SORT BY Relevancy
Host Lori Wilk brings you her signature Sunrise Social media session where she helps entrepreneurs connect to more social media platforms, improve their digital marketing efforts with the goal of expanding their online influence. Joining Lori's show today are some business owners from South Florida networking groups who want to connect and expand their reach in business some locally and many nationally or internationally Call-in to the show 347.237.5638,
This show has been brought to you in part by Business Finance USA www.BusinessFinanceUSA.com
Expand your social network and advertise your business online for pennies a day with our mobile app
Follow Lori on Twitter@Successipes
For Lori's complete social presence go to
Publicly Shaming Our Kids – Good Parenting or Emotional Abuse?
Should social media ever be used for disciplining your child?
should children be publicly disciplined? To me, it’s a bit reminiscent of days long ago where there were public floggings and people were put in stocks in front of the whole town. Does the world need to know your child has done something worthy of punishment? Does public embarrassment and humiliation take the place now of course correcting your child in lieu of the good old-fashioned idea of taking away a favorite like the computer or Internet access.. MUSICDRAMATV.NET
Entertainment | News | Music | Videos
NSA Spying program and why the fixes are nothing to get excited about, Stop and Frisk and why Geraldo thinks it's a great idea plus unarmed black men are more likely to be killed by police. We get into the Josh Duggar situation plus Rubio and Huckabee are at it again with religious malarky and not understanding anything having to with Caitlyn and the rest of the trans community. FIFA is getting a spanking finally, study shows Presidents favor the rich and no more love in Paris for locks on a bridge.
Parents, children & Social Services - with host Kevin Wearechange - How to get your Divine, unalienable rights for you, your family and your children: Home schooling outside the National curriculum, gaining your authority as parents, educators, taking your kids outside the matrix.
We have been created by the need to fight widespread social care injustice and abuse of draconian state power.
Children are being ripped from their parents simply because they are considered "unconventional" or even single.
Just like pigs we rootle under the surface to find those golden nuggets of truth hidden beneath half truths, targets, idealised aims and a "not my decision" culture. In fact we are the truffle P.I.G.S. of the social care world.
Our aim is to help and support parents who have lost their children through spurious reasons. Low income, untidy house, learning difficulties,disabled, bad diet, disorganised lifestyle or a perceived non cooperation with social services.
We don't claim that these are fully acceptable but if the money wasted by the legal and social system was spent helping families with these difficulties there would be no need for their abusive and draconian behaviour.
The whole system cannot be seen to have made a mistake, so they cover up any dodgy decisions. Everyone has seen how government and bankers squirm out of responsibility for their actions. Even sympathetic solicitors have little chance against this state conspiracy.
As a busy executive myself, I am sure that you are pressed for time on a daily basis. Who isn’t? With all the questions, requests, appointments, and projects that you need to complete – I am surprised at times that we can keep it all together.
So what is one thing we always look for? Shortcuts and time-savers!
This couldn’t be more evident when it comes to us administering our social media marketing campaigns. We are always on the lookout for shortcuts, or shortcut tools, that will help us save time with many aspects of executing our campaigns.
But, little do many of you know, these tools can also come back to bite you in the end – without you even knowing.
A prime example of this – Facebook.
Tune in today to find out why scheduling your posts directly ON Facebook could benefit your business and increase engagement!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
On this episode of Bare Foot Radio with the Warrior Queen, Tish Bowling she will be discussing, the idea of how we have lost the Art of Face To Face Communication in the Age of Social Media. Please check out our website @Remnantxradio.com, follow us on twiter and send me a friend request on facebook!
Queen of Hearts interviews Debbie Saviano-Social Media Strategist
Top 6 Reasons to listen to Debbie:
1.Hear positive encouragement for people having a challenge
2. Learn how she aligned her purpose
3. Learn how she looks at regrets
4. What does she encourage entrepreneurs to do
5. How social media has changed her life.
6. What is the goal for social media
Change of guest. We are excited to welcome Ralph Stalter, Chairman of the Advisory Board leading a $45M initiative to build the Cultural Corridor Theater Center or CCTC. I meet him several years ago and his involvement and energy has brought some real life to the project and I am happy to say he is also a column writer for The Philantrepreneur Journal and a member of our board of directors.
Custer's Luck Radio Show host Jean Barto continues reading from Chapter VII of "Tenting on the Plains." Elizabeth Bacon Custer further describes various evening and weekend social activities during her time in Austin, Texas with General Custer in late 1865 and early1866.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (55 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (48 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (22 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- rage against the regime podcast (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (4 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- The Endless Light (3 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- A State of Emergency (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- 941 Style (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Vic Phillips Radio Show (0 chatters)
- Coach Rea (0 chatters)