SORT BY Relevancy
On the show today I ask Andy Nixon, lead pastor of The Woodland United Methodist Church - The Loft some listener questions about God and Faith in families with special needs kids.
It’s a great conversation and I know you’ll enjoy it! Join us now to hear how it went!
Parenting special needs kids can make it hard to maintain a positive outlook. I'll share 3 ways you can keep it positive!
Our special guest this week will be Dr. Katrina Sparks, both an educator and mother with personal and professional experience in Special Education. In this day and age, many of our young people are being classified with labels pertaining to special education, but no one looks at the impact the various labels have on families and educators alike. During this show we will get tips and first hand information from Dr. Sparks...tune in!
Join me on Thursday, May 21, 2014 at 7PM CST
I am looking forward to having you join us on the call, come and be blessed.
The call in number is number is 718-508-9987.
You can connect with me Minister Clara Peters via facebook under my name, Women of Divine Distinction Ministry, Clara L Peters – Life Coach or Divine Diva Book Club. GOD Bless You Much Love Minister Clara Peters
Join us for our next show where Vangie will interview Pam Harmon from Young Life Capernum about ministry to teens with special needs.
July 15, 2014
12:00 p.m. EDT
Pam Harmon is the executive director of Young Life's Capernaum Ministry. YL Capernaum Ministry is made up of caring people who strive to help provide teens with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities live abundant life to the full. Pam brings with her a vast array of experience serving youth with disabilities across the country and resources to help churches take next steps in becoming more inclusive and welcoming. Pam is married to Mark, and they live in Nashville, Tennessee. They have 2 adult sons and one sweet grandson.
Young Life Capernaum gives young people with intellectual and developmental disabilities the chance to experience fun and adventure, to develop fulfilling friendships and to challenge their limits while building self-esteem through club, camp and other exciting activities. Young Life staff and volunteers model Christ’s unconditional love and acceptance as they walk alongside these young adults — filling their lives with love and support.
If you can’t join us live, be sure to listen later to this or other Shaping Special Hearts shows in the archive at www.blogtalkradio.com/cmconnect.
Do you have a child or children with special needs or developmental delays and don’t know what to do? Join us as we talk about it on the next PHL show. Later joining us in the studio will be special guests: Ebou & Terrica Juwara, Sr., parents of a four-year-old son with special needs. PHL airs Thursday, May 30, 2014 7:30-9:30 pm (EST). Have an interesting topic for the show? Email us at email@example.com, LIKE us on FB @ the Parenting Handbook Live, ICandy Radio, or ATK Marriage and Family Coaching. You can follow us on Twitter @atkmarriagefam or @parentinghandbk
Dr Fredric Daum is a pediatric gastroenterologist specializing in toilet training children with special needs who are late or unwilling to toilet train. He brings 40 years of experience working with children who are very challenging to train. It is his belief that any child with adequate receptive qualities can be toilet trained. His program is unique because of Dr. Daum's optimism and daily coaching of families until toilet training is achieved.
About 5% of children refuse to be toilet trained for stools and get into a tug of war with parents around using the toilet. Some children decide to hold back stools so they won’t have to use the toilet. Other children start holding back after they pass a painful stool and never want to have that pain again.
Doctor Daum provides all services by telephone consultation.
After the initial consultation, he will instruct you about the program, including the recommended dosage and timing of laxatives and the specific strategies for helping your child become dry, clean and in underwear 24 hours a day.
He will talk you through the treatment by speaking to you every day until success is achieved.
Doctor Daum’s many years of experience and personalized approach will assure your child’s easy and quick success.
Special Guest Rebekah White from Heal yourself Talk.com Her oldest son has Asperger syndrome and we will be talking to her about the behaviors and ways that she has found to cope with his issues. We also hope to cover how she can work from home while having children and especially a child with a disorder.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (21 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (17 chatters)
- Bellesprit (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (8 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- ParaNation (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)