SORT BY Relevancy
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for February 23, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. U.S. electricity regulators have begun drafting new reliability standards to protect the power grid in the case of a massive solar storm which could knock out power for millions and cause damage that would take years to recover from.
2. Is Israel “the Jewish state”? The answer may seem as obvious as the Star of David on the Israeli flag. Yet the question is starting to complicate the ambitious U.S. effort to ram through a peace deal between the Palestinians and Israel.
3. Syrian government forces on Saturday captured two rebel-held areas on the edge of the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights after days of intense fighting near a decades-old cease-fire line between Syria and Israel.
4. There have been more than 150 earthquakes in the past week in Oklahoma, according to the Oklahoma Geological Survey, which says that is not normal.
5. The Vatican reportedly pressured Israel to turn over control of Mount Zion in Jerusalem during a clandestine meeting of senior city officials.
6. South Korea is developing cyber-attack tools in an attempt to damage North Korean nuclear facilities.
7. For the United States, Syria’s civil war is threatening to start hitting closer to home. The Obama administration is looking at newer, more far-reaching options, including drone strikes on extremists and more forceful action against Assad.
8. Iran’s President, Hassan Rouhani, said on Wednesday that Jerusalem should “be liberated from the yoke of Israel.”
9. Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said on Tuesday that Israel should aim to bring in 3.5 million Jewish immigrants within the next decade...
Kyle sheds some light on vampires and their numerous connections to Yahweh's chosen tribe of bloodthirsty bastards. Topics include: the importance of blood, blood libel, jewish ritual murder, pedophilic predators, Hollywood horrors, and much more. Don't miss this show!
Kyle speaks to author Thomas Goodrich about the hidden history of World War II. Topics include: the Allied air massacre, mass rape, death camps, ethnic cleansing, torture, and more. Kyle and Thomas will also discuss the upcoming Hellstorm documentary they are working on.
Listeners can buy the paperback of Hellstorm: The Death of Nazi Germany, 1944-1947 for $25 on Amazon, listeners in the US can send $20 to email@example.com via PayPal to get a signed book, and listeners in Europe, Canada, or elsewhere need to contact Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org for postage rates.
Kyle discusses the life and death of Jim Traficant, the controversial politician from Ohio. "Jimbo" was loved by many, but hated by more than a few. Topics include Jim's incredible accomplishments, Mafia connections, various legal troubles, opposition to Israel, and suspicious death.
The Art of Genocide
Kyle's guest is artist Charles Krafft. Topics include: Charles's artwork, his awakening, the Jewish question, the genocide of European peoples, the European Union and Count Richard N. Coudenhove Kalergi, Practical Idealism, cultural degeneracy, and much more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Body of Christ (9 chatters)
- Radio MBS International Wrld (5 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (4 chatters)
- Empowerment Coaching Radio (2 chatters)
- I Am Rebecca (1 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (1 chatters)
- Rebecca L N (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- PAECT Radio (0 chatters)