SORT BY Relevancy
Dee is sharing her story of visiting a special needs kids camp with her Cocker spaniel and longhaired ShihTzu along with how she started her business to help the dogs who help us humans.
Parenting special needs kids can make it hard to maintain a positive outlook. I'll share 3 ways you can keep it positive!
Special Guest Rebekah White from Heal yourself Talk.com Her oldest son has Asperger syndrome and we will be talking to her about the behaviors and ways that she has found to cope with his issues. We also hope to cover how she can work from home while having children and especially a child with a disorder.
Our guest is Dr. Paul Dempsey a consultant pediatrician and the medical director of Quinte Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine in Belleville,Ontario, Canada
How can parents make pediatric visits better for both the child and pediatrician? What is the role of the pediatrician in the care of children with disabilities and disorders?
The pediatrician is a vital part of your child healthcare team. As any special needs parent knows, doctor hopping and coordinating care and information between specialists is essential, yet difficult. Join us tonight as we discuss key information for special needs parents as well as parents of athletes and the importance of understanding the risk of damage to over stressed teen bodies.
Would you like to feel better, look better and have more self confidence? Has the stress of special needs parenting taken a toll on your health and well being. Tonight we get tips and tools to get ourselves in shape.
Dr Stuart Fischers acclaimed little book of big medical emergencies is truly life saving and has been the subject of multiple television appearances.
· How to save someone who is fainting, choking, or drowning · How to tell if someone is having a stroke, heart attack, or epileptic seizure · How to identify a life-threatening allergic reaction, kidney infection, or pneumonia · How to perform CPR, make tourniquets, create an emergency kit for your home and car, and much more Dr. Fischer’s Park Avenue Diet is a comprehensive program that addresses the seven principal componentsof image, how we appear and how we behave, the reflection of our lifestyle choices that the outside world judges us by. Permanent lifestyle change in The Park Avenue Diet is accomplished with the help of seven top experts in the seven uniquely interconnected components of image: weight, physique, hair, skin, clothing, self- confidence and interpersonal skills.<
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (47 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- Patriot Voices Radio (13 chatters)
- FlyLady (9 chatters)
- Best People We Know (7 chatters)
- Skye MacKenna (6 chatters)
- The Black Feminine Enzyme (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Findalis (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (3 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (3 chatters)
- Alana Reign (2 chatters)
- AndeLyons (2 chatters)
- The Nonprofit Coach Radio Show (2 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Living Your One Life (1 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (1 chatters)
- Kate Price (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)