SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight, Sunday March 8, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Premier Boxing Champions" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee".
The two fight scribes will examine Saturday night's big network debut of PBC on primetime NBC!!
- Keith Thurman UD12 over Robert Guerrero
- Adrien Broner UD12 over John Molina Jr.
- Did the NBC presentation meet or exceed fan expectation?
- Did the action disappoint?
- Are Haymon's fighters big enough names to support the mainstream series?
- What does the future hold for Thurman, Guerrero, Broner, and Molina?
Joseph and Lee will also give a brief review of Zou Shiming's loss to Amnat Ruenroeng in Macau, China.
- What went wrong for Top Rank?
- What does the future hold for Zou Shiming?
The FightSaga tandem will also preview this weekend's big events on Spike TV and HBO!!
- Porter vs. Garcia, March 13 on Spike TV
- Berto vs. Lopez, March 13 on Spike TV
- Cunningham vs. Glazkov, March 14 on HBO
- Kovalev vs. Pascal, March 14 on HBO
Tune in for another 90 minute addition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee", exclusively on FightSaga.com!
Spike TV has opted not to renew TNA's contract, which expires in October. Gavin and Mark will discuss this in detail and then take your calls!
Monday, May 25, at 9PM ET, 6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "PBC vs. the world" edition of "Sweet Science with James Gogue", sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
The three decade fight trainer will share his thoughts on this past weekend's fight action, the finale of ESPN's "Friday Night Fights", this week's installment of PBC on Spike TV, as well as the future of Al Haymon's ambitious undertaking.
- How does the expert trainer grade this past weekend's PBC fight card from Boston, Mass?
- Why is Premier Boxing Champions receiving so much scrutiny from the boxing media as well as the die-hard fans of the sport?
- Does the product need to change for Haymon to find success with his efforts?
- Amir Khan vs. Chris Algieri, 12 round main event, May 30, Spike TV
- Does Khan have to sizzle on Friday evening to bolster his diminishing reputation?
- Which event will do better numbers, Guerrero/Martinez on NBC or Cotto/Geale on HBO?
- Will boxing miss ESPN's Friday Night Fights?
- Will the new ESPN "PBC" series be a massive improvement and much better for the sport overall?
Coach Gogue will also give us his take on the latest boxing news!!
- Why did Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. dump Joe Goossen and hire Robert Garcia?
- Will Froch vs. Golovkin fill Wembley Stadium in London, England?
Tune in to another new episode of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
On May 27, 2015. The Sports Warriors bring to you another new show for the fans. On this weeks show The Sports Warriors will be breaking down the MMA fights that have gone down over the weekend. May 23rd was a busy night as Archangel Worldwide MMA and UFC 187 all happened, the brothers will break down both of those events. Lion Fights 22 happened in which we saw a new champion crowned.
Coming up this week we have UFC Fight Night 67 Condit vs Alves and PBC's latest on Spike TV that features Amir Khan. Plus the brothers will have much more. Make sure to tune in.
Thursday, April 23, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather vs.Pacquiao ticket frenzy" edition of "Ringside Report with Rodney and Joseph"!!
Kicking off the 90 minute program, radio personality Rodney Green, along with fight scribe Joseph Herron, will discuss the latest developments in the ongoing boxing soap opera that has become "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao"!!
- Tickets finally go on sale to the boxing public...is the MGM Grand Garden Arena going to sell out by this weekend?
- $10 Tickets for next Friday afternoon's weigh-in go on sale Friday, April 24th, at 3PM ET/12PM PT...should Mayweather Promotions be charging fans?
- Does Mayweather still have the appetite for the fight game? And in the event of harsh conditions on May 2nd, does Floyd still have the heart to overcome adversity?
- In the event of an improbable KO loss to Manny Pacquiao, can Floyd mentally handle it?
- Is the world ready for this monumental undertaking on May 2nd?
Rodney and Joseph will also examine this weekend's fight action from Chicago, Illinois, and New York City, New York!!
- Dirrell vs. Jack 12 Rds, on Spike TV for Anthony's WBC Super Middleweight title
- Jacobs vs. Truax 12 Rds on Spike TV for Daniel's WBA "Regular" Middleweight title
- Klitschko vs. Jennings 12 Rds on HBO for Wladimir's WBO, IBF, Super WBA, and IBO Heavyweight titles
The FightSaga Radio team will also size up the ongoing Stevenson/Kovalev debacle!!
Tune in this evening at 9PM ET/6PM PT for another edition of "Ringside Report with Rodney and Joseph"!!
TNA President Dixie Carter came forward on Twitter today to state that negotiations with Spike TV are still “ongoing”, implying that just because a deal hasn’t been struck, does not mean there won’t be one made in the coming weeks. This comes after our report yesterday that Spike TV did not want to renew their deal with the wrestling organization, leaving Impact Wrestling potentially homeless if a deal could not be reached with a new network soon. While this is technically true, and TNA would obviously love to remain with their network, it’s still being said – and confirmed by dozens of sources at this point – that Spike has very little interest in pursuing their relationship further.
Monday, June 1, at 9PM ET/6 PM PT, FightSaga Radio is back with an all-new episode of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue"!!
On tonight's 90 minute program, the three decade fight trainer will review this past weekend's fight action from New York and the UK, as well as this Saturday night's Middleweight title bout between Miguel Cotto and Daniel Geale!!
- Amir Khan UD12 over Chris Algieri
- Javier Fortuna UD12 over Bryan Vasquez
- Kell Brook TKO 6 over Frankie Gavin
- Anthony Joshua TKO 2 over Kevin Johnson
- Jorge Linares TKO 10 over Kevin Mitchell
- Lee Selby TD 8 over Evgeny Gradovich
"The Gogue" will share his thoughts on a potential super fight at 147 pounds between Special K and King Khan!!
