SORT BY Relevancy
Who owns the IEP process? Hear some insight from a special needs mom who's also a special education teacher.
Parents don't always realize how much work goes into an IEP, or how challenging it is for the teachers who write them.
Teachers don't always appreciate how lost parents can feel through the whole process.
Kids rarely get the full spectrum of services that will make for the most enriching educational experience possible.
Parents have to be the final driving force in the education of their child, because the only thing that will follow a child from pre-k to graduation is that IEP file and parental guidance.
Be sure to check out the IEP Aide from Vestidd, which will guide you through the important information on that IEP, and will allow you to store all of that paperwork easily, so that you can be the driving force and let that IEP grow with your child.
Learn more at www.vestidd.com
Dee is sharing her story of visiting a special needs kids camp with her Cocker spaniel and longhaired ShihTzu along with how she started her business to help the dogs who help us humans.
Special Guest Rebekah White from Heal yourself Talk.com Her oldest son has Asperger syndrome and we will be talking to her about the behaviors and ways that she has found to cope with his issues. We also hope to cover how she can work from home while having children and especially a child with a disorder.
On the show today I ask Andy Nixon, lead pastor of The Woodland United Methodist Church - The Loft some listener questions about God and Faith in families with special needs kids.
It’s a great conversation and I know you’ll enjoy it! Join us now to hear how it went!
Parenting special needs kids can make it hard to maintain a positive outlook. I'll share 3 ways you can keep it positive!
Judie will talk to us today about her journey through life in the disabled, chronically ill, neruo-atypical lane!
She blogs about Having a Unique Family.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (84 chatters)
- The Patch and Switch Show (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- BRENDABRADSHAW (8 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (6 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (3 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (2 chatters)
- SEXY in Charlotte (2 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (2 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)
- KnowledgeShift (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- Triple Dark (1 chatters)