SORT BY Relevancy
Sonya J. Bowser will be stopping by to tell us about her second book "Bully Bullies." Sonya has just formed a partnership with the city of Dallas youth commission to make her book's character Zolie the face for an anti-bullying campaign.
Join Dr Peggy Parker as she discusses all of the many benefits of the JPure
Svetlana Kim, Speaker, Author of "White Pearl and I: A Memoir of a Political Refugee," and Consultant. Please visit her website at www.svetlanakim.com.
Dr. Mark W. Muesse is W. J. Millard Professor of Religious Studies, Director of the Asian Studies Program, and Director of the Life: Then and Now Program at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. He earned a B.A., summa cum laude, in English Literature from Baylor University and a Master of Theological Studies, a Master of Arts, and a Ph.D. in the Study of Religion from Harvard University. Before taking his position at Rhodes, Professor Muesse held positions at Harvard College, Harvard Divinity School, and the University of Southern Maine, where he served as Associate Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences. He is a recipient of the 2008 Clarence Day Award for Outstanding Teaching, Rhodes College's highest faculty honor. Known for his experiential teaching style, Professor Muesse was honored for his effective use of imaginative and creative pedagogy as well as his ability to motivate his students toward lifelong study. Professor Muesse has written many articles, papers, and reviews in world religions, spirituality, theology, and gender studies and has coedited a collection of essays titled Redeeming Men: Religion and Masculinities. He is currently compiling an anthology of prayers from around the world. Professor Muesse is a member of the American Academy of Religion and the Society for Indian Philosophy and Religion and has been Visiting Professor at the Tamilnadu Theological Seminary in Madurai, India. He has traveled extensively throughout Asia and has studied at Wat Mahadhatu, Bangkok, Thailand; the Himalayan Yogic Institute, Kathmandu, Nepal; the Subodhi Institute of Integral Education, Sri Lanka; and Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Michael O’ Hara discusses his new murder/suspense novel ‘Dos Angeles.’ Michael is an Emmy nominated screenwriter; a former award-winning journalist and writer/producer of more than thirty TV movies and miniseries, including the highest-rated television movie (“Those She Left Behind’); the second highest-rated miniseries (“Switched at Birth”); creator of two TV movie franchises – NBC’s highly successful ‘Moment of Truth,’ and ABC’s ‘Crimes of Passion.’
- Jazz/blues singer Zakiya Hooker, daughter of blues icon John Lee Hooker, discusses her fifth and sixth releases, the consummate "In The Mood" and the outstanding performance production "Zakiya Hooker Live at the International BluesFest Eutin, Germany."
Tune in to the Ice Cream Convos Morning Show at 10am to get your delicious scoops of Entertainment, Celebrity News, and Hot Topics.
HOSTED BY KAMAL J. PRYOR AKA KWIZ (KWIZMATIX) FOUNDER/CEO OF KWIZMATIX INK SOCIAL MEDIA PROFESSIONALS. KWIZMATIX PRESENTS: WKMX POSITIVE POWER MEETING.
-Have You Started Your Day In A Positive Way??? (5 Daily Affirmations)
-Early Morning Press! (4 Keys To Success)
-Persistance Is Another Form Of Faith! (THE ANSWER!)
-Do You Persist??? (Quitters Never Win, Winners Never Quit)
-Leadership By Example (Gather, Organize, Motivate)
Torn: I Dont Need You, But I Want You
Latavia Carter can’t live or face the present because she’s stuck in her past. She marries the man of her dreams but she’s unable to appreciate him because of her haunting past. Lies, secrets, and infidelity cause her life and the ones around her to spiral out of control. But is it her fault? How can it be when just about everyone in her immediate circle has a secret of his or her own? Who can she trust? Better yet, how can she trust anyone when she can’t even trust herself?
Darnell Carter, also known as Latavia’s Aladdin, is the epitome of the perfect man. His decision to keep a one-night stand a secret sends the world he’s worked so hard to build crumbling down, placing him in a life-or-death situation. Forced to take matters into his own hands, as divorce isn’t an option in his eyes, Darnell promises to honor his vows—by any means necessary! He is a firm believer of his vow, “Until death do us part”, which he doesn’t take lightly.
Nariah Westbrook is a scorned woman faced with demons of her own. She believes a man is only good for one thing—if he can manage to get that right. If sex doesn’t include her being in a position of power, she wants nothing to do with it—until she finds herself falling in love with Mahogany, who is emotionally unavailable and isn’t the person she set out to be. Nariah allows sex to dictate her life, which in turn fucks her and the world around her real good.
Come take a journey into this romantic thriller of sex, lies, and betrayal, and see if Torn won’t have you second guessing who you can trust—especially if your wants overshadow your needs.
Hosted By-Edwin J Applewhite
P'S AND Q'S
Music By-Nicki Minaj Ft-Drake,Prince Royce Ft-Snoop Dogg,MackMilly Shineboy Ft-Jadakiss,Zoey Clarke Ft-Fetty Wap,Alyxx Dione Ft-Jason Derulo ,Jordin Sparks Ft2 Chainz,Sweet Lou,Puff Daddy The Family Ft-Pharrell Williams,Jamie Foxx Ft-Chris Brown,Usher Ft-Migos,Janet Jackson,Ciara,Tink,Natasha Mosley,Snoop Ft-Charlie Wilson
Play Casino Games,Plus Shop Name Brand Products@ http://www.applewhiteproduction.com
Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online Radio Shows - The Pastor J. Rouse Show, The Discussion, Wright On Point Hot Topics & He Said She Said...syndicated on Saturday afternoons at 3pm to 5pm on TruLight Radio (SAST) - 9am to 11am EST; 8am to 10am CST & 2pm to 4pm GMT):
- He Said She Said: Pastor J. Rouse and the He Said She Said Co-Host Pastor Gregory Morris discuss and debate his and her opinions:
* A Village of Women;
* Sex Appeal in the Church;
* Ashley Madison Hacker Scandal, Church and Forgiveness;
- TruLight Radio Anniversary;
- Rouse Ministries Updates, News, Events and much more...
What say you?....We want to hear from you. We are opening up our phone lines tonight at 8pm (EST) - 7pm (CST) (949) 203-4735. You can also message us here on Facebook or email us at email@example.com or connect with us on Twitter @pastorrouseshow
Covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shout Outs, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
I realized after the show last night that I didn't quite finish Penumbria's question. So, part 2 of the question:
Penumbria asks: What kind of process do you go through when writing in a new fandom? How do you pick it? What kind of canon research do you do? I know you just started writing Hobbit this year. How do you make that decision? At what point do you usually decide how much of canon you are ignoring and what you want to change, major and minor?
Also, I think this show dovetails nicely with the show below:
Déjà vu: Same Character, Different Reality
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- Yada (21 chatters)
- John Baptist (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (7 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (4 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Exploring Energy (4 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Ayn Rants (2 chatters)
- Fresh Start MMA (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)