SORT BY Relevancy
Our guest for Module 4 will be Dr. Lisa Anthony from the University of Florida, talking about usability with touch surfaces. Join us live and chat or call in with questions!
Have we told you lately that we LOVE you?!! Join us for a short show on unconditional love. Perspective and the Power of BEing in your own shoes!!!
Live, Laugh, Love right here on Universal Energy Radio "law of attraction in inspired action!
Marisa Ronstadt hails from a talented family whose name was made famous by her cousin, Linda Ronstadt. Marisa’s musical tastes are rooted in mariachi, R&B/soul, and rock, but like many Mexican-Americans raised in the U.S., her influences range from Lola Beltran and Pedro Infante, to The Beatles and Marvin Gaye. Now In Los Angeles, Marisa began songwriting with Jeremy Keller, and before she knew it, they had given birth to a new band, Marisa and The Know It Alls. Her debut single Blueberry Moon is the first recording by “The Know-It-Alls” and she joins us this Friday to tell the story.
Matt LeGrand is a an emerging pop singer based in Chicago whose music is a sleek mix of Nick Jonas’ style and Justin Bieber's urban feel mixed into a unique sound that’s entirely his own. His debut single “Spring Break GRL” blasts off with a booming beat, Matt’s vocals creating an unforgettable melody that flows fluidly across the slick synths aimed right at his legions of fans known as The Legrand Girls. He will bring “Spring Break GRL” and his other songs to us Friday and any LeGrand Girl who wants to call in a talk with him is welcome on the air.
Did you miss last year's special on "Class vs Ass...The Definition of True Beauty", where we discussed exactly what being a beautiful, respectable and classy woman is all about and how men view women who do things like: twerk, make duck faces, play sexual games, flirt and have sex on the first night? If so, tune into "The BEST of The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a special rebroadcast. Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com..."Real Radio that Matters".
Speaking Frankly this episode withe Steve McDonald, Owner/operator of Turfgrass Disease Solutions, Spring City, PA about turf conditions this spring in the Mid-Atlantic this Spring, annual bluegrass weevil on bengtrass, disease management keys looking to the summer, and also some native fescue area research and observations. Expect lively bantor between two seasoned golf turf professionals.
in Self Help
“Spring has Sprung” and a promise of “life anew” is in the air.” April showers have made way for May flowers and summer is on its way. Making the transition from one season to another, although often a welcome change, is just that… CHANGE! Are you ready?
During this episode, we’ll talk about the mental and physical changes that spring brings. Tips on traveling from one season to the next will also be discussed to help you make the best of whatever season you’re in for yourself and your family.
Miesha Avery is the founder of Inspire to Change LLC., a coaching practice that EDUCATES, INSPIRES and MOTIVATES others into a healthier lifestyle. Miesha found her purpose after embarking on her own healthy lifestyle journey that afforded her the opportunity to lose over 70 pounds! She launched www.inspire2change.co to give others a sense of motivation and hope to achieve their goals.
Jennifer Flynn helps others reestablish balance in their lives. When you find that you are never enough, overwhelmed with work, realizing you have no time for yourself, she helps you get you back on track to your destination of a joyful existence. For a free discovery session visit thebalancemaven.com
Tamarra Causley Robinson is a Life and Career Transitions Coach who helps professional women 35 + achieve career satisfaction by helping them DISCOVER their voice, MAKE their choice, and LIVE their life one DARE at a time, without apology. For more on Tamarra, visit dare2doitnow.com
Throwing down hard dance tracks.. getting ready for Memorial Day.. Every Thursday we play high energy dance music.. tune in for the hypest drum n bass music... listen at your own risk... get your dancing shoes on and get ready to burn.. drum n bass is the highest energy dance music of all time.. cyou there
Welcome to the Proof Negative Radio Show. We feature a mix of New World Order news, Health & Wellness, & whatever else comes up freedom - related.
Please also find more of our shows here at Freedomizer Radio.
I'm certain by this show there will be enough political hijinks & news to discuss for 3 hours alone.
Our main website & chat room are at http://www.freedomizerradio.com.
We do not monitor this chat room. Please go to our Freedomizer Radio Website for our shows and chat room.
