SORT BY Relevancy
Spring is a time of fun and frolic when a young man's attention turns to love. Spring is also a season filled with yards and gardens that need attention, graduations that require parties to be planned and executed, exams to be taken, spring cleaning to be done. The list goes on and on, so what's a person to do? Today we're going to talk about the stresses of spring going on in my life right now and the solutions that are helping me. Maybe they'll help you too. Hope you can join in the fun live or listen to the archive.
Spring is here, and with it brings good things and some not so good things. i will touch on these, and explore as to whether or not, Spring is the favorite season of the year. Many favorite it over Summer. Why? Do they favor it because it bring the Passover and Easter?#authorstudio with me will be my Co-Host Sybil Marie Presley. Dial into the show and speak with my guest and ask questions, talk with me and Sybil, or tell us your comments.
SHOW DIAL IN# 1-646-200-3422, and press 1
OR...Listen online: www.blogtalkradio.com/theemilypearlsshow
The "chat room" will also be open.
Enjoy an encore episode as BlazinRy Radio host Ryan Holmes welcomes singer/songwriter and star of Spring Awakening on Broadway, Morgan Karr.
Karr discusses Spring Awakening and his latest music. Recently Tiësto did a track with Karr called Wee-O.
We have officially been in SPRING for over three weeks. Have you completed your spring cleaning well if not and you looking for some "Good old fashion cleaning at its best" look no further be sure to tune in as I interview Markeisha Robertson of Family Oriented Janitorial Service, LLC and hear how her company can provide you with good old fashion spring cleaning. She also will be discussing her Aflac business and how you can benefit by adding Aflac to your life.
YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT! I'M BRINGING YOU SOME MORE SHOWS THAT I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING THIS SEASON, ALONG WITH SOME OF MY FAVORITE SEASONS! I HAD TO LOOK AT MY DVR IN MY ROOM AND LIVING ROOM TO GET A LIST! I REALIZED THE FIRST TIME I DID A SEGMENT ON MY FAVORITE FALL SHOWS, HOW MUCH TELEVISION I'M INTO. ALSO, YOU GUYS SEEM TO REALLY LOVE HEARING ABOUT WHAT I'M WATCHING, SO WHY NOT DO ANOTHER SEGMENT ON THE HOTTEST SHOWS (WELL IN MY OPINION) RIGHT NOW! ALSO THERE'S SOME REALLY GREAT UPCOMING SHOWS COMING! OH MY GAH!!!
HERE'S A LIST OF THE SHOWS I MENTIONED--->http://coffeenofilterwithdenisha.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-spring-2015-show-list.html
in Self Help
For the month of March, we'll discuss spring cleaning our home, our minds, and removing toxic people from our lives.
A common problem that people struggle with is removing clutter from their homes. We tend to want to save everything because "we may need it/can still use it one day." Do you REALLY need to keep that winter coat from 1975 just in case your granddaughter needs it? What do you plan to do with your college notes and research papers when you graduated 10 years ago? Why do we hold onto things we no longer need? Does having a lot of stuff really make you feel good or are these things controlling your life? Is the statement "A cluttered home represents a cluttered mind" true?
How do you celebrate spring? Do you "spring clean" your house and your mind? Does getting rid of clutter help you feel better and clear up your thinking? Spring is a time to renew? How do you renew yourself? Does gardening and planting help lift your spirit? Seeing new growth in your yard and out on your walks and drives lifts me up and gives me new hope for my life and for the lives of others. What does it do for you.
Join Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith - publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio's Happy Hour variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the BIg Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Spy Secrets with Jason Hanson, author 'SPY SECRETS THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques To Keep You and Your Family Protected', and President & Founder of Spy Escape and Evasion - as seen on Shark Tank.
- Organizing for the Holidays with Regina Leeds 'The Zen Organizer', author of 10 organizing books including the NY Times best-seller 'One Year to an Organized Life' and her latest 'Rightsize! Right Now.'
- Casada - Isabel Comis Degenaars who wrote the forward and translated 'CASADA: A History of an Italian Village and Its People' written by Anna Comis.
- Pipe Spring - Writer Eva Eldridge talks about her visit to Pipe Spring National Monument in Fredonia, Arizona
Join Host Live Chats
- FallenAngelsTV (19 chatters)
- BIGTYME (4 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (3 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- Twelve Music (3 chatters)
- The Rise of Israel Judah and Word (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Dale Kay (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- Terry Konig (1 chatters)