SORT BY Relevancy
Bringing the next generation of tomorrows NFL stars to you today on the College2Pro.com Players Platform Show. Join host Bo Marchionte along with special gueat Chris Humphrey of Kent State.
• Made a catch in 22 straight games
2014 Senior Season
• Made 51 catches for 635 yards and five touchdowns
• 128 career receptions ranks fifth at Kent State
• Scored his fourth touchdown of the year and matched his career-high of nine catches versus Akron
• Career-highs of 132 receiving yards and two touchdown catches at Bowling Green
• Moved into 8th place in career receptions at Kent State with 106.
• Started all 11 games
2013 Junior Season
• Led the team in catches (51), the ninth most among Kent State's single season leaders
• Led the Flashes in receiving yards (613), the most yards by a Kent State player since 2010
• Earned Academic All-MAC Honorable Mention
• Team high seven catches for 73 yards against Buffalo
• Career high nine catches for a career high 106 yards including his third touchdown of the year at Ball State
• Led the team with five catches for 47 yards at Penn State, marking the third time in four games with at least four catches
• Led the team with 84 yards receiving on four catches including a 42-yard touchdown catch, his second touchdown in as many games against Bowling Green
• Gained a career-high 88 yards receiving on six catches and caught his first career touchdown pass in Kent State's 17-10 victory over Liberty
• Totaled 74 yards on kick returns
On this edition of ALI: NATION we will continue our review of the "Police State" that is being demonstrated on the 14th Amendments citizens. We will look at North Carolina on a couple of matters - Supreme Court decision & a recent lynching.
We will go to the phones and hear from you!
Tune in strong days @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST
On this edition of ALI: NATION we will continue our discussion on the institution of the "Police State." What does this mean for our communities? Does this proven that the public is truly a hypocritical option for social, economic & eduactional change?
We will look at this and take another look at the response to the Eric Garner decision of no indictment for the "Thug Cops" who murdered Mr. Garner.
Tune in every stong day @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST
State Of Emergency (S4):
TUNE IN LIVE at 347-215-6820 as we discuss & address tough questions & concerns our community faces. Forget the political BS. Dead Serious Radio. No holds barred! What the community needs to hear. No Bullsh*t.
Each Wednesday Night at 11pm with your host The CEO of Tensorchops Radio, Jasmine Couture Herself & Guest Panelists.
Broadcasting live on the air at www.blogtalkradio.com/tensorchops or Call in at 347-215-6820
Also Visit Our Sponsor AUDIBLE. Download an audiobook of your choice, free, with a 30-day trial. Visit www.audibletrial.com/tensorchops
This week we will be examining & discussing the events that led up to the Oso Landslide. This was a disaster that never had to happen but it did. Why? It was a culmination of greed, corruption & ineptitude that was responsible for the tragic loss of life that will forever be a part of our being in the Northwest. From a county exec & local senator who cared more about the builders & lining their pockets, to the Snohomish County Department of Emergency Management employee who left as the director of FEMA region 10 because it was discovered that he had a diploma from a diploma mill after a series of embarrasing emails in connetion with "Brownie" from the Katrina post catastrophe about "who was gonna git the perdiest suits" to this same man writing out a statement that all was safe at Steelhead when it was clearly KNOWN it was not. So while these people set in motion the unfathomable loss of life suffered that day, they were having affairs out of state on the taxpayer dime, running their own businesses & bidding for govt contracts while they were supposed to be taking care of residents safety. Meanwhile the DNR was lining their pockets while the timber companies were clearcutting on unstable lands & obviously cutting far beyond what was agreed. It was one big horrifc culmination of failures all across the board that killed 44 people that day.
http://snohomishcountycorruption.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/the-people-in-oso-did-not-have-to-die-the-snohomish-county-council-knew-about-the-danger/ http://snohomishcountycorruption.wordpress.com/2014/05/14/snoco-council-exec-dnr-lumber-cos-builders-all-fail/ http://snohomishcountycorruption.wordpress.com/2014/06/08/ridgewood-homes-grandy-lakearbor-pacific-forestry/ http://snohomishcountycorruption.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/please-pray-for-those-in-oso-heavy-rains-and-more-to-come/ http://snohomishcountycorruption.wordpress.com/2014/11/15/oso-media-whores/
BTRwrestling is back with another interactive talk show for you. We will talk about the State of the the WWE! How can the WWE improve on the overall product. How are they creating new stars? Join us at 11pm as BTR host Clif and Ub bring up some rivitting conversations.
