SORT BY Relevancy
One hour of music from the late, great Spencer Bell as we celebrate his life on the day of his passing. Check out Spencer's story at www.spencerbellmemorial.ning.com and donate to help fight against Adrenal Cancer to the University of Michigan's Adrenal Cancer Program in honor of Spencer.
The Spencer Bell Memorial joins us as we check out all 43 minutes of the second Spencer Bell Tribute Album. We are also celebrating the birthday of Spencer Bell, a musician who passed away from Adrenal Cancer in 2006. Help us celebrate his legacy and listen to some great music.
Special guests and cohosts will be joining us.
Artists on Demand is joined by the friends, family, and fans of the late Spencer Bell to promote the upcoming release of the Spencer Bell Tribute Album (Volume 1). We will be playing Spencer's versions of each of the songs, promoting presales, and doing some fun giveaways!
It's that time of year again! The SBL Concert in Michigan is closing in and its time for us to promote and celebrate the life of Spencer Bell. A new twist has been added to this show... instead of the usual layout... we are sticking to Music and Concert Details. An hour jam packed with some of your favorite Spencer tunes ever. Tune in and also check out www.spencerbellmemorial.com
Spencer Bell was taken from this earth Dec.3rd, 2006. We are going to bring his voice to the center of attention as we celebrate his life and his work. Join us as we talk about everything Spencer Bell related and enjoy his music with fellow Spencer fans! Make sure to check out his music at www.spencerbellmemorial.com
Tune in for a one of a kind show! Honoring Spencer Bell. His music has inspired many and you will hear from just a few of many he has influenced. With appearances from Pierce from Tin Tin Can, Drew and the Medicinal Pen, Bill & Deb Bell, Dan Graupner and more! We will talk about Spencer's music, play some sneak peeks from the new album Live and Wasted, and talk about the Spencer Bell Legacy Show and the live feed coming from Callahan's on Aug. 15th! You won't want to miss this!
in Pop Culture
The Guy Who Gets a Hickey
Original Airdate: September 2, 2015
First call-out: Nyle DiMarco
Bottom two: Mamé Adjei & Ava Capra
Eliminated: Ava Capra
Featured photographer: Erik Asla, Yu Tsai
Special guests: None
Our guest this morning is Michael Bell.
Michael, a South Bay local, is the founder and co-owner of Bell Event Services. He grew up in the area, watching it prosper and wanting to be a part of the community. He began working as a bass player at a young age with local bands. After getting married and having children, he began working as the Event Coordinator for a large production company for a number of years.
About 10 years ago, Michael made the bold move to start Bell Event Services, utilizing the contacts he'd made over the years. It was a struggle in the beginning and started out of his garage, but has since blossomed into one of the largest event companies in California.
Michael prides himself on his amazing team building, strategy and logistical skills and provides his customers with the very best. His unwavering desire to see things through has resulted in the management of many annual events and the regular business of many clients, such as Fiesta Hermosa and Edelbrock's Rev'ved Up 4 Kids Car Show, along with entertainers such as Jim Belushi and Frank Sinatra Jr.
So, this morning, we’re going to get the inside scoop on the upcoming Fiesta Hermosa, taking place Labor Day Weekend, September 5 through September 7.
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To Find Out More Your Host, Joe Terry visit
On Facebook at ...
Fight out of sunny Florida, Felicia Spencer won the inaugural Tuff-n-uff lightweight tournament. The tournament tile came with a contract to Invicta. At 5-1 as an amateur, Spencer has finished in three of her fights.
Spencer faces fellow Invicta debutant Rach Wiley on Invicta’s 14th card September 12 in Kansas City, which will stream live on UFC Fight Pass.
We will talk to Spencer about her tournament win and getting prepared for what will be her toughest fight of her career.
Join Host Live Chats
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (19 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (17 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (13 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (11 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (11 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- The Fortress (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- You are Boring (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- HIP HOP IS NOT DEAD (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PHL Sports Nation (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)