SORT BY Relevancy
Today we are speaking with Julie Jones, EHR Clinical Application Analyst Staff at Fletcher Allen Health Care about Social Networking for Nurses and its importance. The number of healthcare facilities that make use of social media increased by 210 percent between 2009 and 2011.
With experience as a nurse for over 15 years, Ms. Jones has experience in various settings which include Oncology, Women’s Health, Surgery, Medicine, Endoscopy, and most recently as clinical informatics nurse in the electronic health record department.
As an active member with the STTI Honor Society, Julie quickly began to implement online platforms to help improve communication within her chapter to grow a stronger community within the vast geographical area. From this experience, Julie grasped the possibility to use electric platforms to help organize and address certain issues amongst a community. Due to her positive experience, Ms. Jones championed to integrate electronic health records (EHR) into her work environment. Today, we will be discussing about social networking for nurses, and the effect that it can have on the medical profession.
Leading with Technology: Transforming Nursing through Social Media
In the past several years – the use of social networking has exploded. While much of the technology provides incredible opportunities for businesses – there are also potential legal pitfalls for employers. Employers and employees need to be aware of the disadvantages of participating in social networking in the workplace. This podcast with Kelly Anderson of Lavelle Law, Ltd. will outline those disadvantages and offer insight to employers on what to expect.
This week on The Networking Diva Hour, we will continue to discuss The Fear Of Networking and how to overcome it and be a Top networker!! How about you-
Do you hate to network, love to network, or something in between??
My co-host as we continue this month on Non-profits with your special needs children in mind will be PlayDate Behavioral Interventions.
Angela Parrish will be joining me. She is a Consultant at PlayDate which is a nonprofit organization providing a full spectrum of services to children with disabilities, including applied behavioral analysis (ABA) therapy and respite care .
PlayDate’s goal is to provide high quality services to all families, regardless of their ability to pay. To that end, they are applying for grants and developing funding mechanisms to offer scholarships for those families who have exhausted all other funding mechanisms.
Check them out @
Due to overwhelming response, I will continue the subject on "The Networking Game" this week on The Networking Diva Hour.This is based on the information and idea exchange workshop of the same name. Despite the internet, cell phones, tablets, and instant messaging, the Five rules of Networking still apply. Do you know what they are?? Hear the top 5 rules and how they can change your business for the better!!
WE ALSO ARE CONTINUING THE "DO THE RIGHT THING SERIES" SO CALL IN AND BE THE STARS!!
Also my co-host this week is Robin Roberts!! No not GMA's Robin but our Colorado Robin...Robin is the president of Pikes Peak National Bank, a locally-owned community bank serving El Paso and Teller counties. She looks at networking as a way to connect two or more people so that they can enhance their business relationships. She co-hosted a radio show about the small business community called, “The Saturday Business Magazine” for a few years and has valuable information for you!! Robin believes that helping in the success of others is the true definition of success.
Saturday Business Magazine: www.saturdaybusinessmagazine.com
Josh SonoftheSouth Carney, a social media celebrity talks with us about his journey as well as what he has been up to and has planned this upcoming season! We will also be talking with Bryant Anglin with the popular waterfowl social networking site, Quacker Smackers. Quacker Smackers is a Facebook alternative that provides waterfowl hunters a social safe haven and is packed with really awesome features!
It’s all in the recipe! Join Social Media Strategist, Janice Clark of BizMSolutions on the Word of Mom Radio for the Social Media Help Not Hype Show in our Tuesday Business Spotlight September 9th at 10amPT/1pmET and learn the correct combination of ingredients you should be adding to get a winning social media marketing strategy! Find out which tasks you should and shouldn’t be doing and find out how you can combine your networking efforts on a variety of sites in order to gain more clients and get an endless pipeline of referral business.
Join Janice Clark for #Socia #Media Help Not Hype every other Tuesday in our #business spotlight,sponsored by LinkVehicle.com here on Word of Mom Radio - the show for #mompreneurs the new business women.
Thanks to today's show sponsors Life Coaching and Beyond and Safety First Bags. Meet them and all our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace.
Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Google+. Please email email@example.com for info, comments and questions.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
To me Networking is making connections with the intention of finding common ground and potentially building relationships! After discussing with some of my successful women entrepreneurs in my Women's group, they all emphasized that the key to their success was , in part, the relationships they had created along the Way!
So Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...with Networking that is....Find out how.
My co-host for that last half hour as we continue with our information on non-profits that benefit our Special Needs families will be:
Gregory Doan, MSW -Development Manager
424 West Pikes Peak Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Special Kids Special Families
A Nonprofit 501c3 Organization
So mark your calendar to tune in to hear great information that you or someone you may know can use..
You and your organization have a message. Now it’s time to get the truth out to as many people as possible. But how? The lame stream media isn’t going to help any Tea Party or conservative group get their message out.
New York Times best selling author, Martin Yate will. Martin has helped millions of job seekers land the job they want. Now he’s going to tell you how to use his proven social networking strategies to build your group’s or your personal brand and market your message across an ever- growing network.
Martin Yate CPC has helped millions of people get their lives on track and achieve greater control over their professional destinies in an uncertain professional world. He would take great joy in helping you do the same for yourself or your organization.
Tags: Martin Yate, patriot, Tea Party, media, social networking, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Knocke ‘em Dead Social Networking, lame stream media
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (167 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (26 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- BeverlyD (21 chatters)
- John Baptist (20 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (9 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- Channel Panel (6 chatters)
- CharleneMurphy (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- JASmius (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- KCIII (2 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (2 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Off the Bat (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Angel Amy (1 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (0 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)