SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Remnant X Radio we will be airing an episode from our archives entittled, "Soteriology The Study of Salvation." Please check out our website @ RemnantXRadio.com and send us a friend request on facebook @RemnantXRadio ThePride!
In this episode I would like to talk about Universalism and why so many theistic religions like Judaism and Christianity are under attach right now. I want to discuss theology and what makes a church a church, and I will use the doctrinal statements from my own church. If I can, I would like to talk about the nature of God and why as Christians we worship Jesus Christ. I will use the bible to describe who we think Jesus is
Special revelation is a theological term used mainly by evangelical scientists and Christian theologians which refers to the belief that knowledge of God and of spiritual matters can be discovered through supernatural means, such as miracles or the scriptures, a disclosure of God's truth through means other than through man's reason. The distinction between Special and General revelation was first elucidated in-depth by the Catholic systematic theologian St. Thomas Aquinas in his discussion of Revelation. This distinction was only then more widely disseminated by evangelical writers who emphasized its scriptural support (e.g. Psalm 19).
Psalm 19:1-3 (KJV): The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
General revelation is the concept that if one follows the doctrine of the religion in which they were born, then they are saved.
Salvation is made possible by the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus, which in the context of salvation is referred to as the "atonement". Christian soteriology ranges from exclusive salvation to universal reconciliation concepts. While some of the differences are as widespread as Christianity itself, the overwhelming majority agrees that salvation is made possible by the work of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, dying on the cross.
The red heifer is a topic rarely addressed in todays church if addressed at all. Listen in as Jacob shares the red heifer's significance in light of the soteriological and eschatological view concerning this unique creature. Grab your bible and notepad and be blessed by this wonderful study.
Catholics are asked this question all the time by well-meaning family, friends, co-workers--even well-clad men and women who walk the neighborhoods on Saturday mornings trying to get them some SOULS for Jeeee-SUSSSS! Most Catholics aren't even sure what the question means, not because they aren't saved or born again (they are), but because they don't use those words to describe what happens to them when they are. So Catholics often stare blankly at the inquisitor and answer, "No, I'm not born again. I'm Catholic."
Evangelicals and other Baptist traditions don't believe Catholics are either simply because we're Catholic. They fear for our souls because they believe we follow traditions instead of the bible. However, Catholics absolutely are born again and/or saved (the terms are used interchangeably in Protestantism, but for Catholics they mean two different things that happen at two different times). We're born again the way the BIBLE tells us we have to be born again. We are saved the way the BIBLE tells us we're saved. The fact of the matter is that evangelicals may be born again (it depends) and they may be saved (eventually), but if they are, it will be a happy accident and not the result of following the Bible. Indeed, on these matters, it is the CATHOLIC who follows the Bible strictly and the evangelical who follows man-made traditions.
Join Senior apologist and Old Catholic Theologian Kristina Rake, M.A. to learn how it is we can say we are born again the Scriptural way and what all of this means to our lives and our afterlives.
Exposing false teaching and proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ for the glory of God alone.
Open discussion with Saiko Woods:
Should we expose false teaching and teachers? If so, why?
exposing false teaching and proclaiming the true gospel of Jesus Christ for the glory of God!
Does Roman Catholicism present the true biblical gospel of Jesus Christ?
If you have family or friends who profess Roman Catholicism make sure you send them this link.
Sgt. Joe Friday of Dragnet was not interested in opinions and sayings. At the end of the day, all Joe Friday was interested in was "just the facts." In this message, Pastor Brian examines the essential facts concerning salvation. What is the problem that humanity holds? What is the plan concerning salvation? Does salvation hold a purpose? These questions will be answered in the message given at Huntsville Baptist Church.
"Jesus Christ saved us!" "He became sin for us and freed us." "Jesus paid the price we couldn't."
People have heard these statements from Christians for centuries. But what do they mean? We can understand the words, but do you really understand the mechanics of salvation, as in HOW God saved us, WHY, and FROM WHAT? What is the RESULT of salvation?
In short, what did God actually DO to save us and HOW did it work?
Join award-winning preacher, Bishop Kristina Rake, as she explains the Charismatic Universalist Theology of Salvation, Faith, and Sin.
This is episode 4 of the What Charismatic Universalists believe. You do not have to had listened to the previous episodes to understand this one.
The Charismatic Church is the new ancient church with roots to the Apostolic Age and its Theology. While we are traditional in our beliefs, we are socially progressive. We believe that God does not need to be protected from His people. We believe that the Love of God extends to everyone. Period. No exceptions. We do not believe we have the right to withhold love and support to people we deem unworthy.
And, finally, we call ALL to the sacraments, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, or marital status.
You can reach us at: email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/charismatic.universalist
1 Corinthians 15 forms the Covenantal, Contextual and Prophetic backdrop and Framework to understanding 1 Corinthians 15. In this study, the aim is to demonstrate that the concepts, words and ideas developed in chapter 15, are based on the framework clearly set forth in the chapter.
Paul's development of the chapter does not occur within a vacuum. He has introduced all the elements of the chapter in the earlier chapters beginning in the chapter 1 so that the concepts are not foreign to the observant reader.
To grasp the meaning of the terms and ideas presented, one would do well to seriously read and study the foundational concepts and ideas. His framework is the Creation from Genesis and the Exodus motif in a redemptive framework based on the prophetic Scriptures. Paul does not write from a Graeco Roman pespective. His eschatology, soteriology and anthropology is based on the law and the prophets. Join us for this exciting study.
For more studies, visit, http://allthingsfulfilled.com and http://donkpreston.com
Join Devin & Melissa Pellew as they discuss topics related to biblical theology, Christian apologetics and worldview issues. This week we will be rebroadcasting our show from December 6, 2012. We were so excited to have Dr. Norman Geisler, who is one of the fathers of the modern apologetics movement in America- having written over 80 books on various apolgetic and theological topics, started two apologetics- focused seminaries and having taught and lectured all over the world. Dr. Geisler pn the show with us to answer various apologetic questions- namely related to the New Atheist Movement. We will also had Christian counselor and Southern Evangelical Seminary graduate, Mike Kozlinski, with us after Dr. Geisler to discuss biblical Christian counseling and how knowing theology proper, anthropology, soteriology and apologetics informs one's ability and approach to counseling. You do not want to miss this exciting show!
In this episode of Living Waters Radio we will take a close look at salvation (soteriology - the study salvation). Salvation is the most important doctrine to man, if we do not understand it we will perish. We will look at what is salvation, how do you get saved, what is required from you in the salvation process. We will also talk about losing your salvation (if that is possible) and we will also talk about if we can tell if those around us are saved. If you are in need of prayer please feel free to email me @ ahm42God@aol.com. Peace and God bless to his elect! If you are in need of prayer please feel free to email me your prayer requests @ ahm42God@aol.com. If you would like info on our bible studies and witnessing events, please send me an email and I'll hook you up with dates and times.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (179 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (49 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (37 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (25 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (24 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (14 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- MISC Church on LMC Radio Network (13 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (12 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- TimBinnall (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)