SORT BY Relevancy
World Footprints is excited to share one of our new favorite cities --Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (despite our football rivalries). When most people who have never visited Pittsburgh think of the city, they may envision an industrial city filled with tall smoke stakes. In reality, Pittsburgh is a vibrant, colorful, modern and pristine city that is very welcoming.
The three rivers that meet at a point creates a flowing calming energy and provided the inspiration for Dutch artist Florentjn Hofman to select the city as her North American debut of his giant rubber duck. Today, we will give you a glimpse into this remarkable city as we explore Pittsburgh's rich history through attractions like the Senator John Heinz History Center, we'll walk through the streets of The Hill Districk and we'll relive Pittsburgh's industrial past as we tour the Carrie Blast Furnaces.
World Footprints goes inside the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) with Bob Shuman, Chairman of NAIAS 2014. Bob joins World Footprints to talk about the latest innovations in automobile design and what visitors can expect to see.
Then we head north on I-96 to Lansing, Michigan's state capital to meet a son of the city who left after school to pursue a musical career. John Fluker is an award-winning pianist, composer, vocalist and arranger who has a string of credits backing such R&B notables as Gladys Knight, Dionne Warwick, Oleta Adams, Mavis Staples, David Hasselhoff, Boys 2 Men, Queen Latifah and more. In addition to backing Gladys Knight, John also served as her music director for several years. He also has a number of television and threatrical scores to his credit. Here how did this small town guy make it big in the music industry.
Finally, we will discover Lansing's rich transportation history with a tour of R.E. Olds Transporation Musuem where we'll explore the REO Motor Car Company, old-time bicycles and aviation endeavors.
Today we travel to Namibia and beyond with animal conservationist and television personality Jack Hanna; we will discover Cuba through its people with Insight Cuba’s Tom Popper and Rebecca Rothney will share how people around the world are leaving positive footprints through Pack for a Purpose.
Jack Hanna, nicknamed “Jungle Jack” is one of the most notable animal experts in the U.S. Jack took some time away from his many filming schedule, David Letterman and other show appearances to talk to us about the successes and challenges in the world of animal conservation.
We are going to discover Cuba through its people with Tom Popper, President ofInsight Cuba. Tom has traveled many times to Cuba and his company is one of a few that are licenses by the U.S. Treasury Department to provide tours to the beautiful island.
Our friend Rebecca Rothney will give us an update on how many travelers are leaving positive footprints when they Pack for a Purpose. Rebecca will also share how her foundation has grown since the O Magazine feature.
World Footprints will journey inside the life of musician/actor Frank Stallone, we’ll also preview a film festival just for travelers and we’ll talk to the founder of the G.I. Film Festival.
Frank Stallone knew he wanted to be a singer at an early age. Although he has joined his brother Sylvester on the big screen, music has been the driving force in Frank’s life and has earned him several Grammy and Academy Award nominations. Frank’s unique music style has paved the way for artists like Harry Connick, Jr., Rod Stewart and Michael Buble.
New York played host to a new film festival that’s been created just for travelers. The Nomading Film Festival entertained, educated and brought to life authentic travel experiences. Co-founder Josh Wolff will take us a cinematic journey that is shared from the travelers’ perspective.
The G.I. Film Festival is the nation’s most significant venue for screening military films. Laura Law Millett channeled her military service, entrepreneurial spirit and entertainment experience to co-create the G.I. Film Festival so that filmmakers could share the story of our troops, their successes and their sacrifices.
In honor of the Bicentennial of the War of 1812 and our Nation's birthday, World Footprints will travel the "Star-Spangled Banner" Trail by land and by sea through Maryland. Our first stop will be two historical sites in Baltimore--Ft. McHenry and the Star-Spangled Banner Flag House. Then we will explore Southern Maryland and travel to historic Jefferson Patterson Park and the Sotterley Plantation where we’ll learn about the two largest naval battles in Maryland’s history—the Battles of St. Leonard Creek. Finally, we will travel to Maryland’s capital in Annapolis to visit the U.S. Naval Academy for a behind-the-scenes tour of the Academy where we’ll learn about many artifacts from the War of 1812.
For more information about Maryland’s role in the War of 1812 visit www.StarSpangled200.org.
Discussing the 4 core principles of Conscious Capitalism.
Christopher King (King) - who goes by King is the President of the DC Chapter of Conscious Capitalism and author of a new book titled" Connecting With Intent - Why Social Capital is more Valuable than Financial Capital". He is the founder and CEO of King Connections.
