SORT BY Relevancy
This show explores the some of the legal entanglements that may present themselves when you use social media as a vehicle to promote your business. Safeguards are often ignored and/or simply forgotten when trying to run and administer your business simultaneously. Join Bill and Rick for a fine-tuned perspective on what you should look for and implement in today’s social media-driven world, in order to ensure both the protection and promotion of your business.
Join us on Relationship Fridays with Azalea and Garfield A Reid of blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive. (Call in 6-8pm at 1-347-826-9457 press 1) to talk. Today is What is appropriate behavior in regards to social media when in a relationship with special guest Daniellee Flewellen. We not only talk about problems we talk about Solutions. We are the Change! Call Friday 6-8pm EASTERN TIME
Running a social campaign with all the right bells and whistles needs a plan. Deb Evans and Jack Monson invited Haley Connor, Marketing Manager, Pinot's Palette to discuss their recent campaign .... to name their pig!
Visit Pinot's Palette: www.pinotspalette.com and www.facebook.com/PinotsPalette
Tweet with us using #SocialGeekRadio and join the Facebook conversation: www.facebook.com/socialgeekradio
No, I'm not literally talking about marching, although to each his or her own. You can march around in your house with a paper sailor's hat on your head if you want. Just try to send me some pictures so I can either spread them all around the internet or blackmail you later. But, in all seriousness I'm stepping away from the Protocols today, for a reason to be explained on the show, to talk about a few cultural issues, this argument about what direction the Republican party needs to take, and well, marches- even with some marches in March. Now let's all go enjoy March Madness.
That's today at 4:30 Eastern, archived after that.
SOCIOECONOMICS WITH TYREE SNEED
On the show this week we discuss how to use emerging social networks like Snapchat, Line, Ello, to your advantage.
1) What are some of the best practices?
2) Claiming your name both personally and for business?
3) How do you know when the social network has jumped the shark?
This was project was a quick inspiriation born of being punished for conservative, libertarian thoughts. Many people were being punished by having their social media accounts suspended because those OTHER people were offended, couldn't handle the truth. Those other people were the perpetually offended, unable to think for themselves. The chronically unemployed, living on the government plantation. These arre the people who take and take from the sysytem, but never give or contribute to the American society. They blame America for the world's problems, they are afraid to be responsible for any decisions they make, and they do not want ANYONE to disagree with them. If you do, they report you. You get suspended. Tonight all that ends.... Tonight no matter your post or tweet is, to whomever it is, you will not be suspeded. You see, in the arena ideas, liberals lose everytime, and they cannot argue the point, they only scream and call you names--NOT here- here this is where we stand, here is where they fall!!
Youtube has made some significant changes to its platform in the last year and we, at Jumpwire, now consider it more of a social media network than a video playback destination site.
During the 15 minute show we will discuss:
1) How to use YouTube as a social media network: subscribers, conversations, etc
2) Using Youtube analytics to build more engaging content for your audience
3) Youtubers that are doing it right
4) Earning money from your Youtube content. Is it worth the hassle?
This week on Social Geek Radio, Deb Evans and Jack Monson welcome the marketing leaders from Pump It Up! Anushka Figueroa and Wendy Krone will share the latest best practices in local marketing from their brand and franchisees as well as industry trends and advice for marketers who want to pump up their own engagement!
Live - Wednesday 9/24 at 8pm ET!
Joe Rivers show returns with the hottest entertainment news and social issue awareness as we discuss the latest twist and turns in the Mike Brown case and the how the city of Fergurson has erupted in choas and violence since Brown's death. We've also got the hottest new music from artist such as Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown.
Be prepared to rock with the coolest host on the air today as Joe Rivers has a few surpises and give aways lined up.
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof, talks about social media marketing with Ken English, the MediaMojoGuy.
Most of the social media platforms now provide robust data and analytics. Our clients ask us regularly about how to use their data to make content decisions.
5 key platforms you need to focus on:
5 key items for your weekly social snapshot:
1) Top performing post
-determine you top performing posts on Facebook by visiting Facebook Insights and on Twitter by going to Twitter Analytics
-Use Twitter Advanced Search
3) Audience Growth
-follower increase week over week
-is the content you are posting leading to growth
-keeping track of your numbers is important week over week
-Psychographics over demographics
-make sure your social media demographics correlates with your brand demographics
-ensuring that your social media objectives are leading to actual results. Focus on tracking the audience path through your ecosystem.
Focus on the top level data rather than trying to get to detailed.
Download Snapchat App
Next week we discuss emerging social media platforms: Snapchat, Vine, Tinder, and a little bit about 4 Chan
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (294 chatters)
- Ms Blue (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (16 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (16 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (12 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (7 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Dr Auset (4 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Wolf Bytes (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)