SORT BY Relevancy
As an athlete it's natural for you to think in terms of "competition" all the time. You've probably never questioned thinking that way.
But do you find that you're comparing yourself to other athletes frequently? Are you paying more attention to what someone else is doing than what you're doing? Do you feel jealous or envious of another athlete's success?
What if there was a more empowering way to approach your performance?
It may sound crazy, but the mindset of competing and comparing yourself to others can be affecting your performance in a negative way. A better approach is to come from the mindset of "creating".
In this episode, Stacey will talk about the difference between competing and creating in your sports performance. Then we'll tap a protocol designed to help you release the habit of comparing and competing…freeing you up to create the performance you truly desire.
Stacey Vornbrock, M.S. is pioneering the use of EFT with professional and amateur athletes to release mental, emotional, physical, and mechanical blocks on the cellular level. She is recognized as a leading expert in the use of EFT with sports performance and is the author of 9 EFT Breakthrough Performance Sports Manuals as well as ebooks for non-athletes.
To schedule your free performance evaluation session with Stacey, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 480-945-9750. Visit her website.
What does it take to be a "Winning Parent" for kids in sports? How should you talk to your child after a bad practice or game? You know most of the time it's not the players that have the problem it's the parents. Parents have a major impact on a players career so make sure you say and do the right things so your child has an opportunity for success.
in Self Help
Sports Performance Enhancement in Daily Life? Think Hypnosis...
Thursday February 27, 2014 @ 1 pm (CST)
Healthy mind & Body radio present… Sports Performance Enhancement in Daily Life.
I know what you’re thinking… You’re thinking I’m going to tell you that going to gym can improve your life, right? Yes I AM GOING TO SAY THAT. I’m also going to tell you some different ways that athletes make their lives and their sports better.
The first way is the 5 P’s:
Yeah, I know, everyone HAS HEARD this one before but how many people actually take the time to do this? Planning your sport, your training routine is just the beginning. It also includes rest, sleep (those two aren’t the same), nutrition, hydration and MENTAL TRAINING… which I will save until last. :-)
Today’s show will be eye-opening, in respect to how easy it is to get on a plan and stick to it. It will make EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE BETTER!!! If you’d like to know more… you’ll just have to listen to the show
If you’d like to call in to the show, the number is 818-668-5406 you can also call my Google number 214-702-3774 and leave a question on the recording or email me – email@example.com
Talk to you then,
On this episode of The Hut with Hosts Patrick Shore & Jodi Livengood discover why setting smart goals that are outcome based is vital to a thriving and growing company as is tracking its progress and knowing what areas need improvement.
Pat and Jodi will also tackle the dreaded employee performance review. Learn how to conduct them so that they're surprise free.
Patrick Shore is President, and CEO of Intellithink, LLC Intentional Innovation, bringing more than twenty-five years of experience in defining, designing and implementing fresh ideas with results.
for more information visit http://intelli-think.com/our-team/
One of the most common areas of frustration in the workplace is lack of performance feedback. Employees want to know how they're doing on the job but managers aren't giving feedback because they don't know where to start so they delay, avoid, or just don't do it. Too many leaders are making this way more difficult than it needs to be. It doesn't need to be difficult when you follow a simple model.
Top 5 reasons you need to listen to this episode:
You can develop your leadership skills in just 15 minutes
Giving feedback isn't difficult when you know where to start
The better you get at giving feedback the more valuable you become
Employee engagement increases when employees know how they're doing
The #1 Reason... what you learn will make your job so much easier!
Find out how to bring this topic to your organization as a training workshop or keynote presentation. Submit inquiries to www.coachandmentor.net/contact
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, September 3, 2014, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT). The #TChat radio portion runs the first 30 minutes from 7-7:30 pm ET, followed by the #TChat Twitter chat from 7:30-8 pm ET.
Last week we talked about why HR pros need to support each other and help each other thrive, and this week we’re going to talk about people, performance and building legendary teams.
In two months’ time, we’ll be cheering for our favorite players and teams during the baseball Fall Classic, these will be legendary teams that have been performance focused to drive winning outcomes.
In business, the same is true. Focusing on people and their performance is what drives better outcomes for business.
When your people win, they feel more capable and confident, translating into happy people. They are then more likely to be candid in communicating and advancing the business and driving innovation.
Businesses that excel focus on their employee-customers first. Allowing employees to reach their potential as they drive results for any and all shareholders, and of course, their paying customers.
Join TalentCulture #TChat Shows co-creators and co-hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about people, performance and building legendary teams with this week’s guest: Patrick Antrim, an author, speaker, entrepreneur, leadership coach and CEO. Patrick is also a pro baseball mentor and a former New York Yankee, and his leadership & coaching firm, LegendaryTeams.com, is focused on winning in life and business.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: RIVS, GreatRated! of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, Dice, SAP/SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent, Red Branch Media and HRmarketer Insight.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- DHead Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (3 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (0 chatters)