SORT BY Relevancy
Join Jerry Chiles as he discusses a variety of topics at 9pm ET/6pm PT
* If the season ended today
* Alex Rodriguez moves into 3rd on All-Time RBI list
* Dodgers trade Juan Uribe to Braves
* Mike Zimmer: Adrian Peterson not playing for anyone else
* Adrian Peterson responds to Mike Zimmer's statement
* Houston Texans on HBO's "Hard Knocks"
* Todd Bowles: Jets WILL have QB competition but job is Geno's to lose
* Broncos to watch Shane Ray's health
* Broncos Ryan Clady out for the season
* Redskins release Tracy Porter & Chris Chester
* Ray McDonald arrested again
* Kyle Korver has surgery to his ankle
* Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau
* Dabo Swinney to skip fundraiser after backlash
* US Department of Justice alleges corruption over past 24 years
* CONCACAF bans indicted President, Jeffrey Webb
* FIFA's Sep Blatter says he is not responsible for corruption
* Amir Khan v Chris Algieri
* Bryan Vasquez v Javier Fortuna
* Lateef Kayode v Nick Kisner
* Josh King v Rogelio Casarez
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
We might be on the brink of June, but our show calendar is packed with just about every sport you can imagine, even a bit of soccer.
As we sit here about a week from the commencement of the Women’s World Cup Tournament in Canada, FIFA exploded with a major world-wide financial scandal resulting in a 47-count Federal indictment against nine organization executives and five marketing sponsors. To discuss and review it all, we turn to our Frat House Sports friend and Soccer and Sports journalist, Eric Purdy.
The Frat House Sports Gang then turn their attention to the NFL and some of the subtle stories that came out last week’s spring league meetings.
But our headline guest is unrestricted free agent, defensive line prospect Donte Rumph who made the news when he lived outside the Atlanta Falcons training facility in the “Tent of Faith.” We get his story; his prospect for a position; his struggles; and, his influence of tenacity.
They close it out with some sports odds and ends including the NBA and NHL Playoffs as well as some developments out of NCAA football.
THIS is one packed program . . . which will also be including you and YOUR calls at 347 – 826 – 9964!
BRING IT . . . and bring your best to “The Frat House Gang” – Frat House Mike, Uncle Mark, Sidekick, and Brandon!
WELCOME ALL YOU HATERS..this is gangsters sports...PART OF THE SPORT CITY CHEFS..tp is my bitch..TALKING FANTASY SPORTS...NBA..NFL..NHL...MLB..WNBA..NASCAR...NEW ENGLAND PATIROTS TALK...live from my jail cell..CURRENT EVENTS...sports talk with a edge
ladies and gentlemen guess what...IM BACK and that means so is the show first the nfl is bringing more trouble upon themselves manly due to tom brady and his harsh puinshment (a 4 game only suspension is not harsh at all) the owners have a sprinng time meeting set up AND what's all the crazyness going on now in wrestling with people jumping here and there and everywhere. ? and how much truth was there in the kevin owens aka kevin steen promo since he finally appered on raw that was awsome and speaking of awsome was paypack an awsome ppv ? and do you think it's stupid there having another ppv at the end of the month? join me for all this and much more this week LIVE !! don't miss it
since we didn't get to really do the show last week were making it up this week ok :)
Sports, Race, Culture and Politics w Vino Guide S1 Episode 13
Sports Debate Network Radio returns to the ariwaves Thursday May 28th at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard time.
SDNR will welcome an informed panel of guest to discuss the many issus in the Wide World of Sports.
Please tune in to hear insight and banter from SDN Staff!
FIFA, Roger Goodell, the NBA Playoffs, the NHL Playoffs, and the greatness of Lebron James will be under discussion.
Please call in!
Check in with the SDN family of networks for updates!
WELCOME TO THE GANGSTERS SPORTS SHOW..live from my jaill cell..PART OF THE SPORT CIT CHEFS..tp..is my bitch..ALL SPORTS NASCAR..WNBA,,NBA,,NHL..NFL..HOCKEY..hell ya share the show punks...AND AWAY I GO
Adam and Zach discuss game 7.
If you missed the return of Mrs. Jules (@JulesK24) last nigh, you missed one hell of a show. Make sure you tune it tonight at 9 PM EST, as Mrs. Jules once again joins Mr. C.J. Sports (@cjsports1). They will be talking NBA, NFL, NASCAR, NCAA and MLB, so make sure you tune in, kick back and let the good times roll.
live from wrigley field
THIS EPISODE OF FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS SPORTS RADIO WE WILL BE TALKING NBA FINALS. WE ALSO WILL BE TALKING PLAYOFF STAND OUTS AND DISAPPOINTING PERFORMANCES. CALL UP 646-200-3462 TO LISTEN. PRESS 1 TO TALK. GO TO WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/VPDEEZY TO LISTEN TO THIS SHOW LIVE AND PAST SHOWS. FOLLOW US ON THE TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM @SEVENMITCHELL @OKRRADIO @VPDEEZY. JOIN OUR FACEBOOK DEBATE PAGE AT T7M RADIO / BODY COUNT RADIO AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AT OFFICIAL KULTURE RADIO. LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, WATCH, AND COMMENT ON OUR YOUTUBE PAGE AT "THE OKRRADIO."
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (50 chatters)
- Ms Blue (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (5 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (2 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (1 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (1 chatters)