SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof, talks about social media marketing with Ken English, the MediaMojoGuy.
Karine Gordineer will be joining us tonight at 6 PM Central to talk about her chapter in Empowered Women of Social Media - "The Healing Power of Social Media - Healing People/Healing Planet.
I have spent much of my life being close to nature.
Nature brings balance and awakens tremendous forces for healing in a way that nothing else does. Everything that I practice and teach springs from that tenet. My exposure to herbal medicine began with my father as a child. My father is of Native American heritage (Mahican/Montauk) and would often use herbal remedies that were handed down through our family.
Learn more about Karine CLICK HERE
Visit our website HERE
Click Here to learn more about our Sponsors.
Dr. Ben Adkins went from a struggling new chiropractor, praying for new patients to walk through his door – to within six months, having to hire more help because patients were busting through his door.
Dr. Ben shares his story with Jack, in this interview, about how this success evolved into his current business. He’s been helping business owners for years to be more successful and have a better personal lifestyle.
As his chiropractic business grew so quickly, other business owners took note and wanted help duplicating this success for themselves. Ben found himself working less with his own patients and more with business owners. Eventually, he made the tough decision to sell his practice and devote himself to helping business owners and entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
In this interview, he shares what he’s currently doing with Fearless Social, the company he’s grown over the years to help others.
Great inspiring story with eye-opening strategies.
To Learn More:
in Self Help
LOVE is a synthesis and synchronicity of all complementary opposites. It is not the romantic, lustful infatuation that most people imagine it to be. It is a universal expression of life demonstrated 24 hours a day in every moment and every full awareness state.
The principles and the methods presented here are applicable to every kind of relationship you will ever have; whether that relationship is your intimate partner, your relationship with your children, relationships to people in your social circles, your business colleagues, customers, clients or secret lovers, and even your relationship with yourself.
LOVE of self is a prerequisite to loving others. They actually go hand in hand. Everything you see in others is a reflection of what actually exists within you, though you may be too humble or too proud to admit it. If you love yourself for all that you are; you are more likely to love others for all that they are because you lift your projected conditions and expectations.
LOVE has been shown in scientific studies (by Bruce Lipton Ph.D. 2005) to be not just a pleasurable emotion but an equally important powerful healing agent.
Child abuse is a harsh reality for countless youth in this nation. The national award-winning radio talk show Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton will present a very sincere and heartfelt conversation about child abuse in 2014. The featured guest for this critical segment is child expert Monica Douglas Davis. She will share the many long-term issues associated with child abuse. Our guest will also offer ways to end this family nightmare. Join us live! We will be taking live callers with questions and concerns. Call (914) 803-4284 to get on the air.
*Please visit www.letstalkamericawithshanathornton.com and support our national sponsors.
Philmore Steele guides listeners on a journey through guided meditations designed for personal transformation and enhancing the ability to enjoy the beauty of life.
Philmore Steele is a shaman, meditation teacher and master of esoteric energywork. He holds an M.A. in psychology.
"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. You have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."-Harriet Tubman, Social Activist, Escaped Slave, Underground Railroad Leader.
Dave Goren, Executive Director of The National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association and analyst for Wake Forest Football joins us to preview the NHL Season and talk about the Demon Deacons.
John Dell, Sports Columnist for the Winston Salem Journal will recap the Rams win last weekend, preview their next game and recap the US loss in The Ryder Cup.
Plus breaking news, scores, updates and "DIS N DAT WITH TEE-MAC" Tuesday evening rant!
Join L.A., Tony "TEE-MAC" McClean and Vinny Hardy for all the great discussions.
Listen beginning at 6pm EST at www.blogtalkradio.com/la-batchelor or listen on your phone at 646-929-0130
If you miss the show you can listen to the Podcast at www.thebatchelorpad.vpweb.com ortherealvigalantee.com
AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT:
1. Wildcat Wednesday with Vinny Hardy and Terry Brown airing every Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm EST.
2. Inside The Locker Room with Anthony Hill every Thursday from 6pm to 7pm EST.
3. The Batchelor Pad Thursday edition beginning at 78pm EST and hosted by LA Batchelor and Tony McClean
All shows can be heard at:
Follow us at pa4truth@Twitter and padnation@facebook
Every week Karlyn shares ideas, concepts and success tips with you her listeners. Karlyn has over 35 years of business success and experience in the business communuity and has a lot to offer and give, so tune in every Tuesday at 3pm PST. right her on the biztipsradio.com network on BlogTalkRadio.
Never Miss a Show - Be Reminded
"Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover"
Karlyn and Stef will have an "open" discussion today... Often we size people up in a few seconds and those first impressions can lead us to make wrong judgments about people. This can be very damaging in life and in business. Today we hope to help you to see the possibilities in not "Judging a Book By Its Cover."
Look forward to seeing you there!
Get more of Karlyn online:
Join Our Free Success Club: http://trends2000.net
Need a Customized Web Site? http://trends2000webs.net
Need to Incorporate? http://nrplusinc.net
Karlyn's Blog: http://karlynsblog.com
Show air time: 30-60 Minutes Every Tuesday at 3pm PST.
Get inspired every week by Author and Inspirational Host Franklin D. Murdock. The Media calls him a "Man of Vision".
"Man of Faith and Vision publishes Book #6" - Terry MIller, Monrovia Weekly
“Writer, Social Networking Guru, Man of Faith and Vision” - Monrovia Weekly (syndicated Greater Los Angeles)
“Man of Vision…Franklin Murdock doesn’t let being legally blind stop him from writing books, checking Facebook” - Decatur Daily
For more information, subscribe to The America's Man of Vision Blog, and ordering Franklin D. Murdock's book, visit his Official Website!
Tune in and join the conversation as we address the political, economic, social and cultural issues facing our nation from an urban perspective. Affectionately referred to as "America's Favorite Angry Black Woman" Sandra Booker hosts this hard-hitting and no holds barred show for the most provocative hour on internet-radio. Monday - Friday, 3:00PM PDT.
Join our "Remember in November" campaign to encourage all citizens to participate in the political process by registering to vote and VOTING in the upcoming midterm elections to ensure the strength of our democracy and make our nation a more perfect union. Your vote is your voice.
Visit us online at http://www.americanvernacular.org
Generating a click doesn’t mean generating a lead or a sale. While many business people lament the sometimes uneven results achieved when they employ PPC ads, the best way to turn clicks into cash is to up the ante and make sure you aren’t robbing yourself blind by failing to fine tune your campaign.
In this episode, we'll talk about about six important elements of a Paid-Per-Click campaign that leads to success. We'll discuss the importance of choosing the right keywords, word selection via A/B testing, PPC ad placement, position, evaluating the strength of your offer, the importance of building landing pages that are trustworthy, and maintaining an ongoing touch marketing campaign. If you want to maximize your results with PPC, then tune in to "Six Things That Turn PPC Ads Into Advertising That Pays," on Tuesday at 4 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (85 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (33 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (23 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- churchfolk (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)