SORT BY Relevancy
You and your organization have a message. Now it’s time to get the truth out to as many people as possible. But how? The lame stream media isn’t going to help any Tea Party or conservative group get their message out.
New York Times best selling author, Martin Yate will. Martin has helped millions of job seekers land the job they want. Now he’s going to tell you how to use his proven social networking strategies to build your group’s or your personal brand and market your message across an ever- growing network.
Martin Yate CPC has helped millions of people get their lives on track and achieve greater control over their professional destinies in an uncertain professional world. He would take great joy in helping you do the same for yourself or your organization.
Tags: Martin Yate, patriot, Tea Party, media, social networking, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Knocke ‘em Dead Social Networking, lame stream media
This program will highlight my white paper titled Online Social Networking that brings together all the competent and latest social networking sites and resources available from the Internet. If you are just starting or heavily involved in social networking this is the show for you!! We will also be reviewing the latest happenings from my blog during the last week. We will be also discussing my latest freely available Awareness Watch Newsletter V11N10 October 2013 featuring Green Resources and my freely available October 2013 Zillman Column.on Artificial Intelligence Resources.
If you want to turbocharge your career and specifically your job search, you’ll need to make social networking part of your master connection strategy. Of course you can reject the whole idea too. But with so many people competing for so few jobs, you have to ask yourself one question: “Do I really want to ignore a powerful new technology that’s practically custom-made for making connections and building relationships?” In my view, your competitors have already answered that question with a powerful “No!” So I’m afraid that leaves you very little choice.
See you on the radio …
Join Scott Cluthe on FACEBOOK HERE
Join the Positively Incorrect! Newsletter HERE
Live tonight Martin Yate, CPC, with his latest NYT Bestseller, Knock 'em Dead Social Networking Live with Scott Cluthe.
Call in with questions for Martin Yate @ 347-308-8478.
He is the premiere expert world wide on job resumes, job interviewing, job seeking and more. Now Martin Yate brings his expertise on Social Networking !
New York Times bestseller Martin Yate is the author of Knock Em Dead - The Ultimate Job Search Guide, now going into its 27th edition. It is the keystone of a 14 book series, with each book addressing a different aspect of job search and modern career management.
The Knock Em Dead philosophy offers a practical methodology for achieving professional success, personal fulfillment and financial stability in an uncertain world.
He has been in career management for thirty-five year years, including success as an international technology headhunter, as Director of Human Resources for the technology division of a public company in Silicon Valley, and as Director of Training and Development for a multi-national employment services company.
He has spent twenty-five years on the international lecture circuit coaching corporate recruiters, headhunters, hiring managers, job hunters, career coaches and resume writers on four continentsHe is considered by many to be the world’s thought leader on career management and job search issues.
Today's Lunch With Phil show, hosted by Philip Zelinger the President of Ad Agency Online, LLC, will discuss how auto industry vendors are using social media to increase market share.
The power of social media is typically applied to B2C social marketing initiatives. The leverage of networking consumer generated content and the viral results is a proven method to extend the reach and influence of an auto dealer's marketing message to attract new "friends" and customers.
Auto industry vendors recognize that in their case, the "C" in B2C represents dealers and other vendors so B2B is natural application of the same social marketing principals.. The people part of social networking is universal and the same social media habits apply.
An example of a B2B social media marketing partnership will be discussed hosted by Driving Loyalty. They are an automated data base marketing platform powered by proprietary algorithms that develop personalized consumer messages from an auto dealer's DMS delivered via email, direct mail and PURL's. Driving Loyalty has joined forces with networking vendor partners to leverage their resources, relationships and social marketing efforts. Their B2B social marketing initiative includes networking vendor partners like CallRevu, IntellaCar, DealerAppVantage and OfferLogix who share in their concept to build their dealer base together using social media.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (26 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Comic Booked (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (0 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (0 chatters)