SORT BY Relevancy
Finding a Job that meets your needs as a Mom and a Woman, can be challenging. The US is the only industrialized country without any requirement that employers provide Family Leave, or Flexible Hours.
When the reality is that 40% of children are now born to unmarried women, it has made combining work and family virtually impossible. Luckily there are many companies who do hire virtual workers at professional salaries. "Work from Anywhere Jobs" are on the rise and we value those employers who hire for them.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss Job which are great for Stay at Home Moms.
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Stacey Schieffelin, founder and president of ybf (your best friend) cosmetics. Jennifer Grant, author of Love You More: The Divine Surprise of Adopting My Daughter. Hilliary Homzie, author of the new book, The Hot List. The Mom's Roundtable discusses how stay-at-home moms can make money. Kim Orlando, founder of www.travelingmom.com, gives end of the summer travel tips.
This show is sponsored by Lands' End and Family Circle.
Join Candace Gish, Triple Diamond with Zija International as she talks about her journey. Candace is a stay at home Mom of 4 girls, all under 10 years old, whom she home schools plus works her successful Zija business.
Tonight she will interview Dlynn Saumer about Social Media and how it relates to Network Marketing and stay at home parents. Dlynn will also talk about how the landscape of the MLM industry has changed over the past 25 years, especially with the introduction and acceptance of social media as a business model.
Our mission is to inspire, motivate, and empower women by supporting and educating them on their paths to greatness.
I AM WOMAN Radio Show was created by Tamera “Boss Lady” Hinton with the intent to support sisterhood and the growing community of women entrepreneurs. I AM WOMAN is a show where women of all walks of life can come sit on the preverbal couch and take the world on their journey of womanhood. I AM WOMAN also permits women entrepreneurs to come on the show to showcase, advertise and promote their small business and as well as the option to purchase an advertisement or run 30-60 second promo ads that will be launched on the live show and website. For more info on how to be a guest on the show or for promo prices, please contact Tamera at 205-415-0834, go to this link and fill out the survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MDVBKY9 then email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm show date and time.
About our guest:
DeKesha Williams, a Business Strategist and Leadership Development Trainer, is the owner of Vizions Consulting. Driven by a sincere desire to inspire, motivate and educate; Ms. Williams is committed to leading her clients towards success.
This is the test of a show by and for stay-at-home moms who took career breaks but are now ready to re-enter the workforce. I'll be joined by guests who can offer advice on relaunching your career, from how to look for jobs, to updating your skills, getting your resume in order, and updating your wardrobe.
Stay at home parents.
You might be one of those people who fall under this category. But how easy is it? How easy is it to stay at home with your kids while your spouse goes off to work, potentially to bring home an income that supports the entire family? And of both parents, who handles it the best? Staying at home with the kids? Mom or Dad.? I guess no one can really answer that can they? Unless they took a look at the family dynamics of every family in the world. But if you had to guess, who do you think would do a better job? This week we'll talk a look at that, and see if we can answer that question. This Sunday(Sept. 29th) get involved, call in. (347)6371771. Sign up for a FREE account at Blogtalkradio.com and get in on the discussion via our chatroom. What are your thoughts? Join us on Sunday, Sept. 29th. "On-Air".
Join Candace Gish, Triple Diamond with Zija International as she talks about her journey. She is a stay at home Mom of 4, a home educator plus, she operates her very successful Zija business from home.
Tonight she will speak about finding balance - especially during the busy holiday season.
Join Candace Gish tonight as she interviews Joyce Wilson, From West Virginia. Joyce raised her 3 children at home alongside operating their dog boarding kennel in Kansas. Now she is a Platinum Executive with Zija, a grandmother and a 10 year cancer suvivor.
She now councils others on the importance of healthy eating to maintain a healthy body and enjoys helping grow her team across the country through self-improvement and training .
Join Candace Gish, Triple Diamond with Zija International as she talks about her journey. She is a stay at home Mom of 4 under 10yrs, whom she home schools alongside building her Zija business.
She will talk about how to build your business through all your busy lifestyles.
Join Candace Gish, Triple Diamond with Zija International as she talks about her journey. She is a stay at home Mom of 4 under 10yrs, she home schools and does her business.
She will talk about how to build your business through all your busy life syles.
Join Diva Candace Gish, the Founder of Interviewing The Divas, each week as she speaks with other entrepreneurial women. Women who have chosen to be a Woman of Business, all while managing households, families and community.
Today Candace speaks with Diva Aprille Janes as she Announces her new and Dynamic Podcast, "Bolder Business Women Podcast".
After almost 20 years as a successful business consultant to Fortune 500 companies, Aprille discovered her true calling in 2003. She made the leap to mentor and support women in small business because business IS personal for them.
Aprille is a sought after speaker, author, podcast host and small business mentor. She uses her consulting experience and skills as a professional coach to help her clients get noticed in a noisy and crowded marketplace. She shows them the ROI of being uniquely themselves in their marketing, branding and sales.
You can subscribe to her "Bolder Business Women Podcast" on Itunes and Stitcher.
The link for the bonus book is:
Are you one?
Listen to the Bolder Business Women Podcast
Join Candace Gish, Triple Diamond with Zija International, as she talks about her journey as a stay at home Mom of 4 (all under 10 years old) and as a home schooling parent - all while building her home-based business.
Along with her guests, Candace will talk about creating balance between living a busy lifestyle and growing your network marketing business.
On Sunday night, Candace's guest will be Joanne Ward, the owner of BOLD Beauty. They will be talking about Etiquette.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (89 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (12 chatters)
- John Baptist (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Ron Reck (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (6 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- BTR4367 (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)