SORT BY Relevancy
Sport related injuries are common with pro-athletes and even college and high school athletes. Although some injuries can be abrupt, many injuries develop over an extended period of time when an athlete is constantly exerting stress on their muscles. To combat these long term injuries, researchers have suggested the use of Stem Cell Treatment to cure these common injuries. Although the use of Stem Cell Treatment has been controversial and many doctors debate its effectiveness, studies reveal that that there is potential to repair injuries with the use of cell-based therapy.
On this week's episode we are talking with Dr. Andrew Blecher to discuss regenerative treatments including stem cell treatment. Dr. Blecher received his education from William College in Massachusetts where he was an NCAA- All-American in Track & Field. After graduating from Medical School at Tufts University and completing his residency, Dr. Blecher joined the world renowned Cleveland Clinic Foundation located in Ohio, allowing for more opportunity to work with high profile athletes.
Due to Dr. Blecher’s notable contribution and success in the field of sports medicine, he currently serves as a physician for teams of Los Angeles Valley College, College of the Canyons, and Notre Dame High School. He is also the medical consultant for ESPN as well as the treating physician for the Summer X-Games, the WTA LA Women’s Tennis Championships, and USTA Men’s Tennis Farmer’s Classic.
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Dr. Mayo Friedlis will be discussing using stem cells and platelets from your own body to treat arthritis and other musculoskeletal injuries.
Dr. Friedlis joined the National Spine & Pain Centers in 1983 and has helped expand the practice into a leading pain management facility. He is passionate about the science of managing pain and committed to delivering the most effective therapies possible to each of his patients. Dr. Friedlis is one of few physicians in the Washington DC area trained to perform Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, and is one of the first doctors in the area to use Stem Cell Therapy for musculoskeletal injuries, in particular knee and hip arthritis.
Most people think of liposuction as a way to get rid of excess fat. They can’t wait to kiss those fat cells goodbye. But, don’t waste that fat! Your extra fat could become your secret beauty weapon. Smoothing wrinkles, rejuvenating skin and plumping up the volume in breasts. Just because you don’t want extra fat on your belly or thighs doesn’t mean that fat isn’t valuable.
Fat is full of stem cells, valuable regenerative cells that have shown healing benefits. Stem cells have shown promise in treating a variety of different diseases from Alzheimer’s to spinal cord injuries and more. We can use these stem cells in conjunction with other cosmetic treatments to promote healing and foster cell growth.
Fat banking or fat storage takes your excess fat today and stores it for later use. Someday these cells may be used for a stem cell enhanced fat transfer or similar beauty treatment or, depending on how medicine evolves, these cells may someday become a priceless tool for medical treatment as well.
Tune in to Dr. Berger of Rejuvalife Vitality Institute and special guest, Anthony Dudzinski, COO of American CryoStem to learn more fat banking and stem cell storage!
in Self Help
Dr Donnie Rudd will be interviewed by Michael Diamond on getting and staying younger with Stem cells and other alternatives.
Also Michael will be talking about other health issues concerning your body and how to improve yourself for the coming year. Please tune in.
No matter what your age staying on top of your health 24 hours a day is crucial. I gained over a hundred pounds before I realized I was going to have effects on my health from becoming obese.
Getting and keeping good health can be as easy as 1 2 3. You will also be able to call in with your questions. Talk to you soon.
Talk to the doctors who are performing Prolotherapy/PRP Stem Cells procedures at Universal Health and Healing Center in Warren, MI.....Come out to the Holistic Forum, two days of senational information and services, August 16th (5p - 9p) and August 17th (10am - 7pm)
Services: Brainwave Activation, Dried Blood Cell Analysis, Balancing Your Hormones, Reiki, Breast Thermography, Raindrop Theraphy, Electromagnetic Theraphy, MY-TI(Healing Elixir), PRP Stem Cell, Massage, Intuitive Life Coach Readings, Frankincense/Youngiving Oils, Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber.
