SORT BY Relevancy
answer is yes. The benefits of having of several sources of income include:
1. It’s easier to create several small income producing streams over one large one. For example, it’s easier to create three streams that earn $1,000 than one stream that earns $3,000.
2. It reduces the risk of being left without any income. If you’re laid off or one source of income drops, you have other sources to help you get by. Especially in home business, which has an ebb and flow, you can offset the ebbs through having more than one source of income.
3. It helps you avoid boredom in work by having different things to do every day
4. You can create income streams based on your interests, talents and passions.
1. Take out a piece of paper and write your main business product or service in the middle to start a mindmap. If you’re a virtual assistant, you’d write VA in the middle of the paper.
2. Create four spokes titled “Products,” “Services,” “Advertising/Affiliate,” and “Other” off of your main product or service.
3. Create spokes off of each of these options with ideas on how you can make money at them.
People who should listen to this show are home-based business owners, entrepreneurs, under-employed, coarre coaches
In the Show Me state this week, the question, Am I My Brother’s Keeper takes us to the suburban St Louis, MO community of Ferguson, and Big Data's potential for producing chaos. Business as usual in the national media has been to raise the race card, carving a social justice angle out of a national security issue. Should the President of the United States give a speech about racism? The President has given the speech, signed a memo defining a threat to our national security and outlined a plan. We have not taken it serious enough.
By now, you've seen the news. On Saturday, August 9th, 28 year-old Darren Wilson, a six year veteran police officer shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed teenager. Was there a credible threat to justify deadly force? Did Big Data play a role in qualifying the officer's action? Is there a need for new data driving life-threatening decisions by armed Americans?
If you have read the report to The President of the United States, we’d like to hear your thoughts on My Brother’s Keeper.
LIKE US NOW www.facebook.com/YouthAchieversUSA
TWEET US NOW www.twitter.com/YouthUSA
JOIN US LIVE Saturday 12 noon eastern, 11 am central, 9 am on the west coast
Let’s face it! There just is not enough hours in a day to run a business - especially in the entertainment industry. As a virtual assistance firm, @EntBizSupport owner Kimberly Fennel joins host Ja Wilborn on @SoulciallyYours to discuss how the power of the virtual world in these times can help you find more time in your schedule, so that you can focus on your core business, productivity, and most important your bottom line!
Join us tonight for another evening of fun, music and chat. We are chatting with Annnette Jimenez CEO of PLUS SIZE DIVA magazine, as well as some of the models who appear on it's pages. Our chat will address some of the issues of body perception that the media pushes, and which affect so many young people so negatively. These beautiful plus size ladies will touch your hearts and give you a new perspective about body image. Don't miss it.
Y como siempre, buena conversacion, y buena musica!
Boricuas of the World Social Club Talk Show
Culture, music and fun with special guests and friends.
Open to the listening public for calling and suggestions for future shows.
Show para celebrar nuestrea cultura. Con buena musica e invitados especiales!!
Contactenos aqui: firstname.lastname@example.org
@IDECLAIRMEDIA The Weekly Address: “The Export-Import Bank” ~ #Ferguson: Three Police Officer DISTURBING ‘Incidents’ ~ Montel Williams Broadens the Discussion on #Ferguson ~ National Security & “Imminent Threat” Secretary Hagel: “This Is Beyond Anything We’ve Seen…”
My Thoughts: FREAKISH Over Investment in HATE, Yields HUGE ROI.
Get IT Right... I'm Not 'Angry,' I'm OUTRAGED.
No Matter What... Know YOUR Value.
No Matter What... Know YOU Matter.
Dealing With The Difficult. REAL. RAW. RIGHT NOW...
IDECLAIR MEDIA, THE IDECLAIR SHOW...
REAL. RAW. RIGHT NOW...
Life. Work. Public Policy & YOU.
YOU ARE POWER. KNOW IT. LIVE IT. USE IT. VOTE IT.
Fri & Sat 11am ET Live
Join us for a conversation with Brenda Premo, Director of The Harris Family Center for Disability and Health Policy (CDHP), at Western University.
CDHP sponsors educational activities and curriculum development for health professionals serving people with disabilities. The Center also conducts applied research to develop continuing education programs for current health care providers. These activities are designed to improve patient care delivery through advocating basic changes in social and policy issues affecting the health of people with disabilities.
Brenda is a frequent lecturer on disability issues in the schools of Pharmacy, Allied Health and Osteopathic Medicine, as well as physician education programs in California. She also co-teaches a class on Disability Culture. She works directly with many managed care organizations’ consulting projects. Her awards and commendations are many. The California State Senate honored her as “Woman of the Year” in 1988 and in 1998 she received the National Rehabilitation Awareness Foundation’s “Special Achievement Award.”
We'll talk with Brenda about her work at CDHP, her personal and professional experiences, and the future of policies affecting the health of people with disabilities.
PA Independent Living Radio Show is brought to you by The Arc of luzerne County. Support this and future episodes with a donation! Your support is very much appreciated.
Now more than ever independent artists thirst for an opportunity to be heard. Indie Review Radio is the catalyst to do just that. Each week the show will feature the best and greatest in the world of independent musicians artists and seasoned industry professionals. The show will include new music by indies, the latest in industry trends by seasoned industry professionals and a wealth of information for independent artists that are looking for what's next in their careers.
We've done many shows on characteristics that lend toward healthy relationships. On this show we're going to focus on WHY you really need to take your time and not get caught up before you've given yourself and the relationship time to unveil WHAT IS. A diligent, clear-eyed observation of WHO somebody is, overtime is to your advantage.
Click links below:
* Subscribe to the iTunes podcast.
* Get our 9 Keys To Living In The Grown Zone, NOW!
* Read our Grown Zone Blog on JETmag.com
* Join us in The Grown Zone and on every social media platform.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Don Smith Show (13 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (6 chatters)
- SFPI Radio (4 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Student2teacher (1 chatters)