SORT BY Relevancy
After a hiatus while Jesse struggled with the dread flu, Around the Nest returns to talk about Andy Burns and the social-media conscious Buffalo Bisons; K.C. Hobson and the comeback (New Hampshire Fisher) Cats; Jairo Labourt and the walkoff-enjoying Dunedin Blue Jays; and Shane Dawson and the first-place Lugnuts. Bo Schultz is heading up to the Bigs, 1st-rounder Jeff Hoffman has his first two professional starts under his belt, and Ian Parmley is lighting up the Eastern League! Join the broadcasters of the Blue Jays Minor League system for the latest insights and outlooks. #AroundtheNest
in Self Help
This is "the Conversation" hosted by Klarque & Michele. Each week we look to inspire, motivate and educate our listeners Worldwide! This week our line-up includes:
Stefanie Manns- Copywriter and creator of "Words by Stef" Ms. Stefanie Manns drops by to talk about the power of having the right "Copy" in your marketing, promo and more..
Tom Cat- the play Tom Cat debuts Friday June 12th at the Porter Sanford III performing Arts Community Center in Decatur, Ga. We have the pleasure of having its director Ms. Rasheda Radle dropping by to give us a little insight on what to expect
the Jones Sisters- We're excited to have "the Jones Sisters" film directors dropping by to talk about their newest project "Where is the Love" a documentary about the state of marriage and romance in the African American community.
All this and more!!!
Ickey Woods Show
Join Ickey Woods and guests at 9pm ET/6pm PT as they discuss the NFL and also answer questions that you may have.
* Making the Chicago Bears accountable for Ray McDonald
* Jimmy Graham & Russell Wilson miss Seahawks OTA to attend funeral
* Texans cancel first day of OTAs due to severe flooding
* Cowboys sign WR A.J. Jenkins
* Ravens rookie DeAndre Carter fulfills promise to deceased brother
* Detroit Lions offering a new type of seating at Ford Field
* CB Josh Shaw's tackles for loss
* Four things to watch for during OTAs
* Cedric Ogbuehi
* Jake Fisher
* Tyler Kroft
* Paul Dawson
* Did Bengals improve at slot receiver this offseason
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
Join us as we welcome in former light heavyweight john"The Iceman" Scully. John challenged for the light heavyweight championship twice losing desicions to Michael Nunn and Henry Maske. John is a highly respected boxing trainer helping to guide Chad Dawson to his biggest win over Bernard Hopkins. Also works as a boxing analyst for ESPN, and writes a column for Britian's Boxing News magazine. John is currently on NUVO-TV boxing reality show "Knockout" with Roy Jones Jr, Floyd Mayweather sr. and sugar shane mosley.
Greetings and Blessings all,
Join Queen Oloye Fayomi, QueenMother4real Iya Awo ifalola, Mama Darlene Dawson and Queen Osunede Olusegun, author of the book, "Secrets that Little Girls Hide" on the show "Queens Roundtable" where we discuss healing the wounded traumatized by sexual abuse as children.
Friday May 22,2015 @ 9pm EST call 347 989-0180
Queen Oloye Fayomj Born into Aiye (world) April 6, 1951, to John and Beatrice Campbell, in Chicago, IL. It was through many life transitions, Fayomi came into the understanding of the African Tradition and spiritual life style of Ifa by way and sound of the drums in 1965. See Queen Oloye Fayomi full biography and resume on Ifa House of Worship Facebook page! Best of love and good fortune to all of our family of listeners!
Personal Care TIP:
It's Beginning to get warm outside and temperatures are expected to soar for the summertime...
So here are a few of my tips to help keep you fresh and clean.
I'm aware that this subject can be taboo, but for some, it's NEEDED.
5 Easy Steps to keep you SPRING FRESH and CLEAN ALL DAY!
1. SHOWER MORE FREQUENTLY: During the Summer months the body perspires more which could give off a foul odor if you tend to sweat profusely! Try to fit in an additional shower between meetings to avoid embarrassment. If you work a long day and cannot get to a shower…
2. BE SURE TO CARRY A WASH CLOTH AND SOAP and Baby wipes, or Feminine wipes in your purse and use some of your break time to wash yourself in the ladies room and…
3. CHANGE YOUR UNDER GARMENTS and panty liners! Even if you’re NOT on your period, panty liners will keep your feminine area clean and your panties fresh.
4. AVOID HEAVY PERFUMES: Do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT wear the same fragrances for Summer that you wore all Fall and Winter! Choose a lighter scent. Heavy perfumes on a sweaty body will only intensify an ALREADY bad smell…and NEVER EVER EVER SPRAY PERFUME ON A DIRTY BODY!
5. WATCH YOUR DIET!!! Remember, what goes in SHOWS OUT!!!! If you choose to eat greasy fried foods, and starchy salty foods, you will actually begin to LOOK GREASY!!! You will feel weighted down and HOT, your cholesterol levels will intensify with souring temperatures, and you’ll just feel and look YUCKY!!! Choose organic fruits, veggies, oats, and grains! Stay hydrated with water!
