SORT BY Relevancy
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
There are 22,000 diagnoses of Stomach Cancer each year, which a significant percentage increasing in young adults. Join is as we welcome Debbie Zelman (Founder, Debbie's Dream Foundation) and AYA stomach cancer survivor Jess Mac for an initiative conversation about this oft undiscussed disease.
The environment sucks and causes cancer. True? False? What can we do? Let's find out on this episode of The Stupid Cancer Show with experts Lindsay Dahl (Deputy Director, Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families), Sarada Tangirala (Grassroots Coordinator, Campaign for Safe Cosmetics) and Nancy Buermeyer (Senior Policy Strategist, Breast Cancer Fund). Special guest Lori Thompson in the survivor spotlight.
Fertility rights are THE hot button topic of the year for young adults facing cancer. Research published by our guests (Marla Clayman, Ph.D, Assistant Professor of Medicine at Northwestern University and Gwen Quinn, Ph.D, Professor at the USF College of Medicine) shows shamefully low adoption of fertility navigation services across US cancer centers.Julia Wagner in the survivor spotlight.
Rob and J have a full slate of crazy stories to talk about on this special 4th of July episode with Rob in studio! Listen in as they talk about sharks and grizzlies in California, stupid criminals, the best iPad cover ever, a diss to the Mile High Club and a bunch of happy soccer fans.
As always, you can call the show at (646)668-8350, like us at Facebook.com/tfv23, tweet us @FlyingVilorias or email us at email@example.com.
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
On the June 18th, 2014 episode of Liberal Dan Radio:
From Benghazi to small government only when they want it to be, the GOP continues to live up to the label that Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal called it when he said that they needed to stop being the "stupid party". But not even Bobby Jindal is immune to the stupidity as he unleashes more horrible legislation on the state (which is even worse than how I described it last week). So today I review the stupidty and show why Bobby Jindal is the person spearheading the increase of stupidity in the party instead of the one eliminating it.
Those issues, headlines, tweet of the week and more at Wednesday 8pm Central on Liberal Dan Radio: Talk From The Left, That's Right.
If you listen to the show after the live broadcast, you can feel free to comment on the show threat on LiberalDan.com.
in Self Help
As a 20 yr. radio veteran & humanitarian, Janet Franco introduces her new show, 'Feel So Good'. Have the pleasure of sharing the Rose of Love Tribute Campaign for America & the globe. Bringing honor and love back to our blessed planet.
Janet aka Soulful Rosey explores the greatest breakthroughs in health, wellness and self-help. She is dedicated to helping others such as veterans & those who suffer pain in all aspects of life. Her new company,Global Transformation Network offers mentorship thru apprenticeship for all of those who have a dream!
GTN launched with her new shows, appearances in conventions, speaking tours, & introducing Rose of Love campaign by aligining with media & a multi-sensory music group called Fire Muse Circus-whos' talent consists of Fire spinners, silk acrobats with multi-sensory music that brings healing to their audience. Precious Rose is the song for this tribute written, by her youngest son Brian Havens. Love Vendetta just recorded this song to assist our love movement.
Learn valuable insights into personal growth, the state of our planet & share interviews with the greatest experts, healers & leading forces in a combined effort to help heal our world.
Each week she discusses her interest near and dear to her; our military. Their brave stories, unsung heros.
It's not a question of whether people are stupid. The real question is how fast is it happening? How long before the movie Idiocracy comes true?
Hosts Stephen Gordon and Phil Bowermaster look at the scientific basis for recognizing the change in intelligence over the generations and what it has to tell us about where the world is going. How is it happening? Is is something that can be slowed or is it more likely to accelerate?
The answers just might surprise you. Tune in and explore.
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month and we're shining a spotlight on this horrible disease with advocacy leaders Tamika Felder Campbell (Founder, Tamika & Friends and Cervivor.org) and Shaundra Hall (Regional Director of the National Cervical Cancer Coalition, SW Division). Survivor spotlight on Suzanne Kane
in Self Help
As a 20 yr. radio veteran & humanitarian, Janet Franco introduces her new mission after seven years of development, GTN (Global Transformation Network.) A collaboration sparked from experience, trials turned triumph surrounding her four sons health, with a deep childhood vision to become a humanitarian and help the world. She feels its time to spread her wings and launch her new company. GTN was launched to become a nexus of information, awareness, bringing the truth to the American people, as well with proven and state of the art healing modalities. The goal is to set the stage for health REFORM here in America.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (60 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (48 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (19 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (16 chatters)
- SHRAonair (13 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (9 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (5 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- PASOS (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TimBinnall (3 chatters)
- The Grace View (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)