SORT BY Relevancy
Jennette Gayer coordinates policy development, research, and legislative advocacy for Environment Georgia. She is based in Atlanta and organizes around a number of issues to bring cleaner air, water and open spaces to Georgia.
She serves on the board of Citizens for Progressive Transit, a statewide group dedicated to increasing public transportation, and is a member of the Beltline Tax Advisory District Advisory Council.
Previously, she directed field campaigns to build a million solar roofs and cap global warming for Environment Georgia's sister organization, Environment California. She also worked as a Consumer Advocate with CALPIRG, where she sat on the state of California's Bureau of Automotive Repair and helped to found Angelenos for Equitable Access to Technology a media reform community group.
Ms. Gayer grew up in Virginia and graduated from the College of William and Mary.
in Real Estate
The ultimate way to save on fuel cost for cooking is to cooks using Sun power.............aka......."solar cooking".
Solar cooking can be a hobby or a way of life, either way cooking with this Renewable Energy power source cost nothing "fuel wise".
Anything that you can cook indoors on a conventional stove or oven can also be done with solar cooking methods. In reality solar cooking was Man's orginal way to cook ! It is totally non toxic, healthy, it is clean fuel, and it is free !
One can grill, fry, or even bake various dishes using solar energy.
Even when the temperture is freezing outdoors as long as the Sun is shining you can cook using solar energy.
We will be discussing the campaign of Rock On With Respect.com with Dr. Jen Alves. We will also be discussing her work with Daughters of Agape , her voluenteer work, her job as a physical therapist and her book The 10 Commandments For Loving Yourself. Call in live with your questions for Dr. Jen to 718-766-4494.
When people stop judging and start helping, the world will take a turn for the better. ~Dr. Jen Alves, DPT Founder
Call to speak to us live at: 718-766-4494.
Love All Humans Hosts: Shawn & Tracy Williams
Junior news team: Gerry Orz & Minay Matthews
News Team: Larry D. Ragland Jr., Tara Bre, Mir Waiss Najibi & Melissa Santos
ATTENTION: MUSICIANS/ARTISTS & ADVERTISERS
Advertisers: Advertise with us for only $25 per episode for
a 60 second commercial and get mentioned 3 times per 1 hour and a half show. Reach our listeners and reach more listeners through our archives on Blog Talk Radio - Love All Humans.
Email your info to: email@example.com
Or Call 562.283.3115
Call in to Golden Eves each Monday for some enlightenment and fun with FREE psychic readings!
Behind the Eyes
Golden is a skipped generation psychic intuitive, following in her grandmother's footsteps. She is a psychic reader who specializes in questions about love, relationships and marriage although she can also help with questions about career, finances and more.
?Golden is 99% accurate and committed to helping you find a solution to your questions. She is quick, honest and always kind with her psychic readings.
You can reach her also directly through email or her website www.psychicgoldeneyes.com
Peter Sterling is a self-taught harpist who began to play after a series of life-changing angel encounters in the canyons of Sedona, Arizona, in the early 1990s. His music has touched the hearts and souls of thousands around the world-- many report heavenly visions and even miraculous healings. Peter's recordings have been at the top of the New Age radio charts and nominated for several awards. He travels extensively around the world, performing healing concerts, lightbody workshops, and transformational tours to sacred sites.
Your Place Love Connection: Tuesday 7 to 8 Pm
Your Place of Prayer, Love, Acceptance, Compassion, Empowerment
Host: Dr. Susie
July Instructor: Mr. Eric Jefferson Barnett
"Pray and don't worry or worry and don't pray!". . . Is the lesson for the month of July.
Foundational Text: Matthew 7:7-11
July 1, 2014 Jesus sets the stage for prayer: Luke 11: 1-13; Matthew 6: 5-15, Matthew 26: 36-46
July 8, 2014 What do you get with prayer or worrying? Matthew 6: 25-34, Matthew 26: 36-46, Luke 18: 1-8, John 17: 1-26
July 15, 2014 Can prayer change your situation or can worrying change your situation? Matt 6: 25-34, Matt 26: 36-46, John 14:13-21.
July 22, 2014 Why is prayer better than worrying? John 14: 27-29 Luke 11: 5-13,
July 29, 2014 Are all prayer's answered? James 5: 13-18, John 17: 1-26, Mark 14: 32-42, 2Kings 20: 1-6, Ephesians 6:18 supporting text: Phil 4: 6-7
The moment you all have been waiting for has arrived... Love Speaks is "BACK ON THE AIR"!!!!
We are back with a new twist!!!
Consider this GIRL TALK with a CHRISTIAN feel!!!!
We are SO EXCITED for what is to come!!! Our prayer is that you will join us to laugh, cry, pray and share!!!
Every Monday at 6:00pm!!!
BiblentheHood presents the Noonday School of Prayer with Mother Nora
Love. Teaching on what we believe and what the Word of God declares
as it relates to prayer. Mother Love is a seasoned Christian who takes
us deep into the prayer closet as she shares biblical truth and spiritual
insight about prayer, Holy living and the Work of the Holy Spirit. Co-hosted
by Vonita Brown.
Women of all Faiths and denominations are welcome. "As for me, I will call
upon the name of God; and the Lord shall save me. Evening and morning,
and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud; and he shall hear my voice."
If you enjoy listening to this broadcast join in on the Time2PUSH Ministries
Prayerline weekly Mon-Fri 12:30-1:00 PM (PST) and get on the Call 559-
726-1200 access code 523740#
It's time 2PUSH- Pray Until Something Happens
Self Love Week-Day2- Self Sabotaging Self Sacrificing LoveSelf Love Week-Day2- Self Sabotaging Self Sacrificing Love. When is enough, enough for you. How low do you have to lower your self-esteem and standards just to feel what you think is love? How to notice the redflags of depression and give yourself an out.
Is it possible to repair a broken marriage? Can it be repaired or is it best to throw in the towel?
How do we maintain loving relationships to our loved ones? Is there a formula? Does couple's counseling really work?
Along comes Dr. Sue Johnson who tells us that our attachment styles can change through reliable and loving relationships. Today, Dr. Johnson will help us understand how we can find connection to our loved ones.
Dr. Sue Johnson is an author, clinical psychologist, researcher, professor, popular presenter and speaker and one of the leading innovators in the field of couple therapy.
She is the primary developer of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) which has demonstrated its effectiveness in over 25 years of peer-reviewed clinical research. Sue Johnson is founding Director of the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy and Distinguished Research Professor at Alliant University in San Diego, California, as well as Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
As author of the best-selling book: Hold Me Tight, Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love, Sue Johnson has created for the general public, a self-help version of her groundbreaking research about relationships – how to enhance them, how to repair them and how to keep them.
Her most recent book, Love Sense, The Revolutionary New Science of Romantic Relationships outlines the new logical understanding of why and how we love – based on new scientific evidence and cutting-edge research.
Dr. Johnson’s best known professional books include, The Practice of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy: Creating Connection (2004) and Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with Trauma Survivors (2002).
Sue Johnson lives in Ottawa with her husband.
Gill Dailey Couples go through predictable stages in marriage, and sometimes even before marriage. Even in the happiest marriages, you will revisit stages and need information and tools to help return you to the real love that you both want. Just knowing the stages are normal, and that there are ways to move to the higher stages can help you know where you are and what you need to do.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (38 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- SHRAonair (17 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (8 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (6 chatters)
- FFToolbox (6 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- PASOS (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (0 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (0 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (0 chatters)