SORT BY Relevancy
In Episode 40 of Stark Naked Radio, Brad Davidson discusses the concept of less exercise for high achievers to achieve health and fitness goals. Also reviewing the importance of recovery in every fitness plan, he outlines three simple habits and tips you can employ to help manage stress, one of the main barriers for many in reaching your health goals.
Here are some of those tips:
utilize an HRV device
For more information go to http://www.starktraining.com
For more information go to StarkNation.com/athletes.
In this episode of Stark Naked Radio, Brad Davidson reviews some simple, clear, strategic steps to help the young football player build muscle.
In this eposide (episode 43), Davidson reveals proper strategy, nutrition guidelines, what insulin sensitivity means, nutrient timing and how to use carbs for recovery. He also discusses using cinnamon, magnesium, insulin edge, fish oil, green tea, creatine and bcaa's.
Referenced in this podcast are Charles Poliquin, Derek Woodske, and Robb Wolfe, author of The Paleo Solution.
Todd Vande Hei interviews special guests Geoff Samson and Tyler Mounce about the fitness model's challenges, as well as delving into Tyler's challenges and successes in this season's Stark Naked charity competition.
Recipe of the week: Baked Cod and Chorizo
In this week's episode of Stark Naked Radio, Brad and Todd delve into the lessons to be learned from tactical athletes (SWAT, Navy Seals, etc.) and the similarities between that elite group and the average American.
They also discuss the presentation by the late Dr. Barry Groves on why humans should consume, primarily, animal protein and animal fat. The recipe of the week is "Wild Game Chili" (Stark Food Ideas). The supplement of the week is Zinc (Stark Store).
Do college athletes have time to be students? Going to college is exciting, fun, and hard work. But do you think it's realistic to expect them to practice for hours after class and then study? These are students who are in college because of their sports scholarship not necessarily because of their academics. They practice hours on end; on the field and on the court pefecting their skill. They want to experience college life too, the social scene. SO is there enough time time in the day to include studying? Are they given preferential treatment? Tune in and give your opinion. #collegeathletes
Actor Eric Stonestreet predicts that one day, it's not going to take an act of courage for an openly gay person to play in the NFL."It's going to be considered common. It's not going to feel taboo, and people are not going to feel they need to be closeted or keep their sexuality a secret because of other people's opinions," Stonestreet told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
The "Modern Family" star, who plays a gay man on the popular ABC show, said, "Times are changing and Jason Collins, Michael Sam and those guys who have come out are most definitely having an impact with society."Sam came out as gay before this year's NFL draft. He was drafted in the seventh round by the St. Louis Rams. Collins, who played basketball for the Brooklyn Nets last season, is the first openly gay athlete to play in a professional league in North America.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/stonestreet-acceptance-grow-gay-athletes-24687279 www.crsradio.com 661-467-2407 email@example.com
Tonight : 10 Athletes to look watch at WJC. JADCO Saga continues! and much more!
An indepth look with liveley discussion of the Track and Field Happennings with a Caribbean twist with the Data Guy, Rico and Host Sean Garrity. Athlete analysis, head to head matchups, relay pools, field events break down, world leads and much much more. Interviews with Coaches, and Athletes.
This is not your typical Sports show...its all track heads and junkies!!
The mic and phones are always open, so call in with your comments and questions to
626-657-2104 or twitter @trackdataguy or @rico2hot
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lifeandpartytimes/2014/07/01/track-n-field-heads-and-junkies#ixzz35lH6qPt6
May 22, 2014: Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries are becoming increasingly common among youth athletes and can lead to arthritis of the knee later in life. But a recent clinical report in Pediatrics, the official journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics, notes that the risk for ACL injuries can be significantly reduced with a simple neuromuscular training program.
In this episode, Julie Eibensteiner, PT, DPT, CSCS, who has worked with numerous college and elite soccer players both as a physical therapist and as a coach, discusses ACL injuries and gives advice to parents about ways to reduce the risk of these knee injuries for their children.
Read more about ACL tears and tips on preventing knee injuries at MoveForwardPT.com.
Subscribe to Move Forward Radio podcasts on iTunes.
Image is very important to sports athlete and many are not shy to share their love of beauty, grooming & fashion so let's discuss our favorite sports athletes plus their own fashion lines they represent.
Also , did you know that media mogul Ryan Seacrest has teamed up with Macy's to create his own men's fashion label which launches exclusively at selected Macy's stores plus online this fall 2014. Just follow @SeacrestStyle for updates plus listen to this broadcast obviously.
We will also discuss HOT TOPICS !
Thanks for your support always!
-BETH aka B.TRU-
First of all ..my apologies for not broadcasting on Tuesday night but let us have a blast continuing the talk regarding our fav athletes & fashion, @RyanSeacrest @SeacrestStyle #Distinction Men Fashion Line which will launch in August at selected @macys plus online.
Other hot topics & stories will be the subject matters also
Do you think minority athletes, or people with "stature", believe they have a glass ceiling above them?
Do you think minority athletes take the time to understand the history of their culture?
What is the difference, in expectation, between minority/majority athletes and people with status?
Do minority athletes understand what they can do with their status?
Why minorities do not open up dialogue about their race's past in order to enhance their future?
This show will also feature and interview from the people bringing us the play:
A PIECE OF MY MIND! A group of black men AND boys speak!
A staged reading written by Ronald McIntyre
Show times: Saturday, July 26 at 7pm
Tickets: General Admission - $10.00
All Performance At:
Porter Sanford III
PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
3181 RAINBOW DRIVE,
DECATUR, GA 30034
Call in # 347-633-9365
Chad Wilson talks the latest in high school football, college football and college football recruiting.
- 10:15 - CEO of Premier Athletes Sly Johnson talks rankings
- 10:45 - Ken Mastrole talking top S. Florida QBs and QB training
- High School Football season preview
- latest news in college football recruiting
Listen Live at 10 AM
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (453 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- angel coaches (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- A Sistas Circle Empowerment Hour (0 chatters)
- Move to Amend (0 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (0 chatters)