SORT BY Relevancy
5 REASONS YOUR BUSINESS SHOULD USE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Generate New Leads
Better Customer Service
5Lower Advertising Costs
Host Cloris Kylie welcomes 2-times Inc. 500 winner, entrepreneur, international speaker, and best-selling author Tim Fargo to “Magnificent Time.” Tim shows you how to use Twitter for business growth, and shares his experience creating and growing TweetJukebox, a Twitter management system that is exponentially expanding thanks to the marketing strategies he has implemented.
If you want to become inspired to succeed in business, you must listen to this interview!
A 2-time Inc. 500 winner, Tim Fargo is the author of Alphabet Success and Claimants and Lies and Videotape. He co-founded Omega Insurance Service, which became the second biggest insurance fraud investigative company in the United States. Most recently, he founded TweetJukebox, a Twitter content management system that allows users to spend less time scheduling and more time creating, curating and interacting. He is a citizen of 3 countries and a resident of 4 continents!
Learn about TweetJukeBox HERE: http://www.tweetjukebox.com/
Download Cloris’s free eBook with 8 proven ways to expand your client base here
Gain clarity on up-to-minute tools and techniques regarding selling and social media.
Pat Helmers, Selling Secrets Strategist
Pat is the author of the Selling With Confidence sales system. He
believes great sales is based on having the mindset “I’m here to help
and add value." He believes that anyone can become a skilled
seller with their current personality. By drawing upon their passion
for their business, they too can become a master seller.
Pat is the host of the weekly Sales Babble podcast. He is a former
Bell Labs software developer, inventor, account executive, and Vice
President of Sales.
To download Pat's complimentary 20 Secrets to Successful Selling click on the link below:
What does 2016 hold for social media. More new options for shopping and enabling us to share ever more vivid real-time experiences. Virtual reality, social shopping takes off, Facebook life takes live streaming mainstream, the social media's deals gap at work widens, social media customer service get a lot better
You get up, switch on the computer and just “check” Facebook. Suddenly, two hours have passed and your family is running riot in the kitchen. You’re still in pyjamas and the dog has piddled on the floor because you forgot to take her out.
Join The Projects Angel, Elizabeth Jackson, as she reveals luscious tips, tricks and behind-the veil-insiders-only info on how YOU can harness the power of social media to grow your fabulous spiritual or holistic business, and make it fun too!
Have you seen any social media users make a mistake? Of course you have because we all do. Unfortunately, some of these mistakes can be quite damaging to your image, especially when they are easily avoidable.
We will look at how Allan Kittleman handled the gaffe from the Howard County Government social media accounts about shoveling sidewalks after the historic snow storm
You can view the blog posts about this topic here:
Howard County Government Warning via Social Media
New information from Howard County Government about sidewalks
Is it time to update Howard County Code of Ordinances?
Call in to join the conversation and give your take about how it all went down.
Featuring - ScottE Software Development: www.scottesoftware.com
While the first month of the year is drawing to a close, many of our New Year's resolutions are falling by the wayside. But if you are serious about making an impact in the social media world, there is still time - you have 11 months ahead of you!
On today's episode, host Christopher Tompkins is going to share his insights on the second 3 steps to take in order to create social media success. This is part 2 of a two part series - so make sure to check out the other episode on demand or on our iTunes channel.
To learn more about Christopher Tompkins, visit him online by clicking here and receive his brand new book for FREE!
On this episode of Social 545 we're joined by Ahna Hendrix, Lead Social Media Strategist and CEO of ARCH Digital Agency, as we discuss what we learned about social media in 2015 and social media predictions for 2016.
***Get your Social Media Marketing Word 2016 tickets here.
About Social 545:
Social 545 is a weekly interactive show hosted by Saba Sedighi and Carlos Gil which features what's trending in social media. Watch LIVE on Blab.im every Thursday at 5:45pm PST / 8:45pm EST.
Please email email@example.com for show suggestions or booking inquiries.
Subscribe on iTunes:
Listen on BlogTalkRadio:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (79 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- RefJeremy (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)