SORT BY Relevancy
Topic: Sports Medicine with the ML830 Cold Laser
Guest: Dr. Buriak
Host: Mike Barbour
Take a 90 Day Test Drive:
Prices starting under $3000
1-888-658-3094, ext 101
Getting out of chronic pain and teaching your back to support itself are just some of the things my guest this week, Lisa Marie Keller, does as a Physical Therapist. Lisa has a B.A. in Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine and became very interested in eliminating chronic pain due to the fact that both she and her mother were afflicted with debilitating pain. After trying just about everything imaginable and many years in the process, Lisa has developed a SURE FIRE WAY TO ELIMINATE CHRONIC PAIN. She has also found a way to teach our backs to support themselves, without exterior support. JUST ABOUT EVERYONE HAS BACKPAIN SO THIS IS A MUST LISTEN SHOW! This show will air, Thurs., 12-18-14 at 7 PM PST. Call into 347 838 9070 to present your questions to Lisa Marie Keller!
Please join us on February 26, 2014 with our host Denise Messenger at 4:00 p.m. PST and 7:00 EST. Denise will be interviewing Dr. Robert Weil who is a sports podiatrist who has hosted "the sports doctor" radio show in the Chicago area for the past 2 decades & recently has moved his show to healthylife.net on Wednesdays 3-4pm CST. He specializes in the use of prescription orthotics and their role in foot, ankle, knee & back problems as well as in enhancing athletic performance. Dr. Weil has treated some of the top athletes in all sports with emphysis on the high performance youngster. Listen in & get good insight on the role of the foot in sports, choosing the best shoes, & common lower extremity problems to be aware of & their treatment & preventionwho is well known in the sport medicine field. He has worked with prominent athletes and has a wealth of knowledge. He will be teaching us about our feet and the importance of choosing the proper sports shoes (orthotics) and the role it serves in how an athlete walks and runs. We also will be discussing foot injuries. Great topics! You asked for it and we deliver!
Lisa Keller founded Design Your Health in 2012 to help people resolve thier chronic pain and get back to doing what they love in life like travel, family and friends.
Since 2001, Lisa has been an active practicing therapist in a variety of settings including homecare, outpatient and skilled nursing facilities. She is licensed to practice PT in Ohio, Florida and Colorado,
Lisa is a graduate of Baldwin-Wallace College with a BA in Sports Medicine and earned her Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from Old Dominion University.
Her journey to health has given her much insight into both traditional and alternative options in healthcare and how they best fit together to achieve maximum health and wellness. Lisa’s experiences with her own health issues have given her the passion to guide others to a painfee lifestyle.
omg ladies and gentlemen we are almost to the end of the cool and awsome christmas day so join me and all your blog talk friends for a great show and this time there are hidden suprises that wll feature christmas moments PLUS a baseball player will get a record setting paycheck from now on. also the off the field problems in the nfl keep adding up......and why was the tlc ppv able to come off without a hitch (almost) alog with the other wwe special's that appered this week. join us 4 all this and more of the fun LIVE !!
merry christmas and happy holidays from the sports opinions show
Bill and Jared are live this week as they talk all things sports! This week the show will look to focus on Sprint declining to renew their title sponsorship for NASCAR...does this help or hurt the sport. In addition to that, we will continue to talk professional football and more specifically teams that are in trouble with the quarterback position. Speaking of QB's we will discuss the performance of one quarterback in Cleveland who did not have a very good starting debut! All this and more on the Sports Cathedral live tonight at 7pm
Dont' forget you can join in with comments or questions that you may have at (347) 843-4615
I know you missed "Food for Medicine", just as much as we did! Be sure to join your favorite health duos Dr. Afivi Adiro, and Kenya Jones tomorrow August 22nd 2104, as we tackle Dis-Eases that can be eliminated by eating the right foods.
Topic: Common chemicals hidden in our foods that we should be aware of.
Show time: 3pm PST/MST 5pm CST/6pm EST
Call in: 646-716-75725 Press #1
The season of giving ‘tis upon us, and the Frat House Sports crew is BACK to give you all the big sports updates for this week! Didn’t get a chance to follow it all? Well no worries, because the guys got it ALL covered and no sport is safe from their ire!
The big stories in sports this week was a variety of different topics! With rumor circulating, many are speculating that an upcoming boxing match-up between Manny Paquiano and Floyd Mayweather many actually be happening! What are the odds?
With NASCAR ending recently, many drivers are ready to hop in the drivers’ seat and race into the new season. However, many changes loom in the NASCAR offseason: Sprint announces it’s dropping of the sponsorship; up-and-coming Brian Vickers will delay the start of his season due to health issues; and Kurt Busch is battling some legal issues!
As we near the NFL playoffs, you KNOW the guys are going to bring you some football updates, including the controversial comments from Chris Conte, regarding the “shortening of life” by playing in the NFL. And the playoffs always bring up a merry-go-round of rumor about who is in and out. This week focuses on QBs. Possibly available? Robert Griffin III, Cam Newton, Colin Kaepernick, Jay Cutler, Brian Hoyer, Mark Sanchez, Colt McCoy, Ryan Mallett, Michael Vick.
We've got "4 Minutes of Football" looking at: the value of the Pro Bowl; an update from Chicago; and is Jim Harbaugh is the BEST coach ever, at $8 million/year? Be sure to match your picks against the guys in their Week 15 "pick 'em" games: Atlanta Falcons - New Orleans Saints / Kansas City Chiefs - Pittsburgh Steelers / Indianapolis Colts - Dallas Cowboys / Denver Broncos - Cincinnati Bengals.
With all of this and much more coming live, you know you want to listen up and chime in. Jump right in with the guys at 347 - 826 - 9964!
HAPPY FRIDAY PUNKS...GANGSTERS SPORTS...LIVE FROM MY CELL...NFL WEEK 16 PICKS...YOUR FIRST VOICE ON BTR PEOPLE...PATS TALK...SEX TALK...SPORTS TALK..FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK AS WEL
In this most magical time of year, why not spend 2 precious hours of it listening to your favorite sports show on the internet? It's our gift to you and your gift to us. It's what the holidays are all about. On this episode:
- The boys discuss their holiday plans, we talk about Hanukkah and the Boxing Day White Elephant Show on the 26th as well as the future in 2015
- 2 big segments of NFL talk, including the Cowboys rise to the top, the Niners imploding, the Bills tripping the Pack and so much more. In segment 2 we talk about the Commisioner's work, off-field issues and look ahead to Week 16
- With only 1 game on the college slate, the Jeffs talk about the Bowl schedule ahead, continue to debate the playoff selections and the future of college football
- Finally it's time again for Mick's Pub. We will hear about the Sony Hack, the Hobbit movie and more
- Mr Feltman keeps us up to date on the larest in baseball as the market slows down a bit, including the Rangers finally do something and his thoughts on the season ahead
- With College Football sliding off the sports calander, it's time to replace it with NBA and NHL action. We look at violence and disease in hockey, the NBA turned upside down and anything else that comes to mind
- We finish with News and Notes including Big Fight at JerryWorld, UFC sued, NASCAR failing and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So LISTEN LIVE Dec 17th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes (Search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (32 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (27 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (8 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Growl Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)