SORT BY Relevancy
Jean Joachim is a best-selling romance fiction author, with books hitting the Amazon Top 100 list since 2012. She was chosen Author of the Year in 2012 by the New York City chapter of Romance Writers of America. The Renovated Heart was chosen Best Novel of 2012 by Love Romances Café, Lovers & Liars was a finalist for Best Novel of 2013 by Love Romances Café. Her series, Hollywood Hearts was a finalist for Best Series of 2013 and Megan Davis and Chaz Duncan (from If I Loved You) finaled as Best Couple, 2013 by Love Romances Café. The Marriage List tied for third place from Gulf Coast RWA Chapter and, most recently, Lovers & Liars was selected as a 2013 Reader’s Crown Finalist in Contemporary Romance by RomCon. Jean has 25 works of fiction published. Married and a mother of two sons, she lives in New York City with her family and a rescued pug named Homer.
Stop by and check out her website!
DuEwa Frazier, a writer, author, educator, and award-nominated poet was born in Brooklyn, New York and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. The author of the newly released young adult novel, Deanne in the Middle (2014), DuEwa is also the author of Goddess Under the Bridge: Poems(2013), Ten Marbles and a Bag to Put Them In: Poems for Children (2010), Stardust Tracks on a Road (2005), and Shedding Light From My Journeys (2002). She is the editor/publisher of the NAACP Image Award nominated (in Outstanding Literary Work, Poetry) anthology, Check the Rhyme: An Anthology of Female Poets and Emcees (July 2006), featuring the work of 50 internationally and nationally known women poets.
Check the Rhyme also received nominations from Writers Digest Publishing Award and African American Literary Award Show. She founded Lit Noire Publishing in 2002 and has produced numerous literary and performance events featuring poets, authors, and musicians across New York City,Baltimore, Atlanta, Berkeley, and Philadelphia.
DuEwa has been called a “gifted” poet. Her poetry has been published in Essence Magazine, Reverie Journal, Kweli Journal, Tidal Basin Review, Poetry In Performance, Drumvoices Revue, Black Arts Quarterly, X Magazine and other publications. In 2005 she featured in the documentary film “Rhyme and Reason.”
Writer, poet, and educator DuEwa Frazier draws from her life as a writer, work with youth as an educator and perspective as a woman who grew up learning from people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Join Heal Your World host Heaven Leigh as she reads from inspirational passages, channels the spirits of those we have lost from this world, and reminds you of WHO you truly are. When you are made of stardust, you need to remember how magical you are. You need to remember the power you have to make this world whatever you wish it to be. Nothing and no one is truly "lost." Tune in for some heart-opening revelations. Remembering who you truly are is the key to living in JOY. You begin to remember who everyone else is too! A special birthday tribute to Nelson Mandela and a reading from an interview of Pharrell Williams by Michael Jackson, 2003.
Heaven Leigh Website: http://intuitivespiritguide.com/
Angel Michael Oracles: http://bit.ly/AngelMichaelOraclesBook
Recorded June 20th, 2014
Opening Promo- Ric Flair\Mother Nature
- Marshall and Ross Von Erich (with Kevin Von Erich) Defeat TheBroMans
- Texas Death Match: Ethan Carter III Defeats Bully Ray
- Steel Cage Match for TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Eric Young (c) Defeats Bobby Lashley and Austin Aries
- EY defends his title
- The MVP alliance is too outnumbered somebody needs to turn
- Dixie Carter and Tommy Dreamer face off
(Somewhere we get off the rails and discuss felony mugshots)
- Fans will vote on the return of the 6 sided ring. Austin Aries not happy
- Big Show taking some time off. Doing a movie
- Matt Hardy to be at TNA NYC taping
- Opening segment kind of long
- Dolph can’t get a win in his hometown
- Kevin Hart on RAW with the Rose Buds
- 2 MITB Ladder matches.