Ross Girardi - Vice President of the DC Chapter of Conscious Capitalism and Founder and Managing Director of Conscious Management Consulting (CMC).
Todays show King and Ross will discuss previous guest from the past 6-months and how these conscious business leaders are implementing and managing thier Conscious Capitalism businesses.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety entertainment radio show, airing live from historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ – headquarters for Big Blend’s Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
- Gail H. Shelton – Artist / owner of Pea Patch Gallery & Café , Winnfield.
- Kim Kelley – Hodges Gardens State Park.
- Tom Harwell, Gary Grant, Cathy McCurdy – Cypress Bend Resort.
- Rae Swent - Tyrone Plantation B&B, Alexandria.
- Bobby Hynson – Rapides Cemetery, Pineville.
- Cocktails with Bartender Lisa – Tunk’s Cypress Inn..
- Tracy Godwin – Candlewood Suites Alexandria.
- Amanda Figlio – American Rose Society Gardens.
- Adley Cormier – Calcasieu Historical Preservation Society.
Realize your greatest potential by choosing to know what is in the way of your creation. If you want to take charge of your life, join Dee in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand!
Listen to archived shows of Dee on the following radio networks:
The Al Cole "People of Distinction" Network, compliments of Live365 Radio - http://www.live365.com/stations/alcoleradio?site=pro&play=1
Women's Radio - http://www.womensradio.com/author/deewallace/
iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/conscious-creation-radio-show/id574823210
This show is for helping you remove these "demonic' energies
that we all have attaching to our souls..in this last 5 yrs..and esp
showing force now. please refer to the show psychic reminder
I DON'T DO READINGS ON AIR!!!
Tonight On Culture Freedom Radio We Have Savannah Black's Conscious Attack! On this episode Mr. Black will mix a little bit of music, poetry, and comedy to speak on how The System Of White Supremacy is taking over black culture, and also on events that happened during the week that effected the black experience of those living in Amerikkka and around the world.The Show Tonight Is...Play Hard Or Go Home. Are we the So-Called Chosen Few The real Warriors Or Are We Some Cowards? Its that time of the Year when Gun Violence Crime is up and a lot of Cities are Experiencing an Explosion in Crimes and MURDER! How many R.I.P t-shirts have you brought this Summer with pictures of Family Members and Friends printed on the front, Back, Side to Side. How many time will this goes unchecked and we do nothing about it......Call In Callers are welcome....As A Matter Of Fact This Basically Is A Free Style.....Call in Number is 1-347-850-8030
Meet Author and Public Speaker Shelly Ann. After a long journey of healing she wrote I Never Lied her story of emotional, mental, physical and sexual abuse. She actually didn't realize a lot about herself until she was 30 years old. Since then, she has learned a lot using the Four Step Healing Process, SEE IT, FEEL IT, OWN IT AND LIVE ON!
On May 23, 2014 Shelly Ann was honored to receive an Esquao Award for Arts and Literature from the IAAW, she has a diploma in Psychology/Social Work, a diploma in Advanced Level 4 Life Skills Coaching/Therapist, Certified Anger Resolution Therapist, Career Practitioner, Steward of Abused Children and Advocate of Victims of Abuse.
Shelly Ann created an Awareness Movement which she calls "SPEAKING OUT TOWARDS CHANGE!" She is hoping to help victims free themselves for the deep rooted effects of child abuse. Midlite Powerline Construction has sponsored her movement and provided the funding needed for advertising, memorabilia and travel. She hosts 3 day workshops on the Four Step Program she calls "Reclamation of Self". She is also developing a 2 day workshop geared towards adults training them in the art of Prevention and Awareness in the hopes that for every adult trained, two children will be saved from abuse.
Shelly Ann’s motto is "Don't sit and wait for change, Stand up and be the change".
She is living proof that something really good can come out of something really bad!
facebook group page: INeverLied/groups
Business telephone number: 780 - 267 - 0142.
The 2 Giants are joining together! Imagine the best that YTB and Pro Travel Network have to offer! We’re launching the most comprehensive travel agency product the industry has EVER seen! Seize the moment and catch the huge wave of momentum!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (212 chatters)
- John Baptist (123 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (55 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (41 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (36 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (27 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (27 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (15 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (13 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (10 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (8 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (8 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (8 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (0 chatters)
- The Program Returns (0 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (0 chatters)