SORT BY Relevancy
Who said that a healthcare event can’t look like an outdoor festival filled with happy smiling faces? That’s what the Allied Health Ministry plans to create when it kicks off its Health and Wellness Expo on Saturday September 27th at Bethel AME in Boston. Organizer Karen Burns White, along with Jackie Maloney will walk us through the fun filled expo they’re planning for that’s open to the general public next weekend.
Fitness classes, health screenings and live cooking demonstrations are just a taste of what’s in store for those who attend. It’s a FREE event designed for the improvement of healthcare for ALL.
And later we’ll share our thoughts on the latest wave of bad boy athletes from Ray Rice to Adrian Peterson who track record on violence against women and children need careful examination.
Veteran career strategist LaVerne Freeman and a regular guest on our show discusses the new training workshops created by Operation A.B.L.E. (www.operationable.net) that will debut in October. Reinventing Yourself, Staying Relevant and Strategic Networking are three of the power-packed sessions designed for older workers in job transition or getting back into the workplace. Modestly priced, these sessions will help Greater Boston area residents to step up their game, become more competitive while advancing their career options in industries across the region.
I am honored to be the trainer for this exciting upcoming sessions and we’ll describe them in detail on today’s show. Spread the word to your friends and colleagues who need a job makeover and aren’t afraid to become transformed!
AND….we’ll pay tribute to the 13th Anniversary of September 11th. Gone but NOT Forgotten.
Tonight will be the last night for Patriot Voices of social Media. After looking at this programs summary of listnership, and determing that this program does not have enough listeners or participation from its listeners, I have decided to move this program to Contra Radio. Contra Radio already has listeners, and I can incorporate the Patriot views and news into the Contra Radio format. It is also more financially prudent for me to move back to a one radio show. The sponsor ship just was not coming through to keep this show viable. The Contra Radio format is already been changed to include Patriot News and Views, and still cater to Prepper news and views. I invite the Patriot Voices patrons to check out Contra Radio. The Contra Radio network will always be looking to expand to other shows, or expand to include other topics.
Join the conversation with our very own in-house expert, Tena Pettis, as we explore social media. Tena's thing is building community around social media, not just using it as a vehicle to push your message.
Hailing from the land of Paul Bunyan, wooded trees and lakes for miles, Tena’s big personality + aptly given nickname ‘Tena-talks-a-lot’ sent her searching for more. After spending some time in the big city with a “big girl job” Tena quickly realized that the cubicle life wasn’t for her. With a little nudge from her husband she founded tena.cious, a social media + graphic design firm, and effectively launched herself as a brand with a career that makes room for all her passions.
Despite starting off as a company of one, Tena has built a team of amazing women who have supplied the resources + woman power for her to pursue a legacy outside of solely running a business. Her love of twitter, training and talking + her social rock-stardom shaped itself into an online community. But, Tena knew her experiences as a mom of three, business owner and leader in her communities mixed with the rockin’ biz peeps in her CLIQUE needed to be shared. Now her podcast allows you to get an inside look at what makes Tena + her guests tick.
With a heart as big as her personality, her raving fans + the size of her CLIQUE grows daily. And if you want in, you’re in the right place.
Most of the cameras have gone home replaced by horrific stories of ISIS beheadings, ebola outbreaks and back to school activities filling the headlines. But there is still so much we do not know about the police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown six times, his motives and his predispositions that caused him to react in such a violent manner.
The cameras might be gone, but the US Federal Justice Department hasn’t. Yesterday they announced that they are launching a full scale investigation of the entire Ferguson Police Department that will probe into current and past police activities in this suburban St. Louis city of 21,000. Their findings will be followed by all of us who care about social justice and equal rights in America.
The larger question remains, “Is There A Ferguson Near You?” Why, since the beginning of our country over 230 years ago are racial tension. violence and distrust such heavy clogs in the wheels of progress and cultural collaboration? And most importantly what is needed to push us past the angry and evil linchpins that keep popping up in Ferguson, Fresno and the Framinghams of our country?
