SORT BY Relevancy
Gene Gurkoff is the founder of Charity Miles. He has personally run more than 38 marathons to raise money and awareness for Parkinson’s research in honor of his grandfather who has the disease.
A mobile app that helps you earn money for your favorite charity, just by working out!
The idea for New York City-based Charity Miles came from founder Gene Gurkoff’s love of competing and his passion for supporting important causes. As founder of Team Fox (The Michael J. Fox Foundation), which has raised $20 million since 2006, Gene realized the difficulties of getting corporate sponsors & decided there must be an easier way. Hence, the birth of Charity Miles. Today, with over 100K active users, Charities now include: The Wounded Warrier Project, Austism Speaks, Stand Up to Cancer, Feed America, Red, Habitat for Humanity, ASPCA and more.
Charity Miles has earned SXSW Interactive People’s Choice Award and is one of Mashable’s Top Five Fitness Apps.
Join the movement. Invite your friends. Every Mile Matters. Changing the world is a team sport!
Get the APP at: CharityMiles.org App on iTunes App on Google Play
Connect with Deb at: DebScott.com
Dr. Joy, Psychic-Spiritual Counselor, Life Coach, Metaphysician, Holistic Healer, Motivational Speaker, Author profoundly teaches life enhancing practices and principles that can auto-magically change your life. Each broadcast includes a healing meditation, an empowering message, followed by lively discussion on the air and in the chat room. Callers may ask Dr. Joy questions as time permits, or may visit her sites and obtain additional information.
To schedule a session for a psychic reading and success/life coaching with Dr. Joy, please go here: http://UnlimitedJoy.org/page3.html
Cancer Survivor Chris Wark joins us on Wednesday, October 22nd. Chris was diagnossed with Stage 3 Colon Cancer in 2003. Rejecting chemo, he healed using nutrition and natural therapies. Chris and Tony will discuss his healing and will also talk about the cancer industry.
During the first half hour of the show, Tony will go over additions to our website and will talk about the deception used during breast cancer awareness month
During the second half hour, Luella will talk about the emotional implications of caregiving.
Join Chelene Nightingale as she welcomes her special guest, Michelle Dallacroce. Michelle is the Founder and President of Mothers Against Illegal Aliens, a group that, in her words, was formed to show every mother in America what is going on in our streets. Through media appearances, connections with other patriots, and personal appearances at anti-immigration events, Dallacroce seeks to inspire others to speak out and take action against the surge of illegal immigrants coming across our borders. She shares with the public her knowledge of the impact that illegal immigrants and their children are having on our public schools and the possible threat to our health, especially our school age children. She brings with her today recent news of how the current threat from Ebola is being handled by the CDC and the Dept. of Education in Washington, DC.
Join New Dawn Live on THIS WEDNESDAY!
For The Month of October we are honoring BREAST CANCER SURVIVORS & SPREADING AWARENESS.
Our guest speaker Janice Andralliski will share her testimony of her battle with Breast Cancer @ 7:00 PM EST Her daughter Azure' will join in on the call with her.
Also, Q&A THROUGH OUT THE SHOW!!! Be sure to call in at 267-521-0178, or click on the following link:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newdawnministriesllc.
New Dawn Live is created by
New Dawn Ministries, LLC
LIGHT For Overcoming Even The Darkest Of Nights
JOIN US AS WE TALK TO DIANE KUBICKE THE OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER FOR NHRA DIVISION 1. WE WILL ALSO HAVE RESULTS FROM THIS PAST WEEKENDS ACTION. AND WE WILL BE TALKING TO LIVE REPORTER CHARLES MYERS WHO ATTENDED THE EAST COAST DRAG TIMES REUNION THIS PAST WEEKEND. WE ALSO WIL BE PREVIEWING OUR UPCOMING LIVE SHOW FROM POMONA, AND AUTO CLUB NHRA FINALS. WE HOPE YOU CAN TUNE IN AND CHECL US OUT!!!!!
We will be joined by a special guest by Belinda B. Bennett of www.belindabbennett.com. She will share how you can get fine jewelry and at the same time help with Breast Cancer Awarness.
Rhonda Nails will have a special guest today from her latest release of "Organized Obstacles". Ms. Sharon Braxton who is one of the contributors of the book.
You don't want to miss any of the conversation.
Russell Silverman is the Executive Director of the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation. Russell will tell us about the Foundation, its purpose and mission and what it does to help people who have breast cancer.
Learn the facts about this horrible disease and what you can do to prevent it. Find out what you can do to support people you know who have breast cancer and what opportunities are out there to make a difference.
Evangelist Carol Baxter Ministering Here On The Resurrection Power Church Of Christ Ministry Where The Holy Spirit Is In Control And Jesus Christ Is Lord,We Are A Ministry That Believe In The Infallible Uncompromising Word Of God,And We Are Teaching Preaching And Reaching The Lost Souls For The Kingdom Of Heaven In The Name Of Jesus,We Are Here Monday Through Friday From 10 a.m Est Until 2 p.m Est And Saturday's From 12 p.m Est Dial In Number Is 1-661-467-2411
Cancer is affecting 50% of our population and diet is the most common cause and the best way to prevent it!!
Learn how to turn genes on or off to prevent cancer!
Learn how Diet and food choices are vital for your immune system function!!
Don't miss this life saving episode!!
Peterborough, Ontario – Most people allow their perceived problems to consume them. According to executive life coach Cora Whittington, we limit our possibilities based on our old experiences. If we can be totally present and allow our heart and minds to open, we can trust our intuition and see a path forward.
Cora Whittington is the founder of Golden Pathways, an executive and life coaching practice whose mission is to empower leaders to make the next 15 years the best years of their life through the power of intention.
“My favorite question to ask is, ‘How would you like it to be instead?’ Quite often they haven’t even thought about it,” says Cora. “We feel the impossibility of where we are in the moment, but you can’t create a solution from the same energy you created the problem. You have to change the viewpoint. I take them into the future to where they want to go.”
As an executive coach, Cora practices what is known as Core Dynamics Coaching. According to Cora, there are core dynamics at the root of most problems. These core dynamics can include manufacturing interpretations, excluding other perspectives and overreacting to circumstances. If you can remove even one of these core dynamics, your life will improve. Cora helps her clients identify these core dynamics and eliminate the barriers and self-sabotage that keeps people stuck.
“That’s what coaching is all about: helping people find their own answers,” says Cora. “It’s a co-creative process. It’s like we’re sleuthing. I help my clients create a clearer picture of where they want to go. Once we can feel that clear picture, it’s amazing how quickly our road blocks to success can be removed.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (97 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (47 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (16 chatters)
- DDP Radio (15 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Station IWDM (6 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (6 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- YenYang (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)