SORT BY Relevancy
Finding a Job that meets your needs as a Mom and a Woman, can be challenging. The US is the only industrialized country without any requirement that employers provide Family Leave, or Flexible Hours.
When the reality is that 40% of children are now born to unmarried women, it has made combining work and family virtually impossible. Luckily there are many companies who do hire virtual workers at professional salaries. "Work from Anywhere Jobs" are on the rise and we value those employers who hire for them.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss Job which are great for Stay at Home Moms.
Our mission is to inspire, motivate, and empower women by supporting and educating them on their paths to greatness.
I AM WOMAN Radio Show was created by Tamera “Boss Lady” Hinton with the intent to support sisterhood and the growing community of women entrepreneurs. I AM WOMAN is a show where women of all walks of life can come sit on the preverbal couch and take the world on their journey of womanhood. I AM WOMAN also permits women entrepreneurs to come on the show to showcase, advertise and promote their small business and as well as the option to purchase an advertisement or run 30-60 second promo ads that will be launched on the live show and website. For more info on how to be a guest on the show or for promo prices, please contact Tamera at 205-415-0834, go to this link and fill out the survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MDVBKY9 then email email@example.com to confirm show date and time.
About our guest:
DeKesha Williams, a Business Strategist and Leadership Development Trainer, is the owner of Vizions Consulting. Driven by a sincere desire to inspire, motivate and educate; Ms. Williams is committed to leading her clients towards success.
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Stacey Schieffelin, founder and president of ybf (your best friend) cosmetics. Jennifer Grant, author of Love You More: The Divine Surprise of Adopting My Daughter. Hilliary Homzie, author of the new book, The Hot List. The Mom's Roundtable discusses how stay-at-home moms can make money. Kim Orlando, founder of www.travelingmom.com, gives end of the summer travel tips.
This show is sponsored by Lands' End and Family Circle.
Join Candace Gish, Triple Diamond with Zija International as she talks about her journey. Candace is a stay at home Mom of 4 girls, all under 10 years old, whom she home schools plus works her successful Zija business.
Tonight she will interview Dlynn Saumer about Social Media and how it relates to Network Marketing and stay at home parents. Dlynn will also talk about how the landscape of the MLM industry has changed over the past 25 years, especially with the introduction and acceptance of social media as a business model.
Stay at home parents.
You might be one of those people who fall under this category. But how easy is it? How easy is it to stay at home with your kids while your spouse goes off to work, potentially to bring home an income that supports the entire family? And of both parents, who handles it the best? Staying at home with the kids? Mom or Dad.? I guess no one can really answer that can they? Unless they took a look at the family dynamics of every family in the world. But if you had to guess, who do you think would do a better job? This week we'll talk a look at that, and see if we can answer that question. This Sunday(Sept. 29th) get involved, call in. (347)6371771. Sign up for a FREE account at Blogtalkradio.com and get in on the discussion via our chatroom. What are your thoughts? Join us on Sunday, Sept. 29th. "On-Air".
This is the test of a show by and for stay-at-home moms who took career breaks but are now ready to re-enter the workforce. I'll be joined by guests who can offer advice on relaunching your career, from how to look for jobs, to updating your skills, getting your resume in order, and updating your wardrobe.
Join Candace Gish, Triple Diamond with Zija International as she talks about her journey. She is a stay at home Mom of 4, a home educator plus, she operates her very successful Zija business from home.
Tonight she will speak about finding balance - especially during the busy holiday season.
Join Candace Gish tonight as she interviews Joyce Wilson, From West Virginia. Joyce raised her 3 children at home alongside operating their dog boarding kennel in Kansas. Now she is a Platinum Executive with Zija, a grandmother and a 10 year cancer suvivor.
She now councils others on the importance of healthy eating to maintain a healthy body and enjoys helping grow her team across the country through self-improvement and training .
Join Candace Gish, Triple Diamond with Zija International as she talks about her journey. She is a stay at home Mom of 4 under 10yrs, whom she home schools alongside building her Zija business.
She will talk about how to build your business through all your busy lifestyles.
Join Candace Gish, Triple Diamond with Zija International as she talks about her journey. She is a stay at home Mom of 4 under 10yrs, she home schools and does her business.
She will talk about how to build your business through all your busy life syles.
The Maternal Manager opens up with interviewer Stephanie Nivinskus on the needs of today's moms. Moms are their own worst critics. Sometimes they need a dose of encouragement and a few coping tools to gain the confidence to become the moms they want to be. She discusses what a Mommy Coach is and why humor and light heartedness can help moms overcome some of the most difficult situations. Sometimes moms don't need the experts, they need another mom who has been there and can help them navigate the sea of motherhood without drowning in dispare.
Join Diva Candace Gish, from Interviewing The Divas, each week as she speaks with other entrepreneurial women. Women who have chosen to be a Woman of Business, all while managing households, families and community.
Today Candace will be speaking with Diva Nicole Phillips Brown. A few words from Nicole:
"My name is Nicole Phillips Brown and I am an ex 10 – 12 hour/day working professional who is now a stay-at-home mom to two beautiful little girls thanks to network marketing. Today I'll share my journey withyour listeners..."....
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (177 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (139 chatters)
- John Baptist (79 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (19 chatters)
- AlimBey (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (11 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (7 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (3 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- 2 Black Girls And A Mic (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (0 chatters)