Joining us to discuss these weighty issues are Monalisa Smith, President, CEO and Founder of Mothers for Justice and Equality and Community Activist and Blogger, Candelaria Silva-Collins.
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof, talks about social media marketing with Ken English, the MediaMojoGuy.
Tonights guest is Teresita Carrasco of West Jupiter, Florida, and she will be talking with Carla Wynn Hall about the power of Social Media.
More on Empowered Women of Social Media - www.empoweredwomenofsocialmedia.com
Don't have a Kindle? CLICK HERE to download the free Kindle app!
Sports-Biz, An Entreprenuerial Show that will assist business people in choosing the right path to establish and promote their business. Clients will be given a assessment test followed by a series of one on one classes. The classes can be taken either on the phone, the computer, or in person. The course will cover everything from banking to marketing and branding. Usually a course will cover a ten week period of one hour per week. This can be ajusted to suit your convience.
Premier-Barter- One of Londonman's clients who offers a great service where you can barter almost anything. Londonman's clients can barter for advertising on the show. To give you some examples: you can barter meals at excellent restuarants, Have your house completely cleaned, even purchase a car, all on Barter.
Exercise Coach- Another of Londonman's clients who offers a wonderful training facility. The outstanding feature is that recommended training time is two twenty minute sessions per week. Whether you're an athlete or someone who's never trained before this is an ideal way to get fit.
Inter-Americans Sports Organization- An excellent indoor and outdoor soccer facility is also offered with boxing.
Imagine life as a garden. How’s your life doing?
Need to weed out doubts, guilt, shame or worries?
What about any bugs crawling around, eating you up (abusive relationships, etc.)?
Join us for this series to enjoy a more healthy, robust life.
In this segment, we explore the art of savoring each step you take, when your social circles expand.
Click to join our weekly, interactive, conference calls to get the most out of this series.
Youtube has made some significant changes to its platform in the last year and we, at Jumpwire, now consider it more of a social media network than a video playback destination site.
During the 15 minute show we will discuss:
1) How to use YouTube as a social media network: subscribers, conversations, etc
2) Using Youtube analytics to build more engaging content for your audience
3) Youtubers that are doing it right
4) Earning money from your Youtube content. Is it worth the hassle?
My guest for this episode of Conversations in the Zone is Hildi Moore. Hildi joined the i/m marketing healthcare team in 2010, an exclusive healthcare marketing and public relations agency. She has over 20 years of experience developing and implementing marketing, public relations and social media campaigns for healthcare associations, health plans, health IT companies and other healthcare related companies. Her experience includes strategic marketing and planning, project management, branding, creative strategies, webinar and conference strategies and client relationship management.
She excels at providing strategies that work within a client’s budget. She often exceeds expectations and makes projects come to fruition without frustration or stress. Hildi is extremely passionate about marketing and PR for the healthcare industry. She truly enjoys working with clients to build strong relationships and memorable brands.
Hildi has a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing Communications from Kennesaw State University. For information about i/m marketing, visit i-mmarketing.com.
For more information about Robin and the work she loves, visit www.robinccrawford.com
Join the growing listening audience of "THE DISCIPLES' EMPHASIS SHOW". Many have said that the host Stephannie E. R. Solomon is gifted, creative, skilled, and is an anointed, accomplished and acclaimed author. Listen in as she teaches weekly through her published writings and interviews other rising authors, as well as playwrights, poets, publishers, song writers and others who put pen to paper for the Kingdom of God.
Follow the author and web radio host here on Blog Talk Radio, or on Twitter, AudioBoo, Facebook, other social networks and her web page >www.StephannieBooks.com. Archived episodes are available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (164 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (104 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- 64621 (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Own Your Career (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (1 chatters)
- Gods Daily Counsel (0 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (0 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (0 chatters)