SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Starting over yet again can be extremely overwhelming. It may be time to look at things from a different perspective. Why not look at it as starting anew. Because if you look at it as starting over then you are going to be making the exact same mistakes. Starting anew means everything is new, where you live, your jobs, your friends, your NEW LIFE. The mindset has to change to accept this new way of thinking of things as well. How can you look at things with this new perspective?? Let's talk about it.
in Self Help
Welcome to the first episode of The Change Guru for 2014!
Happy Year of The Horse - and speaking of years, how are your New Year's resolutions going?
If you've fallen off the horse of the goals you've set - AWESOME!
That's right - I said AWESOME!
In this week's podcast I share why getting off track with your goals is actually a fantastic way to reach them.
I learned this first hand last month while flashpacking through Asia. While everyone in the world seemed to be focusing on goals, I allowed myself to completely backslide on mine. See the pic? That's me off the horse (and on a table hula hooping) during a river tubing break in Vang Vieng, Laos.
Falling off that horse was totally intentional for me. I needed to step away and review what was really important in all aspects of my life and rather than feel guilty about it, or beat myself up, I was able to get to a point where I wanted to get back in the saddle and start again. I was excited and focused.
A lot of us have an "all or nothing" approach to our goals, as in, if we screw up or take a break from going after something we really want, it's over and done. But success in anything is not a linear path. It's hills and valley and side steps and all of them can have the same purpose, to help us move in the directions of our dreams
If you're ready to stop feeling guilty about "falling off the horse" in any area of your life, you'll like this podcast.
Part 3 of 3 in the series: Starting Over. Building Success from the Rubble of Defeat. We will look at Divorce, Bankruptcy, and Identity theft. These may seem disconnected initially, however the common thread in these is massive loss of a sense of who you are, a big chunk of your life feeling like it was a waste, and the challenge to create a new you when you start over.
Do you desire to start a business? Already operate a business? If you answered "yes" to either question, how does God desire that Christians construct and conduct business? We live in a culture that doesn't necessarily factor God into its business plans. Join us for a conversation with Amos Johnson Jr., PhD., founder of the God Idea Lab and his ministry, Church for Entrepreneurs. The God Idea Lab helps Christians prepare their God-given idea for business, or gives a fresh restart for those in business.Through his ministry, Amos trains entrepreneurs in God's Word to help them operate in faith to conquer the mountain of their God-given entrepreneurial calling. We'll discuss God's way of starting and doing business and why faith is essential on this joyful yet conceivably trepidatious journey. Have questions for Amos? Email questions in advance to email@example.com or call our studio line (347) 327-9227.
Hi, I’m Cheryl. In the last three years I’ve gone from being an out of work corporate executive to an author, transformational coach and facilitator, and Radio Talk Show Host.
Simple Steps… Real Change grew from my need to get through some really tough times. You know the ones… those where you keep getting knocked down and you don’t know how to get back up again. I looked under every rock for something to dig myself out of the hole I was in… but it was all too complicated. I couldn’t sustain the effort it took to follow the plans that promised to change my life.
I needed something simple… a plan that dealt with what I needed not what someone else said I needed. Do you know the feeling?
With literally hundreds of Simple Steps you get a smorgasbord to choose what you want and need. Most of all you can do so among friends… because more than anything else you need to know that you’re not alone.
And that’s why the Simple Steps… Real Change Facebook page was created. It’s a safe harbor where beliefs are respected, inspiration is shared and those who come know that they are not alone in their journeys. Today, with over 370,000 friends, on Simple Steps Real Change Facebook page
Football Gameplan Radio Network presents FBGP's Starting Lineup! Every Wednesday Chris James, Gene Clemons & Emory Hunt go through the entire NFL Schedule and give you news, notes, tidbits and advice on the upcoming week in Fantasy Football. On this episode, the gang will discuss who you should start, sit and stay away from to help you be victories in your fantasy football leagues.
They'll also take calls and answer questons from YOU the fans throughout the show via Twitter, Facebook and live on the air via the phone lines!
Tweet the guys during the show: @cjflorida9 @geneclemons @FBallgameplan
Don't Miss it!
This is my first show and I wanted it to be an introductory show. A time where I can tell you what Crossed Over Connections is and who I am .
I also wanted to let you know what to expect on my shows and hopefully they will not only Heal your Hearts and Minds but Guide you in decisions that can help further your life status. They also will be used to Connect to those Crossed Over which again will help you in your lives and to reach the destiny you were destined to do.
Last but not least I want these shows to be able to help another as far as getting messages and even themselves out into the world. I believe these shows will help many People and Animals to live peacefully as God intended.
Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
Psalm 127:1 Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (36 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (28 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (16 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (10 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (10 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (9 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (8 chatters)
- TonyBrunoShow (7 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (6 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (5 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (4 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- Ginger and Marion (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Black Author Network (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (0 chatters)