SORT BY Relevancy
Love School-From Single to Soul Mate Part 2. Our March theme is Love School! We will be exploring 4 important areas where the lessons on love will be fun and informative. We will kick off the month with lessons on how to know when you have met " the one" and what to do after the rush of young love has passed. Next week is sure to become one of our most popular shows ever. Love School for Men. The lessons men have learned about what works and doesn't work in love. Lessons men want to learn and lessons men want women to learn! We will follow that show up with show on the influence of music on how we think-or don't think about romantic love. To top the month off we will look at the spiritual lessons that make true love something everyone can experience.
Looking for your Soul Mate? What is the criteria for a Soul Mate anyway? How about a Twin Flame? Karen will answer these questions and more during our interview during the month of love.
A wise, passionate and expressive teacher and speaker, Karen is a lifelong spiritual seeker and student of metaphysics. She has helped hundreds of people in the US and internationally. She blends her deep and diverse training with her sense of humor and practical approach to spirituality into everything she does – whether it is at home, in a classroom, auditorium or private consultation.
Karen is a Numerologist and Past Life Therapist, and a Wisdom guide experienced and certified in many different metaphysical and spiritual areas including past life regression, spiritual hypnosis, Tarot/Oracle cards, energy reading/healing, Reiki, astrology, mediumship, animal communication and spiritual counseling.
To learn more about Karen and what she has to offer, visit thelifecraftingguide.com.
The Heart of a Soul Mate Love (S1:E12)
The Soul Mate Dating & Romance Show
Summer Special: Best of Season 1!
(First Aired: Nov. 13, 2012)
Would you like to know what is at the heart of every soul mate relationship? What if you knew this one piece of information could make the difference between attracting your perfect match & finding someone who was ALMOST right? On this week's show we'll talk to a woman about her experience dating and help her to begin uncovering her Relationship Values. These values are the key to a sustainable soul mate relationship.
Join us as we welcome author Ebony Janice back to the show. We're talking about soul mates. What is a soulmate and how do you know if you have met your soulmate. There are so many questions and opinions on how to identify ones soulmate. This weeks show will look at soulmates from a spiritual perspective. This is going to be great dialogue. Don't miss it married or not!!
Is there such a thing as a true soul-mate?
In his dialogue The Symposium, Plato writes that each human forever longs for his/her other half; the other half of his/her soul. It is said that when the two find each other, there is an unspoken understanding of one another, that they feel unified and would lie with each other in unity and would know no greater joy than that.
This week, I’ll be introducing you to Mali Apple and Joe Dunn, relationship coaches, lovers, and best friends. When Mali and Joe met 11 years ago, they experienced a deeply profound feeling of connection. As the love and passion between them continued to grow, they eventually dedicated their relationship to discovering how to continually create a magical life together. Their intention with all their work is to teach singles and couples how to create and sustain exciting, compelling, and deeply connected relationships.
Their bestselling book The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships won a 2012 International Book Awards gold medal and a 2012 Living Now Awards silver medal. The book has been called “A relationship guide masterpiece,” “A catalyst for transformation in life, relationships, and self,” “Inspiring, motivational, and truly remarkable.” Mali and Joe’s most recent collaborations are the book 52 Prescriptions for Happiness: A Year of Inspiration for the Body, Mind, and Soul and the audio release Mantras for Making Love.
Tune in for what I am sure will be an exciting show that sheds light on the question of whether or not soulmates are real!
How would you like to know what is at the heart of every soul mate relationship? What if you knew that this one piece of information could make the difference between attracting your perfect match and finding someone who was ALMOST right?
On this weeks show we will talk to a woman about her experience in the dating world and help her to begin uncovering her Relationship Values. These Values are the key to a sustainable soul mate relationship. In the second half of the show we invite you to call in to find out how you too can learn your Relationship Values and have your own happy ending in the area of romance.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (104 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (78 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (62 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (53 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- RCRadio (37 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (33 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (7 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (5 chatters)
- Real Truthers Radio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- HoneySoul (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (2 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- My Rays of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (0 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)