SORT BY Relevancy
Join Julie Simmons & Andria Corso, masters of reinvention and authors of the book, Letting Go Of The Status Quo, as they interview Martha Johnson, leadership speaker and author, on the topic of Personal Resilience.
Martha's experience spans a decorated 30-year career as an executive in public and private organizations. She was nominated by President Obama and confirmed unanimously by the US Senate to be the Administrator of the General Services Administration, a position she held for two years. She also served eight years with the Clinton Administration. She is an expert on personal resilience and we are excited to learn from her during this show!
In this episode of Epilepsy.com's Hallway Conversations, Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com, interviews Steve Kanes, MD, PhD, Chief Medical Officer at SAGE Therapeutics about the SAGE 547 Trial in Status Epilepticus.
SAGE-547 is currently being evaluated in a Phase 1/2 clinical trial for super-refractory status epilepticus (SRSE). SAGE-547 demonstrated robust findings in preclinical models of SE, including significantly increased efficacy over current standard-of-care benzodiazepine treatment, and compelling early human experience data.
After the interview, you can learn more about refractory epilepsy at: http://www.epilepsy.com/learn/refractory-epilepsy.
Does Anyone Respect A Relationship Status Anymore?
Today's #RxChat Pharmacy Podcast is co-hosted by the American Pharmacist Association. We are pleased to have the direction and insight of Stacie Maass, Senior Vice President, Pharmacy Practice and Government Affairs with APhA.
1. Which services best illustrate the value of pharmacists to the health care team?
2. What does the term “provider status” mean to you?
3. Why do you feel provider status is important?
4. How will provider status affect you as a practitioner?
5. How will provider status affect your patients?
6. What is the most significant barrier to achieving provider status for pharmacists?
So... it seems that women proposing to men has become "common-place" now? I'm not really sure what is (fully) happening here...
The Innovative Black Men examine "Manhood Status" with discussion about "roles," "tradition," and "marriage." When it comes to marriage proposals, should the Man ALWAYS ask the Woman? Is it ever acceptable for a women to ask a man's hand in marriage?
Innovative Black Men” Introducing original conversation and creative thinking on great ideas in relationships and dating. We will discuss innovative ways to reach your target market and how to expand your brand in business!
Join Host Live Chats
- Trunews Radio (17 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (6 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (6 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Earlene Greene (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Straight Talk14 (2 chatters)
- The Boland Report (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- whaleystudios (2 chatters)
- the certain ones (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Clark and Selby (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)