SORT BY Relevancy
join me again ladies and gentlemen as we break down all the good the bad(the in between) and the ugly all in the world of sports wish news such as: the nfl and how people now want him gone, and then we also have tna, it seams wenedays might be better for them now that they have the entire world talking about the best ladder match EVER, and also for THE FIRST TIME EVER ON THE SHOW....we are gonna talk about something i was shocked about. it's about a guy who if he leaves the sport he loves he will get 10 million forever lol well i don't think i belive it, but please be here and share this with me so we can be shocked....dismayed...and angry or whatever this week only ON THE SPORTS OPINONS SHOW LIVE !!
Join the Scorekeeper and the Big Dog as we discuss, argue and debate the issues of the week in sports. The Monday-Morning Quarterbacks (aka - The Cellar Dwellers) have a ball in engaging the listeners and have fun at the expense of our sports heroes and news-makers! Baseball, Football, Basketball, Golf, NASCAR, Soccer, Hockey, Volleyball, Tennis and even Rugby isn't safe when we are on the air! We ARE the international sports program and destination for the world! Join us every Saturday morning as we wake you up as we make up the first two hours of the best foue hours of sports on Saturday morning on BlogTalkRadio! Four hours of Sports? Yup! Join us and then immediately after us, the Couch Potato and Cuervo, the hardest working men in sports! By the way, we live in the REAL WORLD - NO FANTASY SPORTS IS PLAYED, DISCUSSED OR TIME WASTED ON THIS PROGRAM! Don't ask, we won't tell.
Join the NBA Legends
It seems as though the respit from reality that is sports has been overrun with poitics, noise and misbehaving. But The Sports Narrative Radio Show will soldier on and face these issues with a mix of sobriety and humor. On this episode:
- Hour 1 of the show is always centered anround football so we start in college football including blowing the coin flip, the worst coach in the SEC and more!
- Transitioning to the NFL, topics include TIMEOUT, Cowboys good or Locker terrible, my NFL conspiracy theory and more
- Be sure to tune into to segment 3 as we bring back Sports NPR Style, this week discussing the politics in the sports world, from domestic violence to child abuse to racism and more. Has this ruined sports for you? Is this reflective for society or isolated? We also welcome your thoughts at (347) 308-8637
- Deep philosophical discussion should always be followed by the silliness we find at Mick's Pub. This week, Mick's Dr Who recap, thoughts on cars (probably) and the award-winning Ride The Lightning
- Baseball is reaching the home stretch with the A's barely hanging on, the O's clinching and the Rangers battlng for the #1 pick. Mr Feltman and Dustin lead the segment
- We finish up with news and notes including hockey on the horizon, Fedex cashing in, EPL and UEFA updates and whatecer else we have time to squeeze in
So keep your ears listening, tell 4 friends and tune all your devices to The Sports Narrative Radio Show LIVE Wed Sept 17th from 830p-1030p CDT or anytime after on Itunes/podcasts or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Rattle and Hum Sports Dallas Cowboys at St. Louis Rams Preview
Hosted by Bryan Houston with guest Matthew Postins
RattleandHumSports.com host Bryan Houston is joined by Dallas Cowboys writer Matthew Postins to preview the Cowboys at Rams this Sunday.
The Cowboys picked up their first win of the 2014 season last week in Tennessee and is a 1.5 point favorite to get win number two this week in St Louis.
Tony Romo was feeling some back pain this week. Romo has been sacked a league leading seven times in two games. What is his status and should there be concern?
The Cowboys beat Tennessee by running DeMarco Murray down the Titans throats. Murray has gained more rushing yards (285) than ANY other Cowboy through two games.
Will the Cowboys game plan be run, run, run or will they try to fool themselves and open up a the passing games despite the success running the football thus far this season and outsmart themselves?
Defensively the Cowboys have performed serviceably through two games. The good news this week is Orlando Scandrick will return after his suspension was reduced to the league’s new drug policy. The bad news is that the surprising middle linebacker, Rolando McClain, has suffered a groin injury joining Justin Durant in that category which makes rookie Anthony Hitchens the most viable option in the middle of the Cowboys second level of defense should Durant and McClain be limited or out.
The Rams have been quiet about their starting quarterback, either Shaun Hill or Austin Davis, as a strategical move but will it matter? Will the Cowboys bring home a 2-1 record from St. Louis or will they drop a game they should win before welcoming the Drew Brees and the high flying New Orleans Saints to primetime at AT&T Stadium next Sunday night?
Join Bryan and Matthew LIVE today at 12:30 PM CDT for all this and more!!!
The GeeSteelio Sports Hour is one hour of honest, blunt and sexy sports talk. The "Heartthrob" G.W. Gras (follow him on twitter @GEESTEELIO) brings his New York attitude to the airwaves and breaks down the sports headlines he finds interesting enough to talk about. College Football, NFL, NBA, Music, Dating Advice and if there's time NHL and MLB - are all touched by the man who has "the sexiest voice in blog talk radio."
Tune in at 6:00EST and Bear Witness. . .
Coach is on
WELCOME TO THE BEST SPORTS SHOW ON BLOGTALK RADIO GANGSTERS SPORTS WITH YOUR HOST MR. AARON HERNANDEZ I WILL BE GIVING MY PICKS ALL THE WAY 2 THE SUPER BOWL 49..ANYTHING ON MY NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..FANTASY FOOTBALL..CALL THE SHOW...724-444-7444...EXT 129707 #1...TALKING SPORTS...NFL..MLB..CALLING OUT PEOPLE..TEAMS..TOM BRADY IS MY CO/HOST..LET'S TALK SPORTS PEOPLE..let's get your g on people...NASCAR TALK..IS TONY..STILL A KILLER...HELL YES..BASEBALL TALK..MY TEAM IS OUT OF IT PEOPLE..WHO WILL WIN IT ALL IN BASEBALL..WE WILL FIND OUT SOON..AND AWAY WE GO SPORTS FANS
It is College Football time and everything else is secondary. A new season of hope and dreams, whose dreams will become a reality and who will fall short. Is your favorite team a pretender, contender, or even worst AN OFFENDER? Until our Saturdays are reserved for tailgating and beer pongs join the conversation. As we being our Road2Arlington Series, bye bye BCS hello Playoffs.
The NFL season is around the corner and 32 teams believe they have done enough to duplicate their success from season's past or to get the bitter taste of defeat out of their mouth. Although 1st day picks may have garnered all of the fan fare at the end of the day its those diamonds in the rough he ultimately make the difference between winning and losing. Tune in as we discuss 32 teams with writers near and far to enlighten us on why this year will FINALLY be the year.
Come one come all dial 646 915 9171and join the conversation we all have opinions, lets not be stingy with them, because I consider it my calling, my duty, my responsiblity to always tell you WHAT's HAppening and What's Up in the world of Sports.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Cosmic Citizen (11 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (4 chatters)
- INDIE REVIEW RADIO (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (2 chatters)
- Student2teacher (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Pan African Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Elderyoungman (0 chatters)