SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight, Sunday March 8, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Premier Boxing Champions" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee".
The two fight scribes will examine Saturday night's big network debut of PBC on primetime NBC!!
- Keith Thurman UD12 over Robert Guerrero
- Adrien Broner UD12 over John Molina Jr.
- Did the NBC presentation meet or exceed fan expectation?
- Did the action disappoint?
- Are Haymon's fighters big enough names to support the mainstream series?
- What does the future hold for Thurman, Guerrero, Broner, and Molina?
Joseph and Lee will also give a brief review of Zou Shiming's loss to Amnat Ruenroeng in Macau, China.
- What went wrong for Top Rank?
- What does the future hold for Zou Shiming?
The FightSaga tandem will also preview this weekend's big events on Spike TV and HBO!!
- Porter vs. Garcia, March 13 on Spike TV
- Berto vs. Lopez, March 13 on Spike TV
- Cunningham vs. Glazkov, March 14 on HBO
- Kovalev vs. Pascal, March 14 on HBO
Tune in for another 90 minute addition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee", exclusively on FightSaga.com!
Spike TV has opted not to renew TNA's contract, which expires in October. Gavin and Mark will discuss this in detail and then take your calls!
Hello there sports fan [!]
Todays show will be fast and furious. Starting off with some NBA Finals talk. The Warriors win their first championship in 75 years, Andre Iguodala wins the MVP without starting a game this year and how does this affect LeBron's legacy.
Also will be a review on a PPV that neither of the guys paid for or watched, UFC 188. New undisputed Heavyweight Champion, Cain blames it on the al-al-al-altitude and Eddie Alvarez shocks us all.
And last but ... ok, it is least; Bellator 138: Kimbo Slice Vs Ken Shamrock (51 year old, Ken Shamrock) - the guys will debate the interest level on this weeks upcoming free card on Spike TV.
Listen and share, thanks everyone [!]
Monday, June 8, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special Monday night edition of "Real Boxing", featuring elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, Ronnie will preview this weekend's fight action on Spike TV, HBO, and Showtime Sports!!
- Erislandy Lara vs. Delvin Rodriguez for the WBA Super Welterweight Championship, June 12th on Spike TV
- Artur Beterbiev vs. Alex Johnson, 10 round Light Heavyweight special feature, June 12th on Spike TV
- Deontay Wilder vs. Eric Molina for the WBC Heavyweight Championship, June 13th on Showtime Sports
- Andrey Klimov vs. Jose Pedraza for the vacant IBF Super Featherweight Championship, June 13th on Showtime
- Nicholas Walters vs. Miguel Marriaga for the WBA Featherweight Championship, June 13th on HBO
- Felix Verdejo vs. Ivan Najera, 10 round Lightweight special feature, June 13th on HBO
Coach Ronnie will also touch on various news items and the latest gossip circulating around the boxing community!
- DLH comeback...fact or fiction?
- Froch vs. Golovkin...fact or fiction?
- Cotto vs. Mayweather...fact or fiction?
- Khan vs. Mayweather...fact or fiction?
- Wilder vs. Povetkin...fact or fiction?
The legendary fight trainer will also share his thoughts on this past weekend's fight action from Carson, CA and Brooklyn, New York!!
- Is Guerrero still "The Ghost"?
- Can Cotto defeat Canelo later this year?
Tune-in to another all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, exclusively heard on FightSaga Radio!!
Monday, May 25, at 9PM ET, 6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "PBC vs. the world" edition of "Sweet Science with James Gogue", sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
The three decade fight trainer will share his thoughts on this past weekend's fight action, the finale of ESPN's "Friday Night Fights", this week's installment of PBC on Spike TV, as well as the future of Al Haymon's ambitious undertaking.
- How does the expert trainer grade this past weekend's PBC fight card from Boston, Mass?
- Why is Premier Boxing Champions receiving so much scrutiny from the boxing media as well as the die-hard fans of the sport?
- Does the product need to change for Haymon to find success with his efforts?
- Amir Khan vs. Chris Algieri, 12 round main event, May 30, Spike TV
- Does Khan have to sizzle on Friday evening to bolster his diminishing reputation?
- Which event will do better numbers, Guerrero/Martinez on NBC or Cotto/Geale on HBO?
- Will boxing miss ESPN's Friday Night Fights?
- Will the new ESPN "PBC" series be a massive improvement and much better for the sport overall?