During today's show, we will talk with Chris 'Gman' Giordanelli. On Saturday, December 13, 2014, this 50-year-old cyclist/multi sport athlete/runner broke the 50+ age group South Carolina state marathon record in a very fast 2:47 (the previous record, 2:50). We are going to speak with Chris and hear about his journey towards the record. What inspired Chris to go after this record? What were some of the ups and downs he experienced during his "marathon training camp?" After breaking this record, what's next on his radar?
In the early morning hours of September 3, 2006, professional truck driver Randy Tomblin pulled his rig over on the side of I-64 near Huntington, West Virginia. Randy was responding to a lady waving on the side of the interstate, apparently with a flat tire. The time was about 3:00 A.M.
Having always been a good samaritan, Tomblin thought to himself that there was no way he was going to let a women change a tire alone and in the dark. As he walked pass the auto, a male suddenly appeared, hitting Tomblin over the head with what police believed to be a .380-caliber handgun.
Tomblin would be robbed of $200 and as he attempted to rise to his feet, the man fired one bullet that lodged between his lower back and pelvis and which still remains there today. The shooting would cause Randy to spend four months in a wheelchair and unable to work for eleven months.
As a professional driver for 39 years, Randy Tomblin joins us as our special guest to share his story and to discuss his views on Mike's Law - a proposed Bill to Congress by the Small Business in Transportation Coalition which if signed into law, would allow U.S. citizens engaged in interstate commerce to carry a concealed weapon throughout all states, thus not being held to the current reciprocity laws.
The legislative draft entitled Sec. 9999 “Americans Working in Interstate Commerce Protection Act of 2014” is named for trucker, Mike Boeglin who was fatally shot in June of this year in Detroit, Michigan. As of the time of this writing, the petition has received 8,388 signatures.
Join us with our special guest, Randy Tomblin as he shares his story, the thoughts on why Congress should pass Mike's Law and the ongoing problems still faced today from that one moment in time back in 2006.
Casino City's Vin Narayanan and Aaron Todd discuss the three sites in New York that won the right to pursue a casino license, what casinos should do if people use money they've stolen to gamble and what they're looking for in a good gambling movie. And as always, they close the show by picking every game on this weekend's NFL slate against the spread
This week on Thursday Night Tailgate our guests are: former Pitt & Kansas City Chiefs DT Bill Maas, former Oklahoma Sooners & Steelers LB Donta Jones, former West Virginia & Steelers DB Mike Logan, former Kansas Jayhawks & Lions Guard Hess Hempstead and former Ohio State & Patriots & Cowboys Pro Bowl WR Terry Glenn giving us his 5 Star Picks of the Week.
Join Chris Mascaro and Bob Lazzari every Thursday night from 8:00-10:00 PM EST as they talk with current and former players and coaches from around the NFL & CFL on "Thursday Night Tailgate." Chris and Bob talk football with the greats of the game 52 weeks a year so set a reminder, you don't want to miss an episode. Plus, check out the TNT web site: www.thursdaynighttailgate.com to keep track of upcoming guests, archived episodes and what players are saying about the show.
“I want to congratulate you on your outstanding show. I’m extraordinarily impressed. I’ve been on a lot of shows over the years in various cities but this one is exceptional." Andy Russell, Former Pittsburgh Steelers LB
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (20 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- CLUB HITZ (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (0 chatters)
- Escucha Listen Up (0 chatters)