SORT BY Relevancy
Special Guest Robert Smith Jr. - Florida History and the 2014 Florida Primaries
August 26tth - Florida Primaries
Referendums for Orange County....NO and NO
FLORIDA OF THE CONQUISTADOR http://floridahistory.org/conquistador.htm
MONARCHY AND MERCANTILISM IN FLORIDA
Unknown to the Indians of Florida, their destiny was being determined by political and economic forces taking place across the Atlantic Ocean in Europe. At the end of the fifteenth century, thousands of daring adventurers would be crossing the ocean to conquer within a few centuries what had taken the Indians thousands to years to inhabit.
The conquistadors of Spain who ventured into the lands of the Indians were motivated by many forces. The discovery of gold in Mexico and Peru convinced thousands of impoverished Spanish peasants to join the military. Men fropm wealthy families also joined the cause of exploring the New World. Under the rules of primogeniture, younger sons of the nobility would not inherit much of the family estate, but leading a successful colonial mission could give you the funds to build a castle.
PONCE de LEON - MAN OF MANY MYTHS
JUAN PONCE DE LEON who is acknowledged as the discoverer of Florida. Since there existed two ancient maps showing the southern helf of Florida which predate Ponce de Leon's trip to Florida, he did not discover Florida but verified it was part of North America.
The grandson of a famous war hero, Ponce de Leon was trained to be a soldier and public servant. This indicates he was not a man of wealth despite the notability of his family background.
1783 Florida returned to Spain in exchange for Bahamas and Gibraltar
1821 United States acquired Florida from Spain by treaty
Host: Coach D
Join your FIFA World Cup radio show experts as they break down the opening game in the 2014 world cup between Brazil and Croatia. They will also be looking at the groups and giving their predictions on who will make it out of the group stage. Also you never know what superstar join the Hosts on the show will so be sure you have your tuning dials on the show. Another area the expert hosts will review is the overall approach by both teams tactically in the game. Did the coaches make good adjustments to allow there team an advantage to gain a positive result? Was one team more defensive than offensive? Did either of the teams park the buses on defense? Did Brazil play with no fear or with reservation? Did the Stars of Brazil deliver on the world stage? Did Croatia have a good showing? Did Modric command the Midfield? What formations did both teams employ?
All these questions your expert hosts will explore during this highly entertaining show.
Also on the show your expert hosts will preview day 2 and the upcoming games between:
Estadio das DunasNatal (BRA) 13 Jun 2014 - 13:00 Local time
Group stage - Group A
Mexico 13:00 Cameroon
Arena Fonte NovaSalvador (BRA) 13 Jun 2014 - 16:00 Local time
Group stage - Group B
Spain 16:00 Netherlands
Arena PantanalCuiaba (BRA) 13 Jun 2014 - 18:00 Local time
Group stage - Group B
Chile 18:00 Australia
Be sure to tune in for this great show, full of entertainment and expert opinions!
Sometimes something's got to happen before something is going to happen.
Nows the time to share the show in all places.....
c' mom its samba time ole ole ole ole ole ole
ole ole ole ole ole ole feelen hot hot hot
What really makes the Green Earth Guide for Traveling Naturally in Spain and the Green Earth Guide Traveling Naturally in France unique is that it includes options for those on a budget—an important aspect considering the current global economic downturn. Eco-friendly travel is often associated with increased expenses, but Dorian Yates explains how travelers can experience Spain and Frances sustainable side without draining their bank accounts. For those really eager to get off the touristbeaten path, Green Earth Guide offers information on camping as well as volunteer opportunities where one can work on an organic farm in exchange for meals and accommodations. Yates provides contact and address information for each destination featured, and useful insiders tips to planning your trip, from visiting the most bicycle-friendly locations, to planning your meals around the local dinnertime. Tune in to this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, as host, June Stoyer is joined by special guest, Dorian Yates.Today’s show is brought to you by LiquidWeb.com the most reliable hosting provider with 24/7 heroic support! Listeners of today’s show will receive $100 credit towards Storm Servers, which includes Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated hosting or you can try LiquidWeb’s shared hosting for free for one month by using the coupon code: “orgview”. Please visit LiquidWeb.com. ©2014 TheOrganicView.com www.theorganicview.com. All Rights Reserved.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of EatDrinkBeMerryMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Eat, Drink & Be Merry Show, airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Inn, in Yuma, Arizona.
- Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ will discuss her recent Cava tasting journey through Spain. Linda is the VP of the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association, and writes for a number of publications including EatDrinkBeMerryMagazine.com and VacationStationMagazine.com, as well as her blog AllInGoodTaste.info
- 5 Star Chef Ivan Flowers, Executive Chef of Top of the Market in San Diego, will discuss Spanish cooking and share his favorite Spanish recipe.
Stephen and Keith are back after seeing Spain getting dumped out, France maybe doing better than most of us expected. The South American teams are doing well. What about Mexico, Brazil or Chile. We'll also see what the USA did. We'll preview Germany. The Great, Sharona from 790 Yahoo radio will call in.
Day 2 of the 2014 FIFA World Cup featured three matches, including a repeat of the 2010 final.
Mexico beat Cameroon in the first match. Spain took the lead in the middle game—before Netherlands roared back to shock them with a blowout win.
In Friday's finale, Chile fought off Australia, completing the first round of games in Groups A and B. Here are all the biggest winners and losers from Day 2 of the World Cup.
The capital of the Region of Catalonia, Barcelona offers a unique mix of medieval charm and avant-garde grandeur. AV Travel's local expert will lead you to explore the Royal Basilica where the famous 12th century statue of the black virgin is housed.
Barcelona la bieu tuong cua Tay Ban Nha, quoc gia dung hang thu hai tren the gioi voi 70 trieu du khach hang nam, tuc la chi dung sau nuoc Phap. Barcelona co nhieu thang canh, bao tang vien, vuong cung thanh duong co kinh va ben canh do la bo bien trai dai cat trang, nang am quanh nam.
Photos: Photos: 1. The Palau Nacional at Barcelona, 2006, Johannes Kern; 2. Plaça del Reial, Josep Renalias; 3. Iglesia Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, 2001, Germananramos. 4. Casa Mila – La Pedrera, 2007, Diliff. 5. Camp Nou, 2005, Adria Garcia. 6. Others: AV Travel photos.
In our second day of the podcast, we look back at Netherlands 5-1 Spain, Mexico 1-0 Cameroon, and Chile 3-1 Australia. Also we preview today's fixtures; Colombia v. Greece, Uruguay v. Costa Rica, England v. Italy, and Japan v. Côte d'Ivorie.
Talk About with Rez and Andy: A LIVE 45 minute talk show on Blog Talk Radio. Today's show, a conversation with The Dirty Guv'nahs whose album, Hearts on Fire, is currently #1 on the Billboard Heatseekers charts and a LIVE call to Andy as she tours Spain.
Find out why the whole country is going wild for this album as we have a conversation with these handsome, southern rockers and listen to their new album, Hearts on Fire.
Call in and say hi to Andy. She starts out in studio and then--Voila!-she's LIVE from Spain and taking your calls.
Today on World Cup Wrap-up, we looked back at yesterdays results of Netherlands 3-2 Australia, Spain 0-2 Chile, and Croatia 4-0 Cameroon. Spain, Australia, and Cameroon were eliminated from the tournament, while the Dutch and Chileans punched their tickets to the knockout rounds. Also we previewed today's fixtures of Colombia vs. Cote d'Ivorie, England vs. Uruguay, and Japan vs. Greece.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (152 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (107 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- Annahilation (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (7 chatters)
- Own Your Career (6 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- 64621 (6 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Freedom Doors Ministries (0 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (0 chatters)