Coach Gogue will also give us his take on the latest boxing news!!
- Why did Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. dump Joe Goossen and hire Robert Garcia?
- Will Froch vs. Golovkin fill Wembley Stadium in London, England?
Tune in to another new episode of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
While very scripted and often downright fake… reality television has the vast majority of America glued to their television sets every week. If you’ve ever watched certain aspects of your life played out on the small screen, tune into “The Dedan Tolbert Show” tonight at 9:00pm EST as we discuss popular reality TV shows like: the Kardashians, T.I. and Tiny, Love & Hip Hop, Marrying the Game, Real Housewives of Atlanta and MANY others, in hopes of educating the masses on the importance striving for and not settling for anything less than positive, healthy, uplifting relationships that God would be pleased with. Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “REAL Radio that Matters”.
Dr, Fitzgerald will explain what the state is doing to get Georgians to lead a healthier lifestyle, take appropriate medications and get clinical attention to prevent heart attacks and stroke. Heart disease and stroke are the first and fourth leading causes of death in the United States and Georgia. In fact, heart disease is responsible for 1 of every 4 deaths in the country, which is why Million Hearts® is a national and state of Georgia initiative that has set an ambitious goal to prevention 1 million heart attacks and strokes by 2017. Georgia is one of the unhealthiest states in the nation, and the state health department wants to do something about it.
Thank you for listening to the Puff Tv Morning Convo!
If you have any questions about the show please email ..email@example.com
thanks again and have a great day!!
As the WWE continues their "Road to Wrestlemania" it falls to their, Creative team to come up with ways to make the upcoming show(s) more attractive to the casual wrestling fan. On this week's episode of, Monday Night RAW a Q & A session was held between John Cena and the current WWE Champion, The Rock. The Q & A session included a panel of WWE Legends(Mick Foley, Dusty Rhodes, Booker T and Bret “Hit Man” Hart). Ric Flair was to be included in the panel, but was asked to leave the arena due to a health scare. A blood clot was to blame, apparently the same condition that affected Ric Flair during a recent trip to Japan.
TNA's main television partner, Spike TV, might be considering an overhaul. The network known for television programming mainly geared toward the male demographic, might be changing over to a more "general entertainment" approach. The cause for this, declining ratings and ad revenue in 2012. There is even rumors of a brand/name change for Spike TV. If this happens, where does TNA sit? Will TNA's Impact Wrestling have to find a new television home as they begin their road tour?
We are, The Rabblecast! Join us LIVE at 8pm(est) to listen in, join our LIVE chat room where you can interact with other listeners, and of course don't forget about the studio number (714)583-6886 if you want to call in and share your thoughts On-Air!
The program all about TV, wrapping up its eighth year on the air this week from We Work's offices on Madison Avenue in New York. Our guests: Cold Justice: Sex Crimes executive producer Kathryn Vaughn and The Drum managing director Andy Oakes.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith - publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Rants, Raves & Rock ‘n Roll show, streaming live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona!
On This Episode:
- Baltimore Uprising - Filmmaker Jordan Flaherty explores racial and economic justice issues in a new documentary series. Part One, Baltimore: A Moment to a Movement, exposes conditions that fueled the Baltimore Uprising. The second film focuses on reconstruction of New Orleans.
- Red Wedding – Michael Ely, lead singer of the rock band Red Wedding, discusses the life and music of guitarist James ‘Spider’ Taylor, his late husband. Partners in love and in music, Michael and Spider were together for over 40 years and married in the fall of 2014. Spider passed away this spring from liver cancer.
Friday, July 31st 1:30pm EDT ~ Tell Me a Story welcomes Lee Markham, a volunteer at Monroe Public Access Cable Television (MPACT) in Monroe, Michigan, who will share his story about his 22 years as a volunteer producer and crew person at the station. He will talk about why he sees public access TV and radio as a vehicle for free speech, and an opportunity for ordinary citizens to gain a voice in the local community, and his personal experiences both in front of and behind the camera. Be sure to visit this link to watch Lee’s long running public access program The Lotus Ginkgo Show https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=132&v=xEWQ3rBHKCE and be sure to friend him on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lotusg. You may recognize MPACT from the recent appearance of Stephen Colbert as host for the MPACT program Only in Monroe https://youtu.be/rVPlMM_aSn4 (millions of views) Tell Me a Story is a presentation of The Magic Happens Radio Network and you can find us at www.themagichappens.com