SORT BY Relevancy
On the inaugral broadcast of This Week in StartUps your host, and healthcare social media thought leader Gregg Masters aka @2healthguru interviews two startups in the healthcare crowd funding space, Alex Fair, CEO and Founder of Medstartr.com and Pat Salber, MD, MBA, CEO and Co-founder of HealthTechHatch.com. Alex and Pat are blazing trails, while discovering and modeling best practices in the nascent yet fast evovling healthcare crowd funding domain. Both of these companies create the visibil
Who would have thought that you would have to go to school to be an entrepreneur? Can you really learn to be an entrepreneur or is it an innate skill?
These and more will be asked on this episode which takes place live with guest James Beach of School for Startups on Tuesday October 22, 2013 at 11 am
Digital - Social Media Strategist & Speaker Michele Price brings you weekly access to the top minds in Business Success Mindset and Web 2.0 tools, techniques and strategies. Breakthrough Business Strategies Radio delivers high impact & pioneering knowledge for entrepreneurs, startups, sales/marketing/IT professionals every Monday with Houston's Social Media Strategist, Michele Price.
Laura Klien, UX for Lean Startups; Faster, Smater User Expereince Research & Design.
Dino Dogan, co-founder of Triberr shares new thinking on using you blog for your business.
Geoff Livingston - Integrated Marketing segment. Author of Marketing in the Round.
Follow us & ask your questions via twitter using #BBSradio.
We love rewarding engagement. You are invited to visit radio show blog at www.WhoIsMichelePrice.com
Check out #TechStreet Technology Conference in Houston, TX Nov. 20-12, 2013
Digital-Social Media Strategist & Speaker Michele Price brings you weekly access to the top minds in Business Success Mindset and Web 2.0 tools, techniques and strategies. Michele Price, delivers high impact & pioneering knowledge for entrepreneurs, startups, sales/marketing/IT professionals every Monday with Houston's Digital-Social Media Strategist, Michele Price. Branding & Digital Marketing Director for Tech Street Houston.
Aimee Cebulski, author KickStarter for Dummies will answer your questions on how to create a sucessful Kickstarter campiagn.
Andrea Waltz, author Go For No and keynote speaker shares how to leverage No, to get to Yes every 4th Monday.
Follow us with hashtag #BBSradio for the up to the minute news.
Ask your questions via twitter using #BBSradio.
We love rewarding engagement. You are invited to visit radio show blog at www.WhoIsMichelePrice.com
La Mancha Sims is Founding Partner and Chief Executive Officer of Triton Business Group, Inc.,an “Alternative Funding Solutions” firm that supports raising capital for small businesses.
La Mancha has over fifteen years of experience in financial consulting and specializes in raising capital for small and mid-size companies, assisting them with their growth & development.
Join us on October 30, 2013 at 11 am
Our guest for this episode is Sheryl R. Schultz, Managing Director Golden Seeds. Golden Seeds is an investment firm dedicated to delivering above market returns for investors through the empowerment of women entrepreneurs. Sheryl serves as a Board Director at The Capital Network, and a board advisor to Playrific, QStream, and Connect2Communications. She is also a co-founder of the Women’s Entrepreneurial Council (WEC), and served as a Pipeline Fellowship Mentor for the Pipeline Fellowship’s inaugural Boston class.
Among the questions we’ll address:
Is there an institutionalized form of misogyny in the culture and/or practice of the startup process? What steps can women take to increase their representation in the best of breed start-ups? How can men transcend the status quo and effect true change in the organizational dynamic with women?
The COIL is a weekly radio show/podcast exploring the nexus of technology and culture. Each episode focuses on a single topic - 1 guest + 2 analysts = 30 minutes of concentrated, actionable goodness. Hosted by Howard Hecht and Fred McClimans
21 Must Read Resources on Startups next on the Core Business Shop with Tim Jacquet. The Core Business Show with Tim Jacquet is sponsored by Apple Capital Group, Inc. For more information, check out our website at http://www.applecapitalgroup.com or call use at 866-611-7457. Check out our daily small business blog by http://blog.applecapitalgroup.com
Serial entrepreneur, director of education at The Entrepreneur School, founder of International Entrepreneurship, and co-author of School For Startups, Jim Beach describes how to build a business the smart way, without risking major assets like your house or your life savings. Jim Beach offers ideas for funding your venture without investors, entering international markets, and taking full advantage of the internet. Jim also shows how to market a product at little or no cost, deploying a third
Today's technology has opened up an almost-unlimited number of startup possibilities. The internet allows us to work anywhere and do business with almost anyone. That is why tech startups are providing options that we never dreamed possible 20 years ago. And tech startups are creating new economic drivers that are shaping the future of business communities around the world.
In this episode of Business: Engaged!, we welcome Jeannette Balleza. She is the director of The ARK Startup Accelerator Challenge. The program debuted in 2012 and is now selecting their next set of tech startups to lead through this three-month journey.
Based in Northwest Arkansas, the most recent ARK Challenge has drawn over 80 applications from 14 states and 14 countries. They will select just 10 companies for this program that offers each one $20,000 in seed money, free office space during the program, access to over 50 mentors, and the chance to present their idea to investors at the end of the program. It is a dream-come-true for entrepreneurs who have grown accustomed to creating these startups on a shoestring budget using a laptop in a coffee shop.
Visit their website at www.arkchallenge.com.
And I'm taking you with me on my journey to write my next book. I'll share my process for writing the book and give you updates on my progress. This week, I talk about getting your topics organized using mind-mapping. If you want to catch the previous episode where I talked about setting goals and planning for book writing time, click here.
This episode of MashUp Radio with Peter Biddle celebrates National Reading Month by exploring new tablet applications that are encouraging young children to explore their world through reading and creative expression. We welcome executives from three San Francisco startups to the show, including FarFaria, Drawp, and PlayTell to talk about how mobile apps can help children develop a love of reading and better explore their world.
FarFaria is an iPad app that provides a storytime experience with more than 350 children’s stories and five new ones added each week.
Drawp is an iPad app that aims to connect children with their loved ones through drawing and sharing as well as empowering education and learning through creation. It is inspired by the belief that appropriately-used technology can greatly contribute to a child’s healthy development. . It is available for free in the iTunes store.
PlayTell is a San Francisco based startup building applications for PlayPals of all ages. Kids can play with parents or grandparents via a video enabled, iPad application that includes a bundle of great books and classic games.
MashUp Radio with Peter Biddle is an online radio program that brings together a variety of perspectives to discuss the fusion of technology, life, culture and science and is hosted by Peter Biddle, an Intel engineer and executive.
On this week’s show, Doug meets entrepreneur Ben Lang, creator of Mapped in Israel, who has been involved in the business world since he was still in high school. Ben talks about Israel’s unique qualities as a “startup nation,” and the qualities that have clearly put the Holy Land on the business map. Listen to this interview to learn what it takes to start a new enterprise.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (178 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (159 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (71 chatters)
- NTEB (54 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (45 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (45 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (39 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (26 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (25 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (24 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (12 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- OPWR (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (7 chatters)
- Mike Shorten (7 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (6 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (6 chatters)
- We Game (6 chatters)
- Yammering Lew with Gavin (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- KDCL Media (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (5 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (4 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (4 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (4 chatters)
- TWR Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (3 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (2 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- Fantasy Alarm Podcast (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- AMUN RA (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- torihartman (1 chatters)
- amyalkon (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle ONeal Bosley Jr (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Grab Some Bench (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (1 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (0 chatters)