Radio's Mid Week in Review broadcast, airing this Wednesday at 7:30pm EST. The topics slated for discussion are: our thoughts regarding an alleged "embargo" for prospective reviewers of the forthcoming Josh Trank, Fantastic 4 reboot to be lifted a day before the film is to be released; Comic Book Resources provides further verification that the New Line Cinema, Shaft reboot is still a "go" (no collabo considered with David Walker-author of the great comic series?); according to the Daily Beast, a "contest" of sorts involving LA gangs purports to put out a challenge to accomplish 100 kills (gang members and innocents included)....yea Black Lives Matter shouldn't include this (wow); continuing from the Grindhouse episode, football legend, Charles Haley instructs rookie players by telling them to "act white,"; NASA not only affirms that there is another planet that could potentially sustain human life but also that we may not truly be alone in the universe; noted linguist, writer and Columbia U professor, John McWhorter posits that the current antiracism philosophy appears to be perceived as a type of "religion" with fellow scribe, Ta-Nehisi Coates anointed as its priest. And lastly, Dburt just figured out that the concept of "cool" is unequivocally missing in the 21st century. Call the hosts live at 646-915-9620.
Tonight, Wednesday, July 29th, the KINGS of the 7 o'clock spot will question everthing that "seems" like a popular opinion. Sports is built on integrity, fairness, and equality. However, with life being so unfair, we have to question how fair sports can be with human imperfection being a factor. With that being said, tonight show will be dedicated to one of the most known unfair things in the world, "THE DOUBLE-STANDARD":
We will discuss of there are double-standards in sports headlines like:
1. Hulk Hogan's racist rant
2. Brittney Griner's domestic issues
3. The judgment of Caytlin Jenner
4. The body image of Serena Williams
5. The Buffalo Bills LeSean McCoy party
6. LA Clippers Josh Smith's financial woes
SHOW DESCRIPTION: Have you been bamboozled by the billion dollar weight loss industry? If so, you are far from alone! What if everything you have ever heard or read about losing weight was wrong? What if dieting is actually making you gain even more fat? You should not even think about starting yet another diet before hearing what Brad King has to say about why diets don’t work long term. Diets cause destruction to your fat burning engine—your metabolism—making it harder and harder to lose weight with each passing year. You will never need to go on yet another diet ever again and will be given the tools to retrain your metabolism to burn fat effortlessly 24 hours a day for life. Brad will share proven strategies with you that will need to live a lean life with the abundant energy that you so richly deserve.
Your host of Transforming Health with Brad King is a highly sought after authority on nutrition, obesity, longevity and one’s health and he has been touted as one of the most influential health mentors of our time. He is the creator of the life-changing Abundant Health System and the Losing fat 4 Life System. He is an Award Winning Nutritional Formulator who was honored with the Best in Canada Award for Health Motivator/Educator and Public Speaker in 2010. Brad was inducted into the Canadian Sports Nutrition Hall of Fame in 2003 and sits on the board of Directors for CHI the premiere sports nutrition education center. He is the author of 10 books including the international bestseller Fat Wars, the award winning Beer Belly Blues and the newly released 99 Things You Wish You Knew Before... Losing Fat 4 Life!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (390 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (79 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- drkate (8 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (6 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Eric Priest (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Sacred Path Sedona (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- PIPE BOMB RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)