SORT BY Relevancy
On the show this week we discuss how to use emerging social networks like Snapchat, Line, Ello, to your advantage.
1) What are some of the best practices?
2) Claiming your name both personally and for business?
3) How do you know when the social network has jumped the shark?
Tips On Using Social Networks Hello and Welcome to the Dj Blog Network I'm Randy Johnson and In Today's Post it's, Tips On Using Social Networks, you will find some great information to help you with job interviews, from Job Interview Answers that is great for the new beginngers. As we all know, the internet is full of social networks of all kinds, good and bad. Social media is one of the top ways that people use to communicate in today's world.
( 606 653 0321 )
Click here for the RADIO LINKS
Click here for People to People Fundraising.org
He lectures around the world but now is here for you. From the latest in charity news, technology, fundraising and social networking, Ted Hart and his guests help you maneuver to greater levels of efficiency and fundraising success. PAGE 2 GUEST EXPERT: Clint O’Brien is Chief Operating Officer of software company Engaging Networks (www.engagingnetworks.net). Many top nonprofits -- including Amnesty International USA, Human Rights Watch, Pew Charitable Trusts, PETA International, Humane Society International and 30 separate Greenpeace country organizations globally -- all use the flexible Engaging Networks online platform to raise money, win advocacy campaigns and engage with supporters in smart, highly targeted ways. Previously, O’Brien spent nine years leading marketing and sales for Care2, the 26 million-member online community of people taking action to support causes. Under his leadership, Care2 grew its client base from 250 to more than 1500 nonprofits that used Care2’s behavioral lead generation services to grow their base of donors and supporters fast and cost-effectively. O'Brien earlier headed business development for nonprofit TV network PBS, where he also led that organization's Adult Learning Service, supplying video and online courses to colleges nationwide. A graduate of Brown University and the Wharton School of Business, he lives near Washington, DC. and can be reached at email@example.com.
Are you working with social media and wondering what trends you should be taking advantage of to promote your business more effectively online?
Check out today's show where host Christopher Tompkins talks about some of the recent social media trends that your business can take advantage of!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
Aaron Bebo is the of the critically acclaimed title Change For A Dollar. His debut. Aaron is a look into the urban terrain in a profound presentation of words. He spins tales so vividly that the reader is almost compelled to believe they are actually participating in every dialogue and location. His debut novel highlights the theme of transition.
Bebo delivers the story in fine fashion with his detailed wit, and slick character dialogue. Her uses his uncanny view of the urban structure, and the conditions of the people that live there, to draw out a vivid tale. His is able to translate into words a broader spectrum of the ominous shadows that seemed to be an ever present force in the urban structure where he grew up.
Aaron has also ghostwritten two novels outside the street fiction genre that have been published. One being a Non-fiction title on Cancer. He has also lent his time speaking to youths in the South Florida school system as well as juvenile detention centers.
Aaron is the author of Rat Hunters, Cupid’s Assassin, Bunches of Love, Author Wives; and the Long Story Short Series a collective of short stories which includes the titles; Accidental Nut, Area’s Grey, On The Green, Mischievous. Bebo has also published works under the name Sadie Morris and Unique Styles.
Aaron recently signed with the publishing house G Street Chronicles. Bebo’s G Street Chronicles debut I Used To Love Her, was followed up by Til My Casket Drops. In April 2014. Most recently Bebo released The Last Don. Death To The Squad also under G Street Chronicles.
Aaron Bebo currently resides in South Florida where he continues to write and connect with the people as a means of promoting literacy. You can connect with this autho@
Join host Christopher Tompkins today as he shares his secret to marketing and branding yourself and your company on social media without spamming!
The Social Marketing Academy is brought to you by The Go! Agency: Online Marketing Specialists. To learn more about The Go! Agency as well as to gain your free access to our social media marketing arsenal - visit our blog page at our official website here: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com/blog
Have a topic or social media marketing question that you would like to see covered on The Social Marketing Academy? Please get in touch with us by Tweeting host Christopher Tompkins @chrisgoagency or by sending him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
JOURNEE & META FLY are back!
It's back to business folks!
Call in 347-850-8709! Join them 2/12/2015 at 9pm Live on the Air! Let's get right back to real talk
Tonight we are talking blacklivesmatter with Councilman Jordan Harris, Hillary Clinton, and the peodophile doll. Join us!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (41 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (24 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (17 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (14 chatters)
- Papa Lou (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)