- Who wins and why?
- Will Al Haymon allow this match-up to happen in the near future?
- Would Khan make a bigger purse fighting Brook or Mayweather?
- Would it be wise for the current IBF Welterweight Champ to take on Brandon Rios in the interim?
The expert trainer will size up this weekend's Middleweight-Catchweight showdown between Miguel Cotto and Daniel Geale on HBO!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue Prediction
Tune in to another special edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", exclusive to FightSaga Radio!!
Wednesday, April 22, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing Legends Double Header", featuring Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don "War a Week" Chargin and elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute program, the six decade boxing legend will talk about the ongoing promotion of "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao", which is slated to go down live on Saturday, May 2nd!!
- Why the delay in ticket distribution and sale?
- What's the Hall of Fame promoter's assessment of Mayweather Promotions' performance up to this point?
- Why didn't TMT want to work in a collaborative effort with Top Rank, Inc, and what are the potential pitfalls?
In the second portion of Don's segment, "War a Week" Chargin will discuss the future of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and PBC's handling of his career.
- Can JCC Jr. bounce back from quitting on his stool?
- Will the passionate Mexican fight fans ever support the 29 year old fighter ever again?
"The Don" of boxing will also talk about yesterday's conference call with Canelo and Kirkland!!
At the 30 minute mark, FightSaga Radio will be joined by elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
- PBC on Spike TV from the UIC Pavilion in Chicago, Illinois
- Anthony Dirrell vs. Badou Jack for the WBC 168 pound title
- Danny Jacobs vs Caleb Truax for the WBA "Regular" Middleweight title
Coach Shields will also share his thoughts on this past weekends action on HBO and Showtime, and will also give us his prediction on this Saturday night's big Heavyweight fight between Klitschko and Jennings!!
Join us this evening for a special "Double Header" of Boxing Legends and Real Boxing on FightSaga Radio!!
Tonight, Monday, April 27, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Head to Head" edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue"!!
To help prepare the avid fight fan for this weekend's monumental event at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, the three decade fight trainer and master strategist will meticulously analyze the historic showdown between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- "The Gogue" Prediction
The experienced fight trainer will also discuss the very difficult to measure, but potentially pivotal, intangibles in this Saturday night's colossal match-up.
- Ring Intelligence
- Mental Toughness
- Physical Durability
"The Gogue" will also discuss the future of both Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao in the event of a respective win, loss, or draw.
- Which fighter is most likely to retire first, Money May or the Pacman, pending a devastating KO loss?
- How many fights do both men realistically have left in their future Hall of Fame careers?
- If there isn't a "Mayweather/Pacquiao" rematch in the Fall, who are the most likely candidates to face either fighter at 140 or 147?
During the final thirty minutes of the 90 minute program, Gogue will review this past weekend's action on Spike TV and HBO respectively, and analyze the future of all fighters involved.
Don't miss this special "May/Pac Fight Week" edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", exclusively on FightSaga!!
As the WWE continues their "Road to Wrestlemania" it falls to their, Creative team to come up with ways to make the upcoming show(s) more attractive to the casual wrestling fan. On this week's episode of, Monday Night RAW a Q & A session was held between John Cena and the current WWE Champion, The Rock. The Q & A session included a panel of WWE Legends(Mick Foley, Dusty Rhodes, Booker T and Bret “Hit Man” Hart). Ric Flair was to be included in the panel, but was asked to leave the arena due to a health scare. A blood clot was to blame, apparently the same condition that affected Ric Flair during a recent trip to Japan.
TNA's main television partner, Spike TV, might be considering an overhaul. The network known for television programming mainly geared toward the male demographic, might be changing over to a more "general entertainment" approach. The cause for this, declining ratings and ad revenue in 2012. There is even rumors of a brand/name change for Spike TV. If this happens, where does TNA sit? Will TNA's Impact Wrestling have to find a new television home as they begin their road tour?
We are, The Rabblecast! Join us LIVE at 8pm(est) to listen in, join our LIVE chat room where you can interact with other listeners, and of course don't forget about the studio number (714)583-6886 if you want to call in and share your thoughts On-Air!
Wednesday, May 27, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents another "Double Header" of boxing conversation, featuring fight legends Don Chargin and Ronnie Shields, sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute program, six decade matchmaker and promoter Don "War a Week" Chargin will talk about the business of boxing, and how one bad business decision can drastically affect any promising fighter's respective career.
- Mikey Garcia
- Andre Ward
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- Brandon Rios
"The Don" of boxing will also talk about 50 Cent's recent bankruptcy petition for his promotional entity, SMS Promotions.
- Why do so many promoters have a hard time adapting and succeeding in the sport of boxing?
- What is the future of 50 Cent's promotional outfit?
- Will Fiddy be able to work his way into the "black" eventually?
The Hall of Fame promoter will also talk about the status of Canelo vs. Cotto and how Miguel's performance on June 6th could affect this proposed super fight!!
At the 30 minute mark of the program, FightSaga Radio will be joined by elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!! The talented, veteran boxing coach will give listeners his take on all of the latest news within the boxing community!!
- Chavez Jr. with Robert Garcia...success or failure?
- Froch vs. Golovkin...to be or not to be?
- Cotto's future in the sport...three more fights?
- Khan vs. Algieri...can the kid from Huntington, New York be able to pull off the upset on Friday, May 29th?
Tune in to another special double header with Don Chargin and Ronnie Shields, exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!