- Not a fan of puke segments. Disgusting and poor Vickie
- Meet Stardust
Follow on Twitter
Audible Audiobooks Free 30 Day Trial
Join LOP Columns Hall of Famer and your party host, Steve, (@YourAyatollah), for LoP Radio's official LIVE and UNCENSORED Monday Night Raw post-show and more! Steve and this week's special guest, author of My Two Centsss on Lords of Pain and former cohost of The Doc and Super Chrisss Show, Super Chrisss, (@ChrisssLOP), provide their views on the events of Raw shortly after the show goes off the air. What happened when The Authority returned from their vacation? Were Cena, Reigns and Ambrose able to coexist against Kane, Orton and Rollins? Was Stardust there? We will cover all of that and much more as Chrisss has been itching to get some stuff off his chest since stepping away from LOP Radio. You don't want to miss this one, as you never know just what, exactly, will be said. Be sure and check out The Late Shift on Facebook for all the latest show announcements and access to our archives! #LOPRadio
Join host Donna Wright on the couch with authors Trista Ann Michaels, Kemberlee Shortland, and Colleen Connally as they talk about incorporating real life issues within their romances. Find out how easy or how difficult this element makes their plots and whether their readers react favorably to these stories. Mallory Kane will once again be bringing us Romance News and you never know who else might drop in for a visit. All of this and more, this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance. Coming to you live from the Secret Cravings Publishing Studio.
Join host Donna Wright on the couch tonight as she talks with Young Adult authors Allie Jean, Juli Alexander, Andrea Smith, and KR Grace. We'll learn about the lighter side of YA and what is hot within this genre. All of this and more this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance. Coming to you live from the Secret Cravings Publishing studio.
These two movies are basically the same romantic comedy from two different eras. You can't go wrong with either of them, but it would be great for you to watch both and see why one speaks to you more than the other. Check out the trailers:
Click here for Bringing Up Baby Trailer
Other Noteworthy scenes
Click here for Meeting Baby
Click here for What's Up, Doc? Trailer
Other noteworthy scenes
Click here: "As Time Goes By" Scene
Click here: Eunice with the Incomparably Brilliant Madeline Kahn
Psychologically people do many strange things for love, to get it, keep it, or quite possibly to prevent it. Romantic comedies usuallly take our action to the absurd, but we all tend to relate to them because of the topsy turvy way love affects our normal routine or standard calm. Relationships rarely start as even-keeled placid beginnings. Most are unexpected or heart-racing in nature based on our hopes that the ones we seek are open to reciprocal feelings. The angst that takes place comes with the uncertainty of our intened's feelings. Maybe your romances didn't start with a leopard or a walking disaster, but if you think back...
Did you ever:
Hang out somewhere you never would for hours in hopes your intended would see or speak to you?
Did you orchestrate a meeting through someone else that knew your intended or changed your hair, clothing, or makeup to attract anyone?
You've lived a romantic comedy!
WWE Money in the Bank 2014 - http://PWFEmpire.com
1. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) defeated The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) - Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
2. Paige (c) defeated Naomi (with Cameron) - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
3. Adam Rose defeated Damien Sandow - Singles match
4. Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Rob Van Dam and Jack Swagger (with Zeb Colter) - Money in the Bank Ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract
5. Goldust and Stardust defeated Rybaxel (Ryback and Curtis Axel) - Tag team match
6. Rusev (with Lana) defeated Big E by submission - Singles match
7. Layla defeated Summer Rae - Singles match with Fandango as the special guest referee
8. John Cena defeated Kane, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Cesaro(with Paul Heyman) and Bray Wyatt - Ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Join your host, LOP legend and all around awesome guy, Son of Repoman, (@bearforcewon) and his sidekick, host of Monday night's The Late Shift on LOP Radio, Steve, (@YourAyatollah), as they break down everything that happened on the Money in the Bank PPV show. Who wound up climbing the ladder to win the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship? Who walked away with a briefcase guaranteeing them a title shot sometime within the next year? Most importantly, was Stardust on the show? Get the answers to all these questions and many more, as well as hearing the brutally honest thoughts of your hosts, LIVE and UNCENSORED exclusively on LOP Radio!
Flowers, cards, candy...love at first sight and then 3 months later nothing?! They can't live without you...well for 3 months at least LOL. This week we are discussing whirlwind romances aka "The Burn Out." Tune in tonight 7PM EST www.blogtalkradio.com/the-kiki or 347-857-362
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Back To Us (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- I Am Rebecca (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Saying Something Media (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- Apostle Lonnie Stocks (1 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (1 chatters)
- The J Man (1 chatters)
- Sports Kingdom (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (1 chatters)
- Denise Turney (1 chatters)
- Man for God (0 chatters)
- ICDC (0 chatters)