SORT BY Relevancy
Sport related injuries are common with pro-athletes and even college and high school athletes. Although some injuries can be abrupt, many injuries develop over an extended period of time when an athlete is constantly exerting stress on their muscles. To combat these long term injuries, researchers have suggested the use of Stem Cell Treatment to cure these common injuries. Although the use of Stem Cell Treatment has been controversial and many doctors debate its effectiveness, studies reveal that that there is potential to repair injuries with the use of cell-based therapy.
On this week's episode we are talking with Dr. Andrew Blecher to discuss regenerative treatments including stem cell treatment. Dr. Blecher received his education from William College in Massachusetts where he was an NCAA- All-American in Track & Field. After graduating from Medical School at Tufts University and completing his residency, Dr. Blecher joined the world renowned Cleveland Clinic Foundation located in Ohio, allowing for more opportunity to work with high profile athletes.
Due to Dr. Blecher’s notable contribution and success in the field of sports medicine, he currently serves as a physician for teams of Los Angeles Valley College, College of the Canyons, and Notre Dame High School. He is also the medical consultant for ESPN as well as the treating physician for the Summer X-Games, the WTA LA Women’s Tennis Championships, and USTA Men’s Tennis Farmer’s Classic.
Most people think of liposuction as a way to get rid of excess fat. They can’t wait to kiss those fat cells goodbye. But, don’t waste that fat! Your extra fat could become your secret beauty weapon. Smoothing wrinkles, rejuvenating skin and plumping up the volume in breasts. Just because you don’t want extra fat on your belly or thighs doesn’t mean that fat isn’t valuable.
Fat is full of stem cells, valuable regenerative cells that have shown healing benefits. Stem cells have shown promise in treating a variety of different diseases from Alzheimer’s to spinal cord injuries and more. We can use these stem cells in conjunction with other cosmetic treatments to promote healing and foster cell growth.
Fat banking or fat storage takes your excess fat today and stores it for later use. Someday these cells may be used for a stem cell enhanced fat transfer or similar beauty treatment or, depending on how medicine evolves, these cells may someday become a priceless tool for medical treatment as well.
Tune in to Dr. Berger of Rejuvalife Vitality Institute and special guest, Anthony Dudzinski, COO of American CryoStem to learn more fat banking and stem cell storage!
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Dr. Mayo Friedlis will be discussing using stem cells and platelets from your own body to treat arthritis and other musculoskeletal injuries.
Dr. Friedlis joined the National Spine & Pain Centers in 1983 and has helped expand the practice into a leading pain management facility. He is passionate about the science of managing pain and committed to delivering the most effective therapies possible to each of his patients. Dr. Friedlis is one of few physicians in the Washington DC area trained to perform Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, and is one of the first doctors in the area to use Stem Cell Therapy for musculoskeletal injuries, in particular knee and hip arthritis.
in Self Help
Dr Donnie Rudd will be interviewed by Michael Diamond on getting and staying younger with Stem cells and other alternatives.
Also Michael will be talking about other health issues concerning your body and how to improve yourself for the coming year. Please tune in.
No matter what your age staying on top of your health 24 hours a day is crucial. I gained over a hundred pounds before I realized I was going to have effects on my health from becoming obese.
Getting and keeping good health can be as easy as 1 2 3. You will also be able to call in with your questions. Talk to you soon.
Talk to the doctors who are performing Prolotherapy/PRP Stem Cells procedures at Universal Health and Healing Center in Warren, MI.....Come out to the Holistic Forum, two days of senational information and services, August 16th (5p - 9p) and August 17th (10am - 7pm)
Services: Brainwave Activation, Dried Blood Cell Analysis, Balancing Your Hormones, Reiki, Breast Thermography, Raindrop Theraphy, Electromagnetic Theraphy, MY-TI(Healing Elixir), PRP Stem Cell, Massage, Intuitive Life Coach Readings, Frankincense/Youngiving Oils, Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber.
Stem Cell Advocate & Director of MSstation™ Radio Judi Lecoq facilitates a candid interactive group discussion about how Stem Cells Can Change Lives.
Ten individuals share their personal experiences with Stem Cell Treatments...
Were there any changes?
Will they continue?
What are the Pros, Cons and Controversies behind Stem Cell Treatments?
~ ~ Stem Cell Can Change Lives ~ ~
More details on:
Be “On the edge with April Mahoney” 9-1-13 Sunday 3pm PST as I interview Dr. Tayo Fakunle an expert and researcher in the field of Stem Cell regenerative medicine. We are going to break it down, what is a Stem Cell, where do they come from, cutting edge research and development and how advances in this area of medical science could impact you in addition to, the value it brings in educating ethnic communities.
The most important decision regarding the long term health of your baby is whether to store cord blood and cord tissue stem cells after the birth of your baby. This radio segment will explain what stem cells are and why they are unique from other cells in our body. It will also discuss why cord blood stem cells are clinically relevant to today's medicine as well as the current and future therapeutic uses of cord blood stem cells.
Currently 24 states requires cord blood education for expectant parents. Emerging therapeutic uses include MS, skin regeneration, stroke, Cerebral Palsy and brain injuries.
Dr. Neil Riordan is the founder and Chairman of Medistem Panama, Inc., a leading stem cell laboratory and research facility. Dr. Riordan has more than 60 scientific articles in international peer-reviewed journals. In the stem cell arena, he and his colleagues have published more than 20 articles on Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Cord Injury, Heart Failure, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Autism, and Charcot Marie Tooth Syndrome. Riordan has authored two book chapters on the use of non-controversial stem cells from placenta and umbilical cord. Read More on MultipleSclerosisRadio.com
Stuart Schlossman and Deanna Kirkpatrick interview two Stem Cell Advocates who were apart of Cell Tex in Houston when the FDA shut them down, leaving them to flee the country to get their Stem Cell Therapy elsewhere. Not only do they share their story, but will explain why the US Government wants to regulate our very own Stem Cells and how this will impact Stem Cell Therapy in the future. Jennifer Zieglier and Tracy Thompson are our guests.
Wellxome to Your Community Science Class, hosted by Dimensions of Quantum! On today's program we are exploring glial cells, the brain's dark matter, and their connections to consciousness. What are glial cells? What are their functions? What are their implications in conscious awareness and thinking? Why are we calling them 'the brain's dark matter?"
Join us with your questions, comments and insights
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (102 chatters)
- NTEB (59 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- TimBinnall (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (7 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (6 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Iammzmuseradio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)