SORT BY Relevancy
Dee is sharing her story of visiting a special needs kids camp with her Cocker spaniel and longhaired ShihTzu along with how she started her business to help the dogs who help us humans.
Special Guest Rebekah White from Heal yourself Talk.com Her oldest son has Asperger syndrome and we will be talking to her about the behaviors and ways that she has found to cope with his issues. We also hope to cover how she can work from home while having children and especially a child with a disorder.
Who owns the IEP process? Hear some insight from a special needs mom who's also a special education teacher.
Parents don't always realize how much work goes into an IEP, or how challenging it is for the teachers who write them.
Teachers don't always appreciate how lost parents can feel through the whole process.
Kids rarely get the full spectrum of services that will make for the most enriching educational experience possible.
Parents have to be the final driving force in the education of their child, because the only thing that will follow a child from pre-k to graduation is that IEP file and parental guidance.
Be sure to check out the IEP Aide from Vestidd, which will guide you through the important information on that IEP, and will allow you to store all of that paperwork easily, so that you can be the driving force and let that IEP grow with your child.
Learn more at www.vestidd.com
Parenting special needs kids can make it hard to maintain a positive outlook. I'll share 3 ways you can keep it positive!
On the show today I ask Andy Nixon, lead pastor of The Woodland United Methodist Church - The Loft some listener questions about God and Faith in families with special needs kids.
It’s a great conversation and I know you’ll enjoy it! Join us now to hear how it went!
Judie will talk to us today about her journey through life in the disabled, chronically ill, neruo-atypical lane!
She blogs about Having a Unique Family.
Please join us as we discuss the very important subject of special needs children. We will take a look at not only their challenges, but of those who are charged with caring for them, educating them, advocating for them, and protecting their rights. We are hopeful to create not only a dialogue, but begin a network of support and resources, as well as a better understanding of these precious and gifted human beings.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (44 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (17 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (2 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sports with Neil podcast (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- Homer Hambone (1 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)