SORT BY Relevancy
Our guest is Martin Zwilling, an American business executive, entrepreneur, and author, who provides pragmatic advice and services to entrepreneurs and startups.
Tune in to find out why having a great idea is just the tip of the iceberg for startups.
Drawing on more than 30 years of experience, Zwilling says in addition to the "great idea," the entrepreneur needs to have the right experience, attitude and plan or viable business model.
Zwilling is Executive in Residence at the Thunderbird School of Global Business, a member of the Arizona Technology Investors Forum (ATIF) Angel group, the Arizona State University Venture Catalyst program to mentor entrepreneurs, and a member of the Advisory Board for several startups.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (48 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (12 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (10 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (9 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Luqman Nation (1 chatters)