SORT BY Relevancy
Dial 929-477-4171 to discuss NY Rangers hockey with the Bleed Blue Show & the fans. The Broadway Blueshirts coming off the Stanley Cup Finals from a Season ago. What does the team have in store for the 2014-15 season? How will they fare vs the elite teams of the NHL? Will the team compete for the Metropolitan division crown? Ultimately, do the NY Rangers have what it takes to makie it back to the Stanley Cup Finals and win Lord Stanley's cup. The Bleed Blue show break down NY Rangers Hockey...the Bleed Blue way. Follow the platform on Twitter: @BleedBlueShow
Tune in at 3:00 PM CST as we discuss leadership, activism, marching, protesting, recent killings etc. CNN, MSNBC, FOXNEWS and many other news outlets are talking but you can't be heard. At Waco 4 State Community Talk Radio and WMAD 24 Hour Global Radio and its affiliates, that changes today. Your voice can be heard.
AT 3:00 PM CST-LET YOUR VOICE be heard. You can agree or disagree, it's like voting, PLEASE PARTICIPATE.
You can by calling 347-855-8118 or log on at
Take a stand and not just a post. A post on facebook that is.
Tonight on the program, we recap the wacky last play of the Bahamas Bowl between Central Michigan and Western Kentucky. We will also preview the Hawaii Bowl that will be played later today, between Fresno State and Rice. Later in the program, we will preview all 5 games that the NBA will play on Christmas Day and give you our thoughts on them. Top headlines and more as we are LIVE!
Merry Christmas!!! Call 646-668-8648 to be on the show Live with us or just listen in Live to the show.. If calling from a landline you must first dial 1 then the number. Join Coaldust your Host and Jolene the Co Host everyday from 4 till 5 pm eastern time.You can also find us on Facebook along with Twitter..Gatewood's Legacy has a like page on facebook a group page and our web site is www.gatewoodslegacy.com you can also join us there. Here are some quotes from Gatewood Galbraith "Newt (former House Speaker Gingrich) and Mitch (Senate Minority Leader McConnell) are aliens, not conservatives. They never met a bloated police state they didn't like." Quotes from Gatewood "For all you Petrochemical-Pharmaceutical-Military-Industrial-Transnational-Corporate-Fascist-Elite-Bastards, I've got your karma right here. "If I was going to lie to you, I'd already be elected. "Ronald Reagan and George Bush aren't conservatives. They are aliens." "My opponents are both honorable men, and I believe they're telling the truth on each other in those ads they're running. If they're lying, we can't use 'em in Congress. If they're telling the truth, we sure as hell can't use 'em." "We're going to take the government out of your bedroom, your bloodstream, your brain, your bladder, your business, your billfold, your back pockets, your bingo halls and your Internet bulletin boards." "Did my father's generation hit the beaches of Normandy and Iwo Jima so that I'd have to pee in a cup to hold a job in America?" Give us a call at 646-668-8648 to be on the show.
7:30PM to 8:30PM
The Mike Moore Show
The President of Lone Star High Steppers
8:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Russell Taylormade Smith Aka Mr.Network
Russell TaylorMade Smith , other known as Mr. Network, is 1 out of the 4 founders of Taylormade Riders and Stable in Kempner, Tx. A riding club who takes pride in making a difference in their communities in Central Texas.
Mr. Network is lead farrier at the stable along with his cousin Rance Ledet who teams up with each other and have an off site service as well. Mr. Network is a Graduate of Oklahoma Farrier School, and has worked with horses since the age of 12 years old If your looking for a Remote Broadcast/Mc for your venue or event, Look no further,his content is full of Fun an Comical shows based on rodeo, trail rides, and all equine disciplines. Make sure you check him out.His Remote broadcast are full of excitement, jokes, and knowledge. He really pulls the fun out of his guest. He has had some of the best of the best on his past show's . As well as partnered up with Cowboys of color rodeo associations doing live remotes and letting fans learn more about their favorite cowboys or cowgirls.
Click on the link to hear the show in live stream on your computer or smart phone. Be sure to refresh the page at 7:30 p.m. to hear the current program. You may also call in to ask questions. Call Instructions: Call 3478558118. While waiting to speak please press mute on your phone to avoid background noise from being heard, or you may listen live from your computer and call in when ready to talk. Please like, comment, and share with others.
My Christmas Present to you:The Blood of Jesus on the Ark &
Thursday Dec. 25 Very, Very Bad Things
Posted by Preston James, Ph.D on December 20, 2014 Intel Cowboys all over the World are getting clued in to how they have been used... to be later disposed of by the Organized Crime Cabal -- and are now taking action to reverse this!
Every American needs to understand that the entire national press is controlled, and is simply giving you the "news" you are supposed to have. Very soon, all alternative sources of news, including this website, will be shut down. That time draws ever closer. Please go to http://freeamerican.com and www.shop.freeamerican.com to order my books and the new Free American Magazines.