***Keep your face clean and revamp your makeup routine as well. Instead of a full coverage foundation go for a light BB Cream, skip the heavy contouring, and choose a light pigmented go to lip-gloss!
Enjoying a FEMININE FRESH SUMMER...
Join us Thursday May 21st for our very first episode of School Matters as we seek to tackle one of the most pressing issues facing us today.
Hosting will be Veronica Branch and Shennell Barnes McCloud. Moderating will be Eric Dawson.
This platform is intended to inform and engage the community in an attempt to improve the overall conditions of education in our urban communities—we look forward to your participation in these weekly discussions.
If you'd like to contact us please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Canadian Moto Show is on the Air 'Live' at 6:00 pm pacific 9:00 eastern and can be found right here http://www.canadianmotoshow.com Round one of the 2015 Rockstar Energy Drink Nationals kicks off in 10 days and on tonights show we will set that up.
We also continue our Parts Canada Walton Trans Can amateur national profile tonight with Marcus Deausy. KTM Canada continues to present their great new segment on tonights show with Nathan Bles & Max Day.
The Future West South Series resumes this weekend in Williams Lake BC and we will hear from Canadian National number 49 Brock Hoyer. Brock will be lined up in Williams Lake as well as the Nationals in Kamloops and is also hosting a Motocross school this Friday in Williams Lake
'Lockharts Locker' a new segment here featuring Ryan Lockhart to get the listeners up to speed on many things going on this country and beyond may or may not begin on tonights show. The Show will be headed up to Dawson Creek for the Peace Motocross associations race this weekend and we will hear from Reed Lepine of that club.
Our Great Show giveaways continue tonight on behalf of Motocross Performance Magazine Ryno Power and 2UNDER. Tonight we will make the draw for the Go Pro Hero 4 Silver edition as well as have a Ride 100% goggles up for grabs along with some 2UNDER and a Ryno Power T' Shirt. Be ready to call in to win when the gate drops on giveaways at 1-347-677-0979
As always we have lots to talk about so tell a a friend log in and hit up the ever popular Show chat board and Lets Go Bench Racing.
Greetings and Blessings all,
Join us Fridays at 9:00 pm the hosts QueenMother4real Iya Awo ifalola, Mama Darlene Dawson and Queen Osunede Olusegun, author of the book, "Secrets that Little Girls Hide" and the title of this show.
We are using this blogtalkradio show to reach out to everyone to work together to change our chldren's experience in childhood. Child sexual abuse is a secret that traumatized adults know.We have to end child sexual abuse in our families to create healthier adults. We can end the secrets in our lifetime!
Mike McCoy and Deanna Reeder will recap the 5/12/2015 Moreno Valley City Council Meeting where budget issues were the main topic, particularly the Public Safety expenditures. There was some dissension between Councilmenbers for a variety of reasons. The City Manager was annoyed at what are most likely false allegations about a staff member by one of the most ardent of the Benzeevi Brigade. We will discuss the recent NBC news from last night and the second in a series of three videos about the WLC. Councilmember Giba was served with intent to recall last night.
in Self Help
EFT means "Emotional Freedom Techniques" and is a powerful self-help method based on research showing that emotional trauma contributes greatly to disease. Clinical trials have shown that EFT tapping is able to rapidly reduce the emotional impact of memories and incidents that trigger emotional distress. Once the distress is reduced or removed, the body can often rebalance itself, and accelerate healing.
Dawson Church, PhD, has edited or authored many books, and collaborated with leading authorities including Larry Dossey, Bernie Siegel, Christiane Northrup, and others. His award-winning book, The Genie in Your Genes, pioneers the field of Epigenetics, explaining the remarkable self-healing mechanisms now emerging at the juncture of emotion and gene expression. He has authored numerous scientific studies through the Foundation for Epigenetic Medicine, and is the editor of Energy Psychology, a peer-reviewed journal. He shares how to apply these breakthroughs to health and athletic performance at EFT Universe, one of the largest alternative medicine sites on the web.
The new edition of the EFT Manual is authored by Dawson Church PhD, Executive Director of the National Institute for Integrative Healthcare, who has conducted many clinical trials of EFT. Says Church, “This comprehensive yet user-friendly version of the manual makes EFT understandable to the many medical professionals who are using it in primary care settings, as well as the millions of people who use it as a self-help practice.”
The book covers 48 distinct techniques used in Clinical EFT, the method used in research. EFT has been used successfully to remediate PTSD in veterans and other traumatized groups, and the new edition includes specialized “gentle” techniques for working with psychological trauma as well as physical diseases.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (57 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Father Teresa (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Smooth Drama (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (1 chatters)
- Front Row Assholes (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)