SORT BY Relevancy
It's February...time for Love and Stella Parton! Come take the walk of the wise woman on The Sharon McWilliams Show as Stella Parton readies for her fabulous Stella Parton's RED TENT Women's Conference April 18-20 in Nashville Tennessee! This strong determined delightfully humorous tell-it-like-it-is wise woman has put it all together for the wise woman at this conference! Listen to Stella Parton share of her life and her life business, the truth of who she is and what she does! Though tiny in size, grand-hearted Stella has released her self-published inspirational memoir, Tell It Sister, Tell It. She writes of everything from miracles to childhood memories to some real life nightmares! Her candor and humor bring light to domestic violence with downhome honest awareness for all women and their children. Take a listen & visit www.redtentconference.com! Time to visit Nashville Tennessee in the springtime and Ms. Stella Parton! You will renew, restore, & revive in this 'making of a strong woman' moment-out-of-time!
The Sharon McWilliams Show takes the Walk of the Wise Woman with Stella Parton, sharing her book and song, "Tell It, Sister, Tell It"! Always a trailblazer, Stella Parton's inspirational memoir, Tell It Sister, Tell It, shares her soul with straight to the heart candor about everything from miracles and childhood stories to some spine-chilling and terrifying real-life nightmares. A highly acclaimed motivational speaker and performer, Stella utilizes this book/audiobook to share hope, inspiration to help raise awareness in the fight against domestic violence.
Stella Parton uses her life experiences, her talent and gifts as a dynamic author, singer, actor, motivational speaker and educator to empower, validate and encourage women to reach their full potential.
Stella Parton, who released her inspirational memoir, "Tell It Sister, Tell It" sends a message to those listening, "Don't be a victim and don't let the hardships and struggles you face define your life!" From the miracles and childhood stories to the spine-chilling and terrifying real-life nightmares,Stella opens her soul with her trademark straight to the heart honesty. While she notes that writing this book was difficult yet self-healing, she hopes it will help others find the strength and faith to overcome their own struggles. Sharing this little bit of hope and inspiration as well as raising awareness has been her goal all along. She comments,"If just one woman can be saved from a domestic violence situation that is my true reward."
Tonight at 8pm ET on Ernest Radio Network, it's Music Monday.
We are highlighting a living legend in the music industry by listening to the new album Blue Smoke from Dolly Parton. Critics are raving, and we agree with them fullheartedly.
Who: Dolly Parton
What: Blue Smoke
When: January 31, 2014
Where: Dolly Records
Don't Think Twice
You Can't Make Old Friends (with Kenny Rogers)
Banks of The Ohio
Lay Your Hands On Me
Miss You, Miss Me
If I Had Wings
Lover du Jour
From Here To The Moon And Back (with Willie Nelson)
Trena Bolden Fields talks with Sheana Ochoa about her book Stella! The Mother of Modern Acting.
“I am my customer.” Not a mysterious mantra with some hidden meaning. Just a simple fact that inspired Stella Photi to launch Wellbeing Escapes in 2005. Being a working mother with a demanding career, the challenge to keep all the balls in the air in life’s big juggling act meant keeping mind and body as fresh as possible In this day and age when everyone is jumping on the “health” bandwagon, Stella saw the need to find and qualify the experts in the industry. This is where her quest started to make healthy breaks accessible and to start a company offering down to earth, objective advice and guidance on a wide range of health and wellbeing experiences. Prior to starting Wellbeing Escapes, alongside with her business partner, Stella formed a consulting firm in the UK focused on tourism marketing, which since has grown to be a successful business.
Based in the U.K., Geeta Sidhu-Robb is an award-winning entrepreneur, inspirational mentor and founder of Nosh Detox a highly successful well-being company that delivers delicious, nutritionally balanced menus straight to customers’ doors.
Stella Paul is an award winning multimedia journalist for report/blog/ videoblog and made documentaries on development and environment issues. She earlier worked as a news reporter for ETV, MSN, was a media campaigner for Greenpeace and the Communications Director of Video Volunteers - world's largest community media organization.
As a journalist, she tells to the global audience, the unheard stories of marginalized communities. And when she is not working on a news story, you will find her talking about issues that affect our youth, especially women. She is a part of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung - a global policy think tank that works to make heard the voice of the youth.
On the personal front, she is yet another Indian female child who survived by default. At 2 years of age she had a bad case of Diphtheria and her family decided that it would be stupid to get her treated because she was a girl child but her mother fought hard, and she lived, to share this story with you. Along with her lives a butterfly shaped scar on her throat - the telltale sign of a crude surgery, plus, the struggle of female children in India.
After previous podcasts brought extensions to key players, this time we managed to conjure up Tommy La Stella.
Julio Teheran’s scoreless streak
We field questions submitted to the blog
We discuss the Talking Chop Staff’s starting 9
Music: Old 97s - This Is The Ballad
My guest for 07/30/14 is Sarah DeAnna.
Overcoming childhood poverty and personal tragedy, Sarah DeAnna graduated high school with honors, then put herself through college, graduating early with an International Business Marketing degree.
After college, Sarah DeAnna was “discovered” and went on to become a successful international high fashion model who has appeared in some of the biggest and most influential fashion magazines worldwide, including Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Amica, L’Official, and Riviera. She has done runway shows and other events for internationally renowned designers, including Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Stella McCartney, and others. She has appeared as a model on various TV segments for such stations and shows as TLC, Bravo, MTV, E!. Hollywood Insider, and Good Morning America. Sarah DeAnna is represented by several agencies worldwide.
One of the reasons Sarah DeAnna is so successful in the modeling industry is because of her commitment to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. Sarah DeAnna is fascinated with nutrition and health, and is also committed to compassionate living and spreading the message to women and young girls that beauty radiates from within and that self-love, confidence, and a commitment to health are what make every woman just as gorgeous as any supermodel.
Her 1st book, Supermodel YOU, was released April 1, 2013 and was an instant bestseller.
Today, Sarah DeAnna continues to model and promote the book doing book signings, speaking engagements, and other inspirational things.
To connect with Sarah DeAnna online, visit her website: www.sarahdeanna.com
B. Kendall (Barbara Kendall Reed) paints abstracts that are inspired by her love of color and life’s many subtle as well as intense moments. Furthering her admiration for abstract painting is her view of life through the prism of diversity and cultural differences. Born of Creole heritage and raised on a military base in Dugway, Utah, it is hard for her not to have experienced the depth and breath of life. She has traveled extensively throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Italy, France, England and other places around the world.
She received her B.F.A. degree from Xavier University in New Orleans, Louisiana where she studied under the late MacArthur Genius Award recipient, John T. Scott. Her art has appeared in many publications including the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Images Magazine, The Story, Upscale Magazine and Positive Images Magazine. She has exhibited at the Hammonds House Museum in Atlanta, GA., Kathleen Coleman Gallery in Houston, TX., Clay Gallery in Atlanta, GA. and Stella Jones Gallery in New Orleans, LA.
Barbara has completed her first book of art and poetry where she has combined her love for abstract art with her expressive inspirational writings. Her art is an explosive experience with colors; it is no accident that the book is entitled, “Life Iz Colorful”.
She maintains a studio in downtown Atlanta where she paints, writes and teaches creativity to adventurous students of art.
404-202-9231 * firstname.lastname@example.org * www.lifeizcolorful.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (48 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (17 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (16 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (14 chatters)
- SHRAonair (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- PASOS (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rockin Sports (0 chatters)