SORT BY Relevancy
Listen "Live" Around The World Friday, April 24, 2015 @ 7pm - 8pm CST!
Special Guest Speaker: Evangelist Philander Williams, Visionary & Founder Of Team Positive Ministries - Team Purity
Listen "Live" On The Air @ 347-850-8560
Produced By Kayla Padgett On Finding My Way Radio Network
Carin J. Cornish is an attorney. She specializes in Special Education Law -- not the most lucrative specialty in law practice, but one which she find extremely rewarding in other ways. All children have their own ways of learning, not all of which fit neatly into mainstream classrooms. Cari is committed to helping to create the right nurturing environment for every special child. She works through the Children's Law Center of Massachusetts.
Cari talks with Joyce about the path that has led her to this specialty, and to her work with the New England Regional Genetics Group (NERGG).
Sanfilippo syndrome was first described in 1963 by Dr. Sylvester Sanfilippo and is considered rare, with an occurrence of 1 in every 70,000 births. It is an autosomal recessive hereditary disorder, which means, both parents must be carriers in order for the child to be affected. There is a one in four chance of having a child born with Sanfilippo syndrome. There is a two in three chance that unaffected children will be carriers.
Please welcome outstanding author, comedian and actor Sal Richards to this special show. Sal will discuss his rise to fame as a comedian, his goals for the future, his new projects and endeavors and his amazing novel Behind the Laughter: Hidden Tears. Sal is very interesting, has many new projects and I am looking forward to speaking with him and having him share his new endeavors. We are going to talk about his career, how and when he got started in Atlantic City, his latest endeavors and much more. Join us in the chat room and hopefully Sal might even sing a special song for this host.
Fran Lewis Host
Join me this Saturday May 2, 2015 @ 3pm for a special episode of The Real News Behind The News with my very special guest brother Craig Lee. This episode will be entitled "Baltimore Burning" and we will be discussing the events happening in Baltimore Maryland and how they relate to us here locally in Shreveport Louisiana.
Listen to this special broadcast of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. We present our regular PANW reports with a focus on developments in Baltimore where a rebellion and mass demonstrations erupted this week in response to the police killing of Freddie Grey as well as the overall oppressive conditions prevalent among African Americans in this Maryland city. Lee Patterson of the Baltimore People's Power Assembly (PPA) will join us again for another on the ground report about the situation inside the city. There is a review as well of the hidden history of the April 6-7, 1968 rebellion in Baltimore in the aftermath of the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., who was martyred on April 4 in Memphis. An appeal surrounding the health emergency of United States political prisoner Mumia Abu-Jamal is also presented. In addition a detailed discussion on the situation in Baltimore is presented from KPFA.
Please join Alan Zlotorzynski & Bryan Yates for a special two hour edition of The NFL Standard, The Draft Special, presented 1300 AM WMEL and Fanspeak.com.
Tonight, the guys will welcome in former Tennessee Titans TE, Frank Wycheck (@FrankWycheck1) and Co-host of Wake up Zone, which airs daily on 104.5 The Zone is Nashville. You can also hear Frank on each Titans game as the color analyst for Titans Radio. The former Titans great will help us sort out what the Titans will do with the No.2 overall pick in tomorrow’s NFL Draft.
Alan & Bryan will also break down the top 5 players at each skill position, answer one burning draft question for each team and tell you which media outlet has the most complete “big board” heading into Chicago this weekend.
To finish up the show, Alan will give you his Top 20 players available and provide you with a complete first round mock draft, as well as the top 10 picks in round 2.
Showtime is from 8-10 p.m. EST and you can follow the guys on Twitter @zlotsports and at @fanspeakyates.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (15 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Indigenousity (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (2 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HMS Radio (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (0 chatters)