SORT BY Relevancy
March is National Social Work Month. Help the Indiana Department of Child Services recognize the 650,000 professional social workers nationwide. We'll talk to a family case manager in Indiana and also a university professor. Join us for a discussion about how social workers help improve the lives of families as well as the changing roles of today's social workers.
Dialogue Hosts Bruce Friedman, Susan Minkita and Dennis Cogswell as they are joined by Special Guest Scott Sorensen, President Rural Social Work Caucus 19 May 2014 9:00 pm EST.
Topics discussed include Dual Relationships. Is Rural Social Work Practice more than following Advanced Generalist Practices, The July Rural Social Conference in New Mexico, and Rural Social Work Education Programs of Distinction. Call in at 347-327-9168. Dialogue with Us!
in Self Help
This show is for helping professionals who provide direct care services whether it be social services, case management, resident services, health care, coaching, or education.
Join us as we welcome to our show Eva Forde author of How Not to Practice Social Work. She is going to provide some valuable tips and tools that can be incorporated into our professional practice. We will explore how the use of ethics helps us to become effective workers able to set healthy boundaries and reduce burnout.
Eva is a sought after trainer/motivator, and has worked at various governmental, non-governmental, private and corporate organizations helping them to build their intrapersonal and interpersonal skills.
When she is not taking on new learning challenges, you can find her representing the Jamaica Association of Social Workers, connecting with new and interesting people, or subscribing in yet another irresistible business or self-help blog.
Her first book- “How NOT to Practice Social Work”- has been called the “self-care survival reference guide for helping professionals” and is available on Amazon and CreateSpace.com.
Eva wants to live in a world where love is the international religion, where work equals play, and conscious capitalism eradicates all traces of poverty.
Social Workers helping childrens and families process traumatic events
Join MyNDTALK with Dr. Pamela Brewer on www.blogtalkradio.com Thursday October 31st 8-9 PM for a look at social work and the military. Social Worker Carla Giglio combines social work training at Touro College and University in New York, New York with Navy Reserve Boot Camp in Illinois to enhance her craft. What was it like? What did she learn? Why would she take such , many would experience, extreme steps, to enhance her learning and understanding of the military population with whom she seeks to work?
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (17 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (15 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (2 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Big C Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (2 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Wanda and The Word (1 chatters)