SORT BY Relevancy
The SSPX sent their letter of clarification to Rome last week. Will we see an agreement this week? Join us as we discuss what has happened, what effect it can have on the Church, and what we can expect. Call in with your thoughtful questions! Our guests include Louie Verrecchio, John Vennari, Dr John R.T. Lamont, and Stephen Dupuy. #UpCloseSSPX
These terms -- duty, ability, and rights -- are often conflated, as a result of French and American influences. In this show, Matthew will break down the differences between them, how they relate, and how they should be respected on a practical level, all within the Christian context.
Negotiations with the SSPX Woman as Extraordinary Ministers Sexual Morality Holding Hands during the Our Father Is there Permissible Suicide (the Double Effect factor) Social Justice and ProLife Can a Nurse validly Baptize a dying baby Wife says no more Children after the 7th Blessing when not receiving Communion .
Holding Hands: Clarifications and Interpretations of the GIRM "Notitiae" Vol. XI (1975) p. 226 Catachism on Social Justice: par. 2273, 1929-30 Why God is Father and Not Mother by Mark Brumley and God Has No Daughters: Masculine Imagery in the Liturgy by Leon J. Podles Couple-to-Couple League Humanae Vitae Blessing during Mass
Today the Christ Enlight II podcast moves to BlogTalk Radio and we look at the so-called "Church Within a Church" movement in United Methodism and the Lefbvre SSPX lunatics in and around the Roman Catholic Church who have come out in opposition to Pope Benadryl XVI's participation in an ecumenical prayer event. Our questions are two: Who cares? and Can we get real?
Continuing our series of life in The Traditional Mass Center of Post Falls, Idaho. This week we invite two ladies of Tradition to the backyard. Listen as they describe their struggles with raising a large family, “the dress code”, dealing with the schools, and the other families in the SSPX Parish of Immaculate Conception.
With all the chaos that surrounds us, it’s comforting to know that Our Lord is still in charge. Not only is He still protecting the small remnant that remains of His Holy Church, but still showering us with graces. Listen as C.J. tells his story of traveling through the polluted waters of the protestant sects, to the murky waters of the Novus Ordo, and finally through God’s grace to Tradition!
Come meet a young lady who recently graduated from St Dominic’s Girl School in Post Falls, ID. She moved to Post Falls with her single mother, who wanted to raise her in a Traditional Catholic Community. In St Paul’s letter to the Corinthians, he warns us: “1 If I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And if I should distribute all my goods to feed the poor, and if I should deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 4 Charity is patient, is kind: charity envieth not, dealeth not perversely; is not puffed up; 5 Is not ambitious, seeketh not her own, is not provoked to anger, thinketh no evil;" What happens to our children when they experience a community that not only falls short of this all encompassing virtue, but makes a mockery of charity? Listen to this sad, but important lesson to all Traditional Catholics.
John was raised as a Traditional Catholic. His family was from The Bronx, New York and attended Mass in Ridgefield, CT . When he was a young boy his parents decided to move to Post Falls, ID, hoping to give their children the benefit of a fully traditional life. In this interview John will tell his story of how it was, as a boy, to move from an ethnic Italian neighborhood, leaving behind family and friends, to “small town” America. Should Catholics abandon the old Catholic neighborhoods for isolated outposts? Are our children in “Traditional” Catholic schools graduating with a sincere love of The Faith? For those who are thinking of moving to a “mass” center, or to parents who now are trying to keep their children Catholic this is a must listen.
On this holiday weekend, we'll take a look back at some of the great interviews and comedy that have made up the first seventeen months of Catholic Radio 2.0! You'll hear from the Courage apostolate to men and women with same-sex attraction, Deal Hudson, Fr. Joseph Fessio, Jeffrey Tucker and Todd Flowerday, Joe Eszterhas, Lorraine Murray, "Deacon Bill", and Fr. Alexander Ignatius Jones, ex-SSPX. Hurry! Don't be late! I can hardly wait! We'll go dancing in the dark, waltzing through the park, and reminiscing.
"Redeemed: Stumbling Toward God, Sanity, and the Peace That Passes All Understanding" is the memoir of author and NPR commentator Heather King. Now out in paperback, the book chronicles King's journey into the Catholic Church and how her relationship with Christ has sustained her through cancer, divorce, the death of a parent, and working for God-less, Commie National Public Radio. OK, we guess we're just kidding about the NPR part. Anyway, Heather King is Commander Craig's guest this week. Please join them as they talk about ongoing conversion. First, though, Commander Craig reports on breaking news from the Vatican.
Commander Craig welcomes Fr. Albert Holtz, O.S.B. from Newark Abbey in New Jersey. Fr. Albert's new book is "From Holidays to Holy Days: A Benedictine Walk Through Advent." Join us and gain a fresh perspective on the coming "holy-day" season.
At the halfway point of the show, we'll mark the 45th anniversary of the JFK assassination with our own resident conspiracy theorist, Fr. Alexander Ignatius Jones, ex-SSPX.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (27 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- alexas29 (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Tea with Rie (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- REAL MEN SPEAK (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)