Personal Care TIP:
It's Beginning to get warm outside and temperatures are expected to soar for the summertime...
So here are a few of my tips to help keep you fresh and clean.
I'm aware that this subject can be taboo, but for some, it's NEEDED.
5 Easy Steps to keep you SPRING FRESH and CLEAN ALL DAY!
1. SHOWER MORE FREQUENTLY: During the Summer months the body perspires more which could give off a foul odor if you tend to sweat profusely! Try to fit in an additional shower between meetings to avoid embarrassment. If you work a long day and cannot get to a shower…
2. BE SURE TO CARRY A WASH CLOTH AND SOAP and Baby wipes, or Feminine wipes in your purse and use some of your break time to wash yourself in the ladies room and…
3. CHANGE YOUR UNDER GARMENTS and panty liners! Even if you’re NOT on your period, panty liners will keep your feminine area clean and your panties fresh.
4. AVOID HEAVY PERFUMES: Do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT wear the same fragrances for Summer that you wore all Fall and Winter! Choose a lighter scent. Heavy perfumes on a sweaty body will only intensify an ALREADY bad smell…and NEVER EVER EVER SPRAY PERFUME ON A DIRTY BODY!
5. WATCH YOUR DIET!!! Remember, what goes in SHOWS OUT!!!! If you choose to eat greasy fried foods, and starchy salty foods, you will actually begin to LOOK GREASY!!! You will feel weighted down and HOT, your cholesterol levels will intensify with souring temperatures, and you’ll just feel and look YUCKY!!! Choose organic fruits, veggies, oats, and grains! Stay hydrated with water!
***Keep your face clean and revamp your makeup routine as well. Instead of a full coverage foundation go for a light BB Cream, skip the heavy contouring, and choose a light pigmented go to lip-gloss!
Enjoying a FEMININE FRESH SUMMER...
After a needed break, BAMS is back and we're in primetime! The secret of the break? The hamsters operating our show needed a long vacation. We'll be talking transfers, spring sports, and everything inbetween at the Capstone. The action starts at 7 with Cary Clark, Drew DeArmond and Thomas Watts. Be there or be Auburn.
Ernest Lee Thomas (born March 26, 1949) is an American actor. He was born in Gary, Indiana. He is best known for his role as Roger "Raj" Thomas on the 1970s ABC sitcom What's Happening!!, and its 1980s syndicated sequel, What's Happening Now!!, and for his recurring role as Mr. Omar on Everybody Hates Chris.Thomas began his professional acting career as a Broadway actor, appearing in the 1974 revival production of Love for Love and in the 1975 revival of The Member of the Wedding. Both shows starred actress Glenn Close. Shortly after he moved to LA to pursue a career as a TV/film actor. In the fall of 1975 he received a role on an episode of The Jeffersons. It was during the taping of the show that he learned of an audition for the upcoming comedy sitcom What's Happening!!, loosely based on the 1975 film Cooley High. He eventually went on to win the role of Roger "Raj" Thomas on the show, which aired from 1976 to 1979.
During the show's run, Thomas was involved in other acting film and TV projects including Baretta, Roots, The Brady Bunch Hour and the film A Piece of the Action starring Sidney Poitier and Bill Cosby. Though the series rated well, What's Happening!! was cancelled after its third season in the early spring of 1979.
Thursday May 21, 2015, 6:30 - 7:30PM EDT
Spring is in the air! A time of reflection and renewal for us and for our nation. This week George Ygarza will join the PNW team as a guest. George is the coordinator and an organizer of the 'Left Forum Conference' held annually in New York City. The 2015 Left forum Conference is the largest of its kind in America. the conference has over 400 panels ans speakers all discussing human rights. George will highlight this years conference with interesting insights you will want to know. Also this week will be Ula Pasternak - GMO and food specialist, human rights advocate, and health specialist, discussing standing for your rights!Don't miss it!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (404 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (82 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (26 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- Ms Blue (20 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Witch School (12 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (11 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (6 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (3 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (3 chatters)
- Path Of Life (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Blog Talk USA (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Sportsology (0 chatters)
- The Michale Graves Show0 (0 chatters)
- TheNancyLockhartShow (0 chatters)