Stem Cell Advocate & Director of MSstation™ Radio Judi Lecoq facilitates a candid interactive group discussion about how Stem Cells Can Change Lives.
Ten individuals share their personal experiences with Stem Cell Treatments...
Were there any changes?
Will they continue?
What are the Pros, Cons and Controversies behind Stem Cell Treatments?
~ ~ Stem Cell Can Change Lives ~ ~
More details on:
Be “On the edge with April Mahoney” 9-1-13 Sunday 3pm PST as I interview Dr. Tayo Fakunle an expert and researcher in the field of Stem Cell regenerative medicine. We are going to break it down, what is a Stem Cell, where do they come from, cutting edge research and development and how advances in this area of medical science could impact you in addition to, the value it brings in educating ethnic communities.
The most important decision regarding the long term health of your baby is whether to store cord blood and cord tissue stem cells after the birth of your baby. This radio segment will explain what stem cells are and why they are unique from other cells in our body. It will also discuss why cord blood stem cells are clinically relevant to today's medicine as well as the current and future therapeutic uses of cord blood stem cells.
Currently 24 states requires cord blood education for expectant parents. Emerging therapeutic uses include MS, skin regeneration, stroke, Cerebral Palsy and brain injuries.
Dr. Neil Riordan is the founder and Chairman of Medistem Panama, Inc., a leading stem cell laboratory and research facility. Dr. Riordan has more than 60 scientific articles in international peer-reviewed journals. In the stem cell arena, he and his colleagues have published more than 20 articles on Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Cord Injury, Heart Failure, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Autism, and Charcot Marie Tooth Syndrome. Riordan has authored two book chapters on the use of non-controversial stem cells from placenta and umbilical cord. Read More on MultipleSclerosisRadio.com
Wellxome to Your Community Science Class, hosted by Dimensions of Quantum! On today's program we are exploring glial cells, the brain's dark matter, and their connections to consciousness. What are glial cells? What are their functions? What are their implications in conscious awareness and thinking? Why are we calling them 'the brain's dark matter?"
Join us with your questions, comments and insights
Stuart Schlossman and Deanna Kirkpatrick interview two Stem Cell Advocates who were apart of Cell Tex in Houston when the FDA shut them down, leaving them to flee the country to get their Stem Cell Therapy elsewhere. Not only do they share their story, but will explain why the US Government wants to regulate our very own Stem Cells and how this will impact Stem Cell Therapy in the future. Jennifer Zieglier and Tracy Thompson are our guests.
This week, my guest, Mary Fernandez, is joining me to talk about MentorNet, an organization dedicated to advancing women and underrepresented minorities in STEM fields. Mentoring helps women in remain in STEM careers and also be successful. Part of the challenge is gender, but another is race and culture and Mary will talk about her own story of how mentoring helped her overcome her challenges as a Latina woman in STEM and how MentorNet now is helping students of diverse backgrounds succeed.
Mary Fernandez was named CEO of MentorNet in 2013 and since that time has renewed the organization’s commitment to its core values. Drawing upon the past decade’s revolutionary changes in social communication and significant advances in mentoring social science, Fernandez and her team have completely re-envisioned MentorNet’s program and platform and advocate for scaling their initiatives significantly, as they are convinced that their new methodology will help all STEM students.
A leader and active volunteer, Fernandez earned a PhD in Computer Science from Princeton University and is the author of more than 50 scholarly publications. She holds five patents and has mentored more than 20 STEM protégés. In 2012 Fernandez was recognized by AT&T as a ‘Champion of Diversity,’ a distinction awarded annually to only five of AT&T’s more than 300,000 employees, and in 2011 she received HENAAC’s ‘Outstanding Technical Achievement-Industry’ award.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (168 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (29 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (23 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (17 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (11 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (11 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (5 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- gregfilms (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Victory Lane Radio (4 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Jose Navy (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- ParaNation (2 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (0 chatters)