SORT BY Relevancy
When a family is told they have a baby with a life-threatening illness, does one of the parents have to stay home with the child? Why do some parents choose to become stay-at-home parents? Why do some parents decide to continue working? In this show we'll discuss the pros and cons of staying at home versus going back to work. Is the health of the child at risk? What about insurance? What about quality of life of the child? of the family? These are just a few of the issues we'll discuss in this show.
Difference Between White & Black Stay at Home Dads.
Just like my brother in law says:
White man staying home with his kids = STAY AT HOME DAD
Black man staying home with kids = bum ass nigga who dont' do shit 4 his kids.
Do you agree? Let's talk
Stay at home parents.
You might be one of those people who fall under this category. But how easy is it? How easy is it to stay at home with your kids while your spouse goes off to work, potentially to bring home an income that supports the entire family? And of both parents, who handles it the best? Staying at home with the kids? Mom or Dad.? I guess no one can really answer that can they? Unless they took a look at the family dynamics of every family in the world. But if you had to guess, who do you think would do a better job? This week we'll talk a look at that, and see if we can answer that question. This Sunday(Sept. 29th) get involved, call in. (347)6371771. Sign up for a FREE account at Blogtalkradio.com and get in on the discussion via our chatroom. What are your thoughts? Join us on Sunday, Sept. 29th. "On-Air".
I find it fascinating that when a mother works, she's a 'working mom', but when a dad works, he's not labeled a 'working dad'. I guess it just goes to show that we still embrace traditional family structures.
Having said that, I want to explore the increase of moms working and dads working in the home. Women are now outnumbering men in the workplace, and a small percentage of these represent single-income families where the woman is the breadwinner and the man manages the home and children.
My guest for this show is Adrienne Roark, Vice President and News Director for CBS' KTVT (ch 11) in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Join us for this discussion of the dynamics of this type of arrangement, the pros and cons, how other women react, how other men react, and what YOU can learn from Adrienne's experience.
If you have questions or want to share your story before the show, you can post your question or comment on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thinkzinkradio.
Work/Life balance and stay-at-home dads? These old and new concepts will change the way we make personal and professional decisions. Join BnB as we continue our Wellness Series with renowned author Dr. Lawana Gladney as she shares life management tips. Call (917) 889-2664 with questions and comments.
Home Based Business University Radio Show is here to promote opportunities both domestically and internationally. We will hear from Entrepreneurs from all countries around the world. We will learn about new and exciting business opportunities as well as innovative products and services which will help us make for a Better World.
The Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) Program is the largest school based father engagement program in the nation with over 4000 schools participating.
Each week, WatchDOGS Radio host Keith Schumacher and co-host Chris Danenhauer discuss how this program is impacting families and schools across our nation and in four foreign countries.
Ameeta Jain is the co-founder of TeenSafe and the co-founder and contributing author for Teenology.com, a resource for news, tips and inspiration for parents of teens. Jain is the chief spokesperson for TeenSafe and Teenology, and is leading the effort to make TeenSafe synonymous with safety for children in this digital age. She conceptualized and is leading the Teensafe and National PTA partnership strategy. She is active in speaking at various organizations focused on child well-being. Prior to creating TeenSafe she has held various management positions over her 20-year career including CFO at Visionaire and Customer Relations Manager at Toyota/Lexus. Jain is a mother of two and holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance from California State University, Long Beach, CA.
Please join our audience and call in with your questions and comments.
On toady's episode of LOVE IN THE HOUSE, we will be discussing everything 'OLD FLAME'
- Should you stay close friends with your Ex?
- What happens when you have a new partner?
- Will you make your Ex God-Parent toy our child?
- Can you be close friends with your Ex without 'waking up emotions?'
- What boundaries should be in place for an Ex when childrenn are involved?
- What happens when/if your partner is not comfortable with YOUR Ex?
All of these and much more will be discussed TONIGHT at 9PM UK/GMT.
Join us live on-air. Remember, the show is designed with you in mind.
Join us live or via phone every Tuesday 7 - 8pm EST to learn how you too can improve your marriage or relationship with even your children, family, friends and others.
Join us live to find out if the presence of a father in the home really make a difference. Join us this Tuesday at drjessewalker.com or call in live at (347) 857-1769.
How's your home office looking these days? Are you a piler? Do you have unidentified objects lurking below the surface? Do you ever wish for a magic wand to declutter and get organized in an afternoon? Well - if you do - this episode is for you. Join me as I discuss how your style preference has everything to do with createing effortlessness within your spaces. Set up your control panel and your critical files so you can be successful in your home office! Tune in to learn about the 6 different #space #style #preferences and see if you can identify your own #SpaceStylePreference! Understand exactly what you can do to enhance your ability to manage your #workspaces and #homespaces effortlessly! Knowing your #SpaceStylePreference and the #growth actions will help you create more #flow and #effortlessness in the spaces you use every day!
As Mompreneurs, finding the balance between raising a family and growing your business is always a challenge. Every other Tuesday on Managing Mompreneur Mayhem Cena Block offers great advice for moms in business for themselves. Find her at Sane Spaces.com or as Cena Block or SaneSpaces on all social media outlets!
Want more great information from Cena? Click here to download her free training to help you reclaim your time, space and sanity - and overcome burnout! http://bit.ly/14Yq17L
Join Cena every other Tuesday for a lunch and learn episode on how to run and manage your business better! Or download episodes at any time!
Thanks to our show sponsors Phisco Marketing and Safety First Bags. Visit our Word of Mom Radio website for more information on our Mompreneur Marketplace.
This is the intro show for Stay in Your Lane with D.Scott. There will be mistakes, cursing , shoutouts and ridiculousness. This first show is about getting to know my readers and listeners as well as lettin you get to know me. I will discuss who I am affiliated with on and off air as well as recent projects and events. All questions will be answered and appreciated. But if you step wrong...I will cuss you da fuq out;)
Is now the right time to refinance my home?
Is it okay to take equity out of my home to pay off debt or invest?
If I am looking to buy, is now the time?
These are questions I get on a weekly basis. Here are some great "do's" and "don'ts" to ensure you are wise with this big decision that you may want to make RIGHT NOW!
Chris Miles Bio:
Chris Miles, the "Cash Flow Expert," is a leading authority showing entrepreneurs and their spouses how to quickly free up and create cash flow and lasting wealth TODAY spending time doing what they love most! He has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Bankrate.com, interviewed internationally on TV & radio, and has a high reputation with his company, Money Ripples (http://www.moneyripples.com/) getting his clients fast, life-altering financial results.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (48 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (9 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (9 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- 63289 (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- ParaAnne (2 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- DFW Power Brokers (1 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (0 chatters)