"In order to put public opinion into our hands we must bring it into a state of bewilderment by giving expression from all sides to so many contradictory opinions and for such length of time as will suffice to make the [average person] lose their heads in the labyrinth and come to see that the best thing is to have no opinion of any kind, in matters political." [Protocol #5]
8:30PM to 10:30PM
The Gus Trent Rodeo Show
Gus Trent Horse Ranch
Welcome to GUS TRENT HORSE ENTERPRISES, LLC where we take pride in showing you the joy and beauty of horses. Come on out to the GT Ranch and have a life-changing experience on horseback. We offer a variety of experiences with our horses that are all designed for you to have fun. Not interested in riding the horses? No problem. Come on out and use our facility for a special event. Please take a moment to view our site and give us a call at (412) 592-6916 or email us at email@example.com . We look forward to seeing you out at the Ranch.
Click on the link to hear the show in live stream on your computer or smart phone. Be sure to refresh the page at 7:30 p.m. to hear the current program. You may also call in to ask questions. Call Instructions: Call 3478558118. While waiting to speak please press mute on your phone to avoid background noise from being heard, or you may listen live from your computer and call in when ready to talk. Please like, comment, and share with others. Thanks! We look forward to you joining in!
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford and Andre Peterson.
Topics to include:
1. NFL Playoff Picture
2. Should Tony Romo be in the MVP race?
3. Bengals pick off Manning 4 times to secure playoff berth.
4. Dominic Raiola suspended one game
5. Cutler will start finale for Bears.
6. 5 NFL Players who haven't stepped up this season.
7. Recap week 16 in NFL
8. Does Rob Gronkowski belong in the MVP conversion?
9. NFL Predictions: San Diego @ KC, Buffalo @ NE, Detroit @ GB, & Cincy @ Pittsburgh.
10. Fantasy Shout outs
11. Michigan requests interview w/Jim Harbaugh
12. Marcus Mariota named AP College Player of the year.
13. Florida State gives Jimbo Fisher massive new contract
14. Who will win the national championship?
15. Pitt to name Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi HC
16. Bowl Predictions: Popeyes Bahamas Bowl - Central Michigan vs. Western Kentucky, Hawaii Bowl - Fresno State vs. Rice, Zaxby's heart of Dallas - Illinois vs. Louisiana Tech, Quick Lane Bowl - Rutgers vs. North Carolina, Bitcoin St. Petersburg Bowl - NC State vs. South Florida, Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman- Cincy vs. Virginia Tech, Hyundai Sun Bowl - Arizona State vs. Duke, Duck Commander Independence Bowl - South Carolina vs. Miami, New Era Pinstripe Bowl - Boston College vs. Penn State, National University Holiday Bowl - Nebraska vs. USC, Autozone Liberty Bowl - Texas A&M vs. West Virginia, Russell Athletic Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Clemson, Advocare V100 Texas Bowl Arkansas vs. Texas, Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl - LSU vs. Notre Dame, Belk Bowl - Georgia vs. Louisville, & Foster Farms Bowl - Maryland vs. Stanford
17. Pistons waive Josh Smith
NEGROES, BLACKS & COLORED: The DRED SCOTT vs. SANDFORD decision was supposedly superseded by another decision named the Slaughter House case(s) and eventually by the 14th Amendment. However, this is not true, the Slaughter House case(s) simply provided safe guards and the 14th Amendment was never fully ratified; hence, leaving us in limbo once again or rather back to square one about out Citizenship. How are we not Citizens in our own land? (Note: The Constitution for the united States of America, the Constitution of the United States of America and the U.S. Constitution; all have been hijacked as the supreme law of the land and the UCC [Uniform Commercial Code] now superseded it. The UCC [Uniform Commercial Code] is Admiralty Law, which ultimately leads to Colorable Law or Color of Law, meaning, the appearance or semblance, without the substance, of legal right. State vs. Brechler, 185 Wis. 599, 202 N.W. 144, 148).
You have to use the Treaties, because the 13th and the 14th Amendment did not help us. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not help us. None of these so-called Rights (“Act” of “privileges”) help us. Our people are still classified under the Negro Act of 1740 (Note: “WEBSTER’S DICTIONARY” definition). Therefore, we must be recognized as human being (not in the since of the Jews [Goyim]) first with Human Rights tied to Indigenous Rights.
Tonight, 8pm 'The Rundown with Renee' on Yo Momma Black Radio is LIVE! Renee & Brotha Dahwah will be going in on the coon train, mainstream media's lies, & open mic to speak your mind!! To get in on the action & Listen/Comment/Question call (929) 477-3763 or click the link below>>> http://tobtr.com/s/7217653
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (482 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (76 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (37 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (11 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (0 chatters)