SORT BY Relevancy
This week, on Black Belt Selling, Stephanie and I will be talking about the challenges sales professionals face integrating social media into their lead generation strategy. Stephanie, formerly a digital marketing specialist, will share some of her experiences helping small businesses in the digital arena, particularly with social media. Be sure to listen to this week's show for gold nuggets that can boost your ability to get more leads on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more. Join us for this fascinating discussion on the use of social media in sales. This is an essential topic for sales professionals in network marketing, car sales, insurance, finance, or any small business endeavor!
After a short hiatus at the end of 2014, Selling as a Profession will go live again on Thursday, March 11, 2015. The host Velton Showell has been traveling and sharing his expertise on Transforming Good Performance to Great Performance throughout the country. He will return on March 11 after speaking in Birmingham, Al. New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia and Washington, DC since the beginning of the year. Join him every week for his positive messages as he shares the knowledge he has aquired over the last 30 years of leading award winning organizations. Always remember, "Transform Your Thinking and it will Transform Your World". Dial 917.889.7881 to listen to the show.
Productive Social Selling
Being productive is about being efficient and effective. So like anything you do, it requires some up front planning to be productive. The spray and pray approach may keep you busy in your sales efforts but it wont make you productive. Social selling is no different. You want to find ideal prospects, uncover common connections, ask for strategic introductions and get recommendations through social media to create interested prospects. On this show, with host Penny Zenker, we will talk about winning strategies to help plan your approach social media so it becomes a productive platform versus an exercise in busy work.
Radio Show Guest Profile - Brynne Tillman:
Brynne Tillman is the CEO of Social Sales Link and author of LinkedIn and Social Selling for Business Development. Brynne links traditional sales training with social media for lead generation and prospecting. Brynne works with individuals, sales teams, sales management, business owners and professionals who are responsible for client acquisition to prospect more effectively, make more qualified appointments, reduce the sales cycle, and close more business. Brynne teaches a unique approach to leveraging LinkedIn and social media for business development and is a National LinkedIn Speaker.
Join AK Stout and Deb Evans as they interview Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions about Social Selling with LinkedIn.
During the show they will cover:
1. What is Social Selling and Content Marketing?
2. Why is it important to your business?
3. LinkedIn vs. Other Social Media Platforms, What IS the difference?
4. What kinds of content should my company/brand be producing and why?
5. The Best tips for setting up your personal profile and company pages for success.
6. Show me the relationships! How to generate relationships in LinkedIn, not just "leads".
7. Tips, Tools & Tricks: How LinkedIn relationships become customers and sales.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio.
Social Geek Radio is sponsored by Deb Evans Consulting and WebConjunction
Because of the lingering stigma attached to the selling profession, many people just simply decide to not do it. Many Service businesses have chosen to invest heavily in marketing (creating awareness) online marketing and social media marketing have become by far the go to move for attracting business. Because of this the skills associated with asking for money and overcoming objections are prized but rarerer skills. Lets talk about it.
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
It's no secret that LinkedIn is a powerful tool for marketing and promoting your business. However it's also one of the most underutilized tools out there.
Imagine how much easier it would be if you knew:
How to put lead generation marketing on “auto-pilot” using LinkedIn
The social selling formula that turns prospects into clients
The secret to bypass the gatekeepers and connect with decision makers
Melonie Dodaro is Canada’s #1 LinkedIn expert and social media strategist. She will reveal the most advanced social selling techniques that top sales people are using on LinkedIn to create relationships faster and easier with key decision makers leading to a shorter sales cycle and increased sales.
You have your social media pages all set up and you're sending out loads of messages to your friends and connections...and it's just not working...and nobody is buying anything! You're frustrated and you really want it to change! Now you can find out why it isn't working! Now you can find out how to make it work!! Now you can learn how to make your social media selling truly successful!!! Liz Wendling is one of the world's premiere sales coaches. She shares the strategies that make social selling a fun, productive, profitable process!
This week on Black Belt Selling, mother-daughter black belt team from Central Texas is proud to welcome Ben Gay III as their guest to discuss the secrets of selling. Ben Gay III has been called a living legend in the sales world. He has been the #1 salesperson in every organization he has worked in. His history is riddled with sales success and he has been coached and trained by many of his fellow sales legends such as J. Douglas Edwards, Dr. Napoleon Hill, Earl Nightingale, William Pen Patrick, Zig Ziglar, and many more. He is one of the most famous, popular and powerful sales trainers in the world now and we are excited for this opportunity to sit down with him and discuss the secrets to selling!
This week we will preview an upcoming event with the Houston Franchise Association featuring a panel discussion on Social Media for Franchises with your Social Geek Radio hosts Deb Evans and Jack Monson!
Our guest will be Jason Duncan, President of the Houston Franchise Association who will tell us about the group and what's new with his franchise tech firm, ManagerComplete.
Join us live Wednesday at 8pm ET / 7pm CT!
Join me tonight at 6:30pm EST as I review the Highlights of Selling as a Profession for 2014. The hightlights and the opportunities that we will build on oin 2015. We have had an awesome year and an incredible year is building ahead of us! Join us as we discuss our mission. To listen in dial 917.889.7881.
Are you struggling to brand yourself effectively on social media? But who is truly to blame: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twittter.....or you?
Join host Christopher Tompkins as he shares his tips to creating a brand that delivers impact online.
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (18 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- We Built That Network (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (3 chatters)
- TIS Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- TALK2ME Sports Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Chenese Lewis Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (0 chatters)