SORT BY Relevancy
We check in with our ace recruiting expert, Miles Joseph, to recap Ohio State's major recruiting camp, Friday Night Lights, Ohio State's two commitments, who is next down the pipe, and what makes Friday Night Lights a special recruiting event. Miles and I also discuss Big Ten Media Days, and the position groups and storylines to watch headed into the start of Ohio State's season.
Women, join us for an interesting and honest conversation about good fitting bras!
WELCOME TO MY NFL PODCAST. MY NAME IS JEFF FROM SPECULATION SPORTS. ALWAYS LIVE ON TALKSHOE AS WELL .724-444-7444..CALL 111314 #1 UNMUTED FEEL FREE TO CALL THE SHOW. JUST MY 2 CENTS ON THE NFL..DALLAS COWBOYS TALK..AND ALL THE OTHER NEWS IN THE NFL AS WELL..31 OTHER TEAMS.. I WILL GIVE MY PICKS ALL THE WAY 2 SUPER BOWL 49..COMM AND MUSIC FREE PODCASTING..TWEET THE SHOW 4 ME..FACEBOOK AS WELL..ENJOY THE 30 MINS PLUS SHOW..AND AWAY WE GO SPORTS FANS
Listen to my show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/antinewworldorderparty/2014/05/20/meet-n-greet-round-table-live-podcast-liberty-restaurant - Every Tuesday Meet and Greet Round Table Broadcast in Current Events LIVE AND UPCOMING PODCAST Starts at 6:30 Pm to 7pm Call in to speak with the group (718) 508-9594 Just wanted to invite you out to dinner every Tuesday from April through July 1 with myself and a few friends for dinner and fellowship. Iv been holding a small group meetup with some close friends who I respect and trust. All the guys in this group know about the illuminati and NWO so your talking about a sharp group of people. Last week we had a small group get together at the 160 Winton Rd N, Rochester, NY 14610 (585) 288-5503 www.libertyfamilyrestaurant.com/ at 6pm till 8pm Liberty Family Restaurant Web Site Any questions call and ask for Daniel Leach Jr 1(585)236-9858
There are more than 200 different types of cancer and it can develop in any of 60 different organs within the body. There are three main types of mesothelioma; a rare cancer of the protective lining that covers many of the internal organs of the body. It's most commonly caused by exposure to asbestos.
During her childhood Heather von St. James did what many little girls do. She wore her daddy's jacket around the house when he came home from work -- never suspecting there was harm coming to her via that playful act.
In November 2005 at the age of 36, just three months after celebrating the birth of her daughter, she was diagnosed with pleural mesothelioma. The delicately risky surgery to save her life took her more than 1400 miles away from the life she'd just brought into the world. The surgery performed at Boston's Brigham and Women's Hospital consisted of removing the lining of the lung, an entire lung, half of her diaphragm, the lining of her heart and her sixth rib. That marked the beginning of her journey to survive and her battle with what she calls "scanxiety." Motherhood and marriage interspersed with doses of humor and faith have strengthened her when anxiety and the fear of recurrence hit home.
She's now celebrating her 8th year as a survivor. Her mission in life is to help others with mesothelioma around the globe. Her stories of awareness and hope appear in places like The Huffington Post, Moms N' Charge, Everyday Health, interviews and hope-filled awareness blogs. When she's not busy speaking, advocating, and inspiring others, she's spends her time with husband/best-friend Cameron, volunteering at her daughter's school, planting flowers, and enjoying all things whimsical. Meet Heather von St. James - A Case for Hope!
John Kempf interviews Sjoerd Smits on Plant Sap Analysis Technology. Sjoerd is co-owner and consultant at HortiNova Group in the Netherlands.
HortiNova provides crop consultancy service for growers. They specialize in keeping crops healthy through optimal fertilization and soil / substrate conditions, with a minimum input of chemical pesticides and fertilizer.
Plant sap analyses are used to “read” the crop nutritional deficiencies or excesses very early when the crop doesn’t visually show signs yet. Correcting these deficiencies or excesses will increase plant health. Sjoerd, through HortiNova, closely works together with Nova Crop Control who performs these analyses in the Netherlands.
Crop Health Laboratories is now facilitating sap analysis services in the United States.
Listen to John and Sjoerd discuss the many benefits of sap analysis and how it compares to tissue analysis.
This is a pre-recorded interview. No live calls will be taken.
The words called Jesus Christ, is at best allegorical people just need to see realith by reading literal human history.
Stephen and Keith talk about the other side of the Celtic v Rangers divide. Keith, a Rangers fan, talks about the going bust, who to blame, etc. Also MLS v EPL friendlies.
The proper motivation is needed at times in order to get some people to understand what is going on in the world and how it affects them. Joseph and Jay offer that motivation in the form of A Swift Kick. Some of the topics covered are current events, news, preparedness, politics, the economy and the way these events impact our lives in the last days before the return of Jesus. Join Joseph and Jay as they deliver A Swift Kick every Monday evening at 7pm ET/4pm PT.
Downloads of this show and all of the shows on The Truth Radio Network are available for free at www.blogtalkradio.com/truthradionet.rss
In today's show - Mike, Jenny, Rico and NEW addition...Jesus - talk the internet. Each host will discuss internet news that they find... "interesting." It gets a little weird at times and you just might learn something new.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes: iWatchMike
You can send comments of the show to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - - - -
Follow us on Twitter at @mikethemovieguy @jennyfly @RicoSays @ThisFunktional
See more at iWatchMike.com and JennyflyBlog.com and RicosCorner.WordPress.com and ThisFunktional.com
Instagram: mikethemovieguy & jennyfly & ThisFunktional
Fears are very real. Unfortunately, fears can prevent individuals from reaching their potential. Fears can be defeated! Celebrated life coach and author Alexis Lior will talk to Shana one-on-one on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at 7:30 pm EDT about overcoming life's fears. She will share practical advice about the dangers and pitfalls of living in fear. This highly anticipated segment of Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton will offer some solutions to abolishing fears once and for all. This important conversation is for everyone! Tune in for a powerful discussion!
Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton is talk radio with substance!
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (38 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- SHRAonair (17 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (8 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (6 chatters)
- FFToolbox (6 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- PASOS (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (0 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (0 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (0 chatters)