SORT BY Relevancy
The average person produces over 4 pounds of trash every day, and about 1.5 tons of solid waste each year. While some 75% of it is recyclable, we only follow through on about 30 percent.*
So, now that it’s time to do that spring cleaning, our guest says it is the perfect time to go room by room and see what we can “upcycle”. Better still, she’s got advice on how to get the kids involved.
Green living expert and author Sara Snow joins us now.
Good Morning, Sara!
1. Sara, let’s start with the room we spend most of our time in, the kitchen. What can we be recycling there that we may not be doing already?
2. It’s tough to get kids to part with their toys, even when they’re broken, but now there’s a way to recycle them and get our kids excited about helping the planet at the same time, right?
3. What about the living/ family room? What kinds of items can be reused from there?
4. Sara, what about the electronics in our house? When they break or we don’t need them any more we can recycle those as well, can’t we?
5. Where can we get more information?
OH yes its that time of the year. Here comes the Easter Bunny, flowers start blooming*looks out window to see the snow on the ground* well in some places that is. Yes its Easter and spring time. Come and join us as we skip through the spring/Easter ponies of all generations.
Yes we realize that not everyone celebrates Easter but I know we all love spring. We will be talking about ponies whom remind us of this time of the year, and no we won't be cliche and only do spring/Easter exclusives.
Also join us for our wacky conversations.
Please note that we maybe late in starting our topic due to issues beyond our control. If co-hosts are not yet at their computers or we get distracted please bare with us. We are not always perfect. PONY HUGS.
Also if we continue to be off topic we will change the topic of the show to reflect that. Also we don't take random callers due to the issues we have had with random people in the chat rooms. We keep this a family friendly show and want to keep it that way.
Ah! Spring! Yes, I know some of you stull have snow but it will melt soon and all will be in bloom. This is an ideal time to review your job search and make some tweaks and that's what we are going to do . . . tweak your job search.
Who says job hunting has to be so hard?
Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter has been helping people find work by recruiting, providing great information and coaching without any BS for more than 40 years. He is a PrestoExperts.com job hunting expert.
You can receive a complimentary subscription to No B. S. Job Search Advice Ezine (a $499 value) at www.TheBigGameHunter.us. While you're there, explore the great content and job search tools to help you find work.
Jeff's newest book is "Get Ready for the Job Jungle: 10 Steps to Prepare for a Job Search" It is available for Kindle and as a PDF.
This show is strictly for the lovers. Slow Jams that will make you melt & get in the mood for a romantic evening. So call up that special someone, get out those rose petals, pour you some Wine, get that hot steamy bubble bath ready, & put on something sexy because I'm gonna take you on a journey of musical ECSTASY. Tune into the ORGASMIC rhythms of the Sunday Slow Wine & make sure that you wake up the neighbors!!!
Our Show "Let'sTALK" w/DrLillie, will be dealing with various Subjects, as it related to our lives, Healing Spiritually, Emotionally and Mentally. With a "Christian/Biblical" perspective, the hurt and pain, experiences, Testimonies, Guests, Special Segments, Sharing Music and the Word of God, in a relaxed atmosphere, open to all. The Bible says: "Come now, and let us reason together, saith Jehovah: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Isa. 1:18, with healing, through God's Word and Holy Spirit, influenced. To Contact us you may Email us at email@example.com or telephone us at 305-917-5223 or 305-631-2108, for PRAYER / COUNSELING. L. Robinson-Condeso Ministries,Inc., www.lrobinsoncondesoministriesinc.net, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org GOD BLESS YOU!
Bottom of Form
Bluegrass Gospel Music is very defenditive in it's content, musical instruments, harmony, and dedication to this wonderful musical Art. Songs of the struggle of life, living the Christain Life, it joys, it's sorrow, but in all of that there is the the Hope And Promise in songs like There Will be Shouting On The Hills Of Glory, Gloryland, Will The Circle Be Unbroken. Songs That tell a Story, like the Morris Brothers. Classic Teardrops Falling In The Snow.
Psalm 107: 1 Oh Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good:For His Mercy Endureth Forever.
PRAY FOR AMERICA,ISRAEL, THE LOST, OUR CHURCHES, MILITARY, GOVERMENT, POLICE OFFICER'S
Tonight @ 8pm CT/9pm ET Johnny Q aka Johnny Quantum will be speaking with some of the V3Fights warriors fighting this weekend the 28th at the Minglewood Hall in Memphis TN. Get your tickets @ http://v3fights.com
8pm CT/9pm ET: Brandon Gaitor(Defending his title against Pat Crumpton) or Rod Galvan(PR Guru for V3Fights)
8:30pm CT/9:30pm ET: Nick Davis(Fighting Luis Pena...Pena steps in on short notice for Blake Snow)
For all of your T-shirts, Hats , Hoodies, Custom Walkout shirts, Shorts and Rash Guards go to: http://gamechanger.storenvy.com/
Get your 100% Herbal products from Natures Mend NY go to: http://naturesmendny.webs.com
Toy expert Elizabeth Werner joins us this morning to share the hottest spring toys for boys and girls.
1. What toys will girls be gravitating towards?
2. How are movies influencing the hottest toys?
3. Thomas the Train is celebrating his 70th anniversary this year and he has a new friend to join him. Can you explain?
4. It doesn’t take a lot to spark a child’s imagination. What’s a good, simple toy that can spark a kid’s artistic flair?
5. Where can our viewers go for more information?
This winter seemed more brutal than ever with record snow falling in some parts of the country. Now that we’re beginning to thaw out, kids – and parents alike – are ready to shake the cabin fever and get outside to play and burn off energy.
Toy expert Elizabeth Werner is available to share the hottest spring options. During the interview, she can discuss:
· What toys will girls be gravitating towards
· How movies are influencing the hottest toys
· Why wooden toys are ideal for spring/summer
· How chalk paint can be a parent’s best friend
Ladiess and fellas call in and listen to some smooth r&b. Call in and discuss topics of sex, love and anything in between. No holds barred conversation is ALWAYS how we do it. Share short stories,poems,or any ideas,or positions. Artists send your R&B ONLY for this show to email@example.com.Ladies call in here's your chance to let the fellas know how you really feel. Fellas call in and let the ladies know what they're missing or doing wrong. You can call in anonymous if you don't want to reveal yourself. All freaks and freaky talk is WELCOME!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (18 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- HRN (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Artist Connection (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The Real Side Radio